Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Yes hopefully if not we will see when munchkin is born :). I agree though I think it is still a boy.

Thank you for welcoming me :flower:
I want to have 3 or 4 kids.
I had my 1st bubba 4 months ago and I can not wait to have another :)
I am Breast feeding and I am finding it difficult to find my ovulation and my chances are targeting my fertile window are low as OH works away for 11 days and home for 3 days :(
GL ladies and congrats those who are pregnant :) xx

Oh that's too bad OH is away often. Makes it more difficult to catch those fertile moments.
that''s great you'd like more kids :) after having 1 , i wasn't even sure i wanted another one :wacko:
But when i think about him being an only child, i don't want that for him.

How long are you planning on bf'ing for? I am not sure how bf'ing affects o'ing. I thought it was pretty much like birth control if you exclusively bf. I bf for around 6months and didnt get a period until the following month.
surprisngly i was suuupper fertile afterwards considering it took 15months actively trying for ds, and 1 month ntnp for this one!

Hey ladies! I took a bit of a break but I am back now, couldnt stay gone long!! OH and I had decided to wait and plan, but we slipped up again this month! ( I know we are not very good at playing it safe! haha) So now I am in the "TWW" again and then we will probably go back to NTTC/ Preventing if there is no BFP!! I guess technically I could be 9 DPO today and have only 1 test haha so I am waiting until AF DOESNT show to even worry about wasting my one hpt. Right now we are starting to really think about LO's first birthday. We are starting the switch to cows milk (slowly ) and we are finally getting our second tooth!! Right above our only bottom tooth so that will look silly ;) congrats to those of you who are about to have bubs or just recently found out! and also a big hug to those who decided to wait, I know how bad the broodiness is :( :(

Bfn for me today at 12dpo with fmu:cry: I'll test one more time tomorrow, but af is due the 5th so I think I'm out:shrug:
How are you ladies?:flower:

Bfn for me today at 12dpo with fmu:cry: I'll test one more time tomorrow, but af is due the 5th so I think I'm out:shrug:

Hopefully its just too soon to pick up :hugs: i know some people in here are going to WTT, are you guys still going to ntnp/ttc?

Dh just left yesterday for 2 wks for the army :cry: only 2 wks but feels like a month! I hate sleeping alone :( i tossed and turned all night without him next to me. DS doesn't realize daddy is gone for awhile. He tried to talk to him on the phone but he'd rather eat the phone lol :dohh:

Hopefully its just too soon to pick up :hugs: i know some people in here are going to WTT, are you guys still going to ntnp/ttc?

Dh just left yesterday for 2 wks for the army :cry: only 2 wks but feels like a month! I hate sleeping alone :( i tossed and turned all night without him next to me. DS doesn't realize daddy is gone for awhile. He tried to talk to him on the phone but he'd rather eat the phone lol :dohh:
Awh sorry to hear about your dh leaving, when your lo is older you can have him sleep with you while he's away, it might make it easier. awh thats cute lol, my daughter also likes to eat my phone but when someone is talking she will put it up to her ear:haha:
Oh yes we will keep ttc. I am going to use my fertility monitor this upcoming cycle, we still have quite abit of preseed& softcups, enough opks(although I might get some more cause I think I'll start testing daily from cd9 or 10) and this time we will bd every other day starting from when I start taking the opks. I'm trying to stay positive that maybe I don't have enough hcg yet but I'm just feeling out:shrug:
How is the little bub doing? Is he/she getting into position? Your waiting until birth to find out gender right?

Awh sorry to hear about your dh leaving, when your lo is older you can have him sleep with you while he's away, it might make it easier. awh thats cute lol, my daughter also likes to eat my phone but when someone is talking she will put it up to her ear:haha:
Oh yes we will keep ttc. I am going to use my fertility monitor this upcoming cycle, we still have quite abit of preseed& softcups, enough opks(although I might get some more cause I think I'll start testing daily from cd9 or 10) and this time we will bd every other day starting from when I start taking the opks. I'm trying to stay positive that maybe I don't have enough hcg yet but I'm just feeling out:shrug:
How is the little bub doing? Is he/she getting into position? Your waiting until birth to find out gender right?

