Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

:( :(

well i didnt need to test i decided to wait to test 2mor because i knew id be tempted to tell david early so i thought if i tested fathers day i cant be tempted to tell him, i was in the indoor play place and i felt some sudden cramps felt wet so went to check and it was loads of blood! so i guess its cd 1 for me ive never had af so suddenly though.. usually i get like 2-3 days of spotting then af!
it was so weird like the instand pain was af do any of you ladies experience af like this?

Maybe was a chemical? That's how my mc was :( Just all the sudden and loads. At least your not stuck in limbo with :bfn: and no af and you can get going on the next cycle :hugs:

Good Luck D1!!

Darlin: We also didn't bd last night so, think we will start tonight just in-case I ovulate early or late or whatever the case may be lol:winkwink:

D1: Thank you:flower: and I hope no af shows for you. What kind of exercise classes do you do?

Redrose: Awh, I'm sorry:hugs: I hope you get this this cycle. I always get cramps ahead of time too so that is kind of weird. Are there clots or anything abnormal?

it was like i was poked in the belly and about 40-60 mins later i was bleeding bright blood not alot but more than i usually start with.. my mom reckons its ib.

can i ask u ladies is is possible i got an positive opk on friday and ovulated monday? the only reason i ask is because thurs-sunday i had watery cm but monday i had huge amount of ewcm..

it would make me 10 dpo today

Abii I do a kick class which is lke body combat and then straight after tjat its my pump clads so cardio the muscle toning :) I haven been in weeks so ill probably die lol andvim on a big weightloss mission now ive decided to do a relay around the mountian that I live under mount taranaki/egmont (google it) its beautiful so gunna start training for that alsi get fit for my wedding

Redrose: Didn't you say there was alot of blood though? it could be possible you ovulated late but if there's alot of blood then idk

D1: Oh wow:haha:, well thats good:thumbup: wish they offered something like that here, stupid small towns lol. And I'll look that up

yeah tbh im sure its cd 1 but i dont mind because it means my cycle is becoming regular, this cycle we are going to try pre seed! :D

sorry redrose it sounded so hopeful! On to next month :dust:

According to fertility friend Im suppose to be fertile yesterday, today, tomorrow and possible ovulation Sunday. Not so sure how accurate that is due to stopping birth control last month so Ive only recorded information for one month. We :sex: last night and this morning, not for baby but just because it was date night last night :haha: Im still wanting to wait till october and after but we will see. I really dont want to have another baby while we live here.

Ugh, Idk if I can get DH to :sex tonight :( He says he's too tired. He went into work at 3am so I kinda understand but still sucks. He took a 2hr nap when he got home :(

Work it darlin what cant he resist do what ever it takes lol

My husband usually tells me when I say im tired "You just have to lay there, Ill do all the work" :rofl: so just tell him that :winkwink:

:haha: He just went to bed it didn't happen. It's okay we weren't supposed to be TRYING this month anyway. If I don't fall pregnant this cycle I'm not too concerned because we have our honeymoon next month to look forward to. I'm actually SUPER nervous about ms on vacation :blush: Disney World wouldn't be so magical if I'm stopping at every trash can to toss my cookies :rofl: Besides my big thing is I told him I don't want a baby conceived from a quickie so if he's not feeling it be honest with me :winkwink:

Do you ladies think 2/3dpo is too soon for sore nipples? Mine are on fire!!!

It's definitely possible to have heavy bleeding with ib if the baby implants on a vessel it can cause a lot of bleeding and for up to 5 days. My bleeding that I had when I found out I was pregnant the doctor said was in and it lasted 4-5 days and it was heavier than my last ib but in saying that it could also be af. Have your symptoms gone away?

they havent i still feel sick but i bled so much last night i woke in a pool of blood! :( think either way preg or af its over this cycle! im in so much pain today!

Oh no Redrose :( Keep us updated if you don't mind. Hope you get ir figured out :hugs:

We have names!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Still keeping Hailey Mae for a girl and tonight we chose Connor Levi for a boy :cloud9:

lovely names darlin :)

Well im now 3 days late and have no idea what is going on lol.

How is everyone else going?

Feeling pretty good. Hungry and get sick if I don't eat. My nipples are bright pink and sore. Areola is still brownish though (they stayed dark after DS :blush:) Other than that not much. I really have good feelings about this cycle even though I can't prove it :haha: Just feels right. I want to test next weekend :thumbup:

oh how exciting :) im off to the doc to see whats happeneing with me there is just no sign of AF what so ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->