Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

My husband had shingles!!!!!!! I believe it was before i got pregnant. He had these bumps on his neck and back and chest. we slept in the same bed but no kisses or anything. And i didn't let him go near ds.
I didn't know it was a form of the pox! Luckily i never caught it! But he was miserable for awhile.

I got the heartburn bad too, i just drink milk to make it go away. And i try and e.at frequently

Well we had our appointment and its not chicken pox! They don't know what it is they have him antibiotics and some cream but if it hasn't gone away tomorrow we have to go out of town to get some stuff from a chemist as we don't sell it here :( I think I might have it now I have a sores all up my arms and legs now :(

Oh no!! U better get yourself back to the doc.

Yeah we are back there today they don't open till 2 but thank god mine was just my dermatitis flaring! I lathered up in my cream and this morning it's almost gone hopefully micks had improved.

Thats good to hear its clearing up! Good that hunter didn't get anything!

I know wake halt as we are travelling in a few days!

How is everyone else feeling?

D1 how's the nausea?

Its not good at all I threw ip yesterday mornimg and I was very close tonight ive had enough already I dont cope very well when im nauseous its by biggest killer. I can usually battle through anything but nausea takes me down :( im just hoping it will pass soon. My mum is convinced that im having a girl coz my morning sickness is mimicking hers with my sister lol. Was anyones different but still had the same sex?? Or was it the same as #1 ??

This pregnancy has been completely different other than the vomitting. I am carrying completely different, my boobs are different and I have such bad skin but we are most likely boy (which will be confirmed 100% next week) my sister had no ms with her first and heaps with get second and they were both boys but who knows you very well could be having a girl!!
I hope the nausea eases up for you it's definitely much harder with another little one that you have to run around!
Mine was so bad this time I would throw up in a bucket while changing hunters pooey nappies as well as throwing up in the sink every night while cooking dinner it sucked!

So the dr says mick has scabies and I have caught them also what I thought was my dermatitis the only thing he can think if is we caught it from one of the hotel rooms we stayed in last weekend :( we are on our way out of town now to get the cream to fix it. I feel so gross knowing there is little kits under my skin it makes me want to throw up so bad!! So annoyed that the hotel was not clean when you pay the money we did!

i got scabies as a kid, you dont get them from sheets, its usually from dirt either outside or in the garden its very easy to get people dont realise, and its so easily passed on, dont let others around ye! the cream stings so bad and it smells! u have to put it everywhere and i mean everywhere so they dont hide in a patch of skin

Mine was pretty much the same with both pregnancies. I remember being nauseas in the beginning with both. Never puking, but feeling like i was going to. Always in the evening too.

Hope it eases up soon for you :hugs:

Are you hoping for a boy or girl? Any names in mind? :)

No names yet and I would love another boy but of course ill be happy with either and I have a feeling we are having a girl. I hope it eases soo . Im on iron pills and im am super constipated so thays making me fewl yuk 2

i got scabies as a kid, you dont get them from sheets, its usually from dirt either outside or in the garden its very easy to get people dont realise, and its so easily passed on, dont let others around ye! the cream stings so bad and it smells! u have to put it everywhere and i mean everywhere so they dont hide in a patch of skin

They live in sheets and clothing for up to 3 days the doctor said so we have to wash everything in hot water. A few of my friends had it several time sun high school there was about 3 of them that just kept getting it I would say it would have been from dirt for them. I mean it very well could have been from dirt or something for us but I also think it could have been the hotel like the dr said it wasn't the nicest hotel we just booked it cheap as we were only there for 6 hours for a sleep before we drove again.
Yeah I am not looking forward to putting the cream especially for poor little hunter I hope it doesn't sting him to much especially with his eczema the poor thing.

Its not good at all I threw ip yesterday mornimg and I was very close tonight ive had enough already I dont cope very well when im nauseous its by biggest killer. I can usually battle through anything but nausea takes me down :( im just hoping it will pass soon. My mum is convinced that im having a girl coz my morning sickness is mimicking hers with my sister lol. Was anyones different but still had the same sex?? Or was it the same as #1 ??

I had horrible morning sickness with my daughter, all the way until I was about 28 weeks, I actually lost 15lbs in my first trimester because it was so bad:nope:
I hope yours gets easier and I hope it goes away soon, hang in there:hugs:

Thanks! I had a scare a couple nights ago. Intense period cramping and back pain. Thought about going in but once i drank water and laid down for awhile it went away.

Hows the 2ww going? Feel confident in this cycle? Were you gonna take a break if your not preg. This cycle for your brothers wedding or something like that?

well i was going to because usually my cycles are 40 days long but my cycles shortened so it left more time to try :winkwink: im actually feeling so so crampy and achey! i dont usually get cramps this soon.

wow i bet your getting exciting!

You did bd alot! I really hope you are pregnant! cramping very early was always the giveaway i was knocked up :haha:

When do you think you'll test?

maybe in another 5/6 days its really intense now lol! i remember having bad cramps with jamie too, im getting twinges in my boobs too! and butterfly feeling! but surely too early for that sort of thing.. do u have your 2ww symptoms written down in a journal hehe im going crazy waiting. its hard because the month i got pregnant was the month we went on a break so i didnt ss lol. i just remember thinking my af was coming because the cramps were so bad! i even remember asking oh to dtd really hard to make af hurry up.. i found out a week later i was preg! i hope this is it! sorry im going on now, the coolest thing is if this works baby was concieved on davids birthday heheh.

I saved both of the threads with ds and this pregnancy of my 2ww on BnB. Lol :haha: i like having it to look back on.

With this one i complained during my 2ww about bad cramping, tingly burning sensation by my ovaries, cramping when i need to pee, vivid dreams(humped the blanket :haha: ) and i swear there was a bird flying in my room in the other dream, i remember waking up and running out of the room, also gassy, and more cramps the more active i am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->