Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

in a couple of hours, also taking maximus in because i think his ears are playing up again :(

:( Poor buddy. I can't wait to hear what they have to say. What were your numbers last time you had bloods? Did you have any hcg in your system at all? I know it has to be between 5 and 10 here before they will consider you pregnant. Maybe your levels were just too low yet :winkwink:

I'm really excited. I want to test like now :haha: I think I am 4dpo not 2dpo. At least based on when we :sex: we are in girl territory :happydance: I keep seeing such cute girl things and I found some girl things that were bough for Logan on clearance before we knew what he was :haha: I like the idea of spoiling a girl but think a boy would be so much easier and after a while could just put him in to room with Logan.

Well the doc was a waste of tine I got a locum she told me to wait another week see what happens no I didnt have any hcg in my system

ugh that sucks :( hopefully something happens! (or doesn't :haha:)

Whats locum?

Exciting darlin! Can't wait for you to test! Hopefully if you are you won't get too sick on your trip.

Took LO to the lake yesterday....he didn't really enjoy it which was surprising. He held on to me tightly and seemed scared....hopefully he warms up....we are the land of 10,000 lakes! :)

:happydance:Yay for darlin! so excited for you hun. Hope you get your bfp soon d1:flower:

Redrose: how are you doing hun? is it af or has it stopped? hope your doing better:hugs:

Afm: Yesterday I didn't opk because I was at my dads and completely forgot:wacko: but we did bd last night and the day before, I am suppose to ovulate tomorrow so I'm hoping to get a positive opk soon. If I dont get it today, I might let hubby take a break:haha:
Good news is that the opk I took the day before yesterday looked a bit darker:happydance: so here's to hoping:thumbup:

I usually get fade in pattern too with opks abii...kinda nice cuz then you know its coming soon!
excited to see who pulls out the next bfp! :dust: baby vibes to everyone!

all ok here af is still here and heavy the witch! ive also got a stomach ulcer :( so im crippled with that! how is everyone?

getting excited about this cycle! anyone use the clearblue monitor?

A locum is like relief doctor coz mine is on holiday

I usually get fade in pattern too with opks abii...kinda nice cuz then you know its coming soon!
excited to see who pulls out the next bfp! :dust: baby vibes to everyone!
That's good to know:flower: I hope it stops tricking me and just tells me soon though:haha:
all ok here af is still here and heavy the witch! ive also got a stomach ulcer :( so im crippled with that! how is everyone?

getting excited about this cycle! anyone use the clearblue monitor?
Awh I'm sorry:nope: I had a stomach ulcer too when I was 15 until I was 17 so I know how painful it is, I hope you feel better soon. Stay away from acidy foods and drinks:thumbup:
And I haven't used the monitor but I used the clear blue and first response opk's before. Is the monitor a bb thermometer?

I've never used a cb monitor before.

I get opks that fade into a positive but sometimes feels like it takes forever!

I'm hoping I don't get sick either. I didn't have ms with DS so hoping I don't this time either.

Lol darlin I bet you are. Still no af here and still bfn

D1 are you cycles usually on time or do they vary month to month? Hopefully u get an answer soon either way.

Red rose I have used the clear blue fertility monitor and it is amazing!!! There is no guessing like with opks as it actually tells you your day of ovulation with a peak day! I highly recommend them I was going to use it again this time but never needed to but it is definitely much better than opks well it was for me anyway.

Sorry about your stomach ulcer my dad suffers from them really badly! They are not fun from what he says :(

Afm: I think my morning sickness has come back :( I am shattered I thought it was all over!!!

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/B3A8B518-02B3-4E0E-99D5-6BC74F86383C-665-000000379997DBB5_zpsc07d955a.jpg

The bump is growing nicely already! It's crazy how fast I am showing this time I feel like I am going to be huge by the time I am full term lol.

I hope you get things sorted D1 :hugs:

Lovely bump Kristie!

I bought an 88cent test at walmart (they had one left they never have any!:haha:) it was :bfn: but still early. I couldn't resist :blush: I'm 5 or 6 dpo I think

OMG! Went back and looked after it dried and there's a second line! It's like a shadow line but it's pink!!! :happydance: I can't wait to test this weekend!

Kristie , i know what u mean about bump size! The 2 pics in black shirt is me at 29wks with ds (1st preg)
And the other pic i took today ! I'm happy to be showing sooner.

Attachments

• attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 14
  • attachment-1.jpeg
    attachment-1.jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 1371505350101.jpg
    1371505350101.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online