What dpo did you get a bfp with DD? Whenever i got a bfp it was always on the months we barely dtd. And each time it was the day before the positive opk we bd and caught the egg. Seemed like less was more for us :shrug: lol

Baby is doing good. It's another boy. I'm not one for staying team yellow, i like to know and be prepared. Naming him zachary for dh's middle name.
i get so nervous with my ds climbing on me. Today he kicked off on my belly when we were laying down.also has dug his elbows in me.. zach is taking a lot of jabs from his big brother already lol.

Baby is head down and ready to roll! Planning on packing my suitcase any day now. I went late by 4days with ds. Soooo thinking probably be the same. :shrug:

Arrggghhh I can't believe it's already at that stage where you are thinking about packing your hospital bag!!! God time really had flown this year. The scariest thought for me is that when baby is due it's pretty much Christmas and the whole year will be gone!!!!
I went 6 days over with hunter but I'm really hoping that's not the case with this one because that will be 21st dec and there would be a risk of me being in hospital for Christmas Eve! I got out on either the 22nd or 23rd with hunter because of his kidneys I was so upset that I would be in there for Christmas but thank god we got out just in time.
I know exactly what you mean about the poor babies inside they can take a beating lol. Hunter jumps all over me all the time dips his elbows in and all sorts. But he is also very lovely gives my belly kisses and cuddles and says aw baby it's so cute!

omg army how did u become nearly 36 weeks already!!! omg!

im still waiting to ovulate, but im feeling positive, ive lost half a stone since starting my new job which im so happy with, and i feel overall healthier so cherry on the top now would be to get preg :) i bought a scope to see the ferns when im ovulating it will hopefully work out cheaper than opks! lol

Oh that's too bad OH is away often. Makes it more difficult to catch those fertile moments.
that''s great you'd like more kids :) after having 1 , i wasn't even sure i wanted another one :wacko:
But when i think about him being an only child, i don't want that for him.

How long are you planning on bf'ing for? I am not sure how bf'ing affects o'ing. I thought it was pretty much like birth control if you exclusively bf. I bf for around 6months and didnt get a period until the following month.
surprisngly i was suuupper fertile afterwards considering it took 15months actively trying for ds, and 1 month ntnp for this one!

Hi ladies :hi: hope all are well x

I plan on BFding for a while yet. I love it so much :) I think when bub is 12 months, I will feed her only at night.
Wow congrats! You are nearly due!

Chelsea: did af show up!?

Kristie: december will be a crazy month for you for many yrs to come! And an expensive one too! That would stink to be in the hospital during xmas! Even after you get out of the hospital, probably dont want to visit a lotta people right away!
Hopefully he comes a tad sooner so your not in the hospital when santa comes!

Redrose: i was about to buy a microscope too when ttc ds. Let me know how that goes. I haven't heard if they work well or not.

What dpo did you get a bfp with DD? Whenever i got a bfp it was always on the months we barely dtd. And each time it was the day before the positive opk we bd and caught the egg. Seemed like less was more for us :shrug: lol

Baby is doing good. It's another boy. I'm not one for staying team yellow, i like to know and be prepared. Naming him zachary for dh's middle name.
i get so nervous with my ds climbing on me. Today he kicked off on my belly when we were laying down.also has dug his elbows in me.. zach is taking a lot of jabs from his big brother already lol.
Baby is head down and ready to roll! Planning on packing my suitcase any day now. I went late by 4days with ds. Soooo thinking probably be the same. :shrug:

I tested the day of my missed period with her but I was already 8 weeks and I wasn't expecting it at all. I would only be 4 weeks today if I am pregnant:shrug:
That's a cute name:flower: and that's true I like to be prepared too but I think if we get pregnant again we'll probably do a gender reveal:thumbup:
Awh haha that's funny, my older brother used to beat me up all the time lol just wait till they are older:winkwink:
And that's good, do you know if your dilated or effaced at all? Awh well maybe he will come right on time, you never know:thumbup:
My dd was born 2 days before her edd but I thought for sure I was going to go over.
Do you have a birth plan for this one? I didnt have one with dd(I just wanted delayed cord clamping and they told me that they already do it but that was a lie, they cut it right away) so I think I'll have one for our second, since I want a water birth:blush:

Hope af stays far away!
I don't know if im dialated or effaced...doctor offered to check during my gbs screening last week but i declined. He isn't my regular doctor and i hate when they shove there whole hand up there. ..lol. its uncomfortable. I probably would have gotten it though if it was my regular lady i see.

What does delay cord clamping do? Water birth seems relaxing, i almost did it with ds but i liked being able to walk and bounce on the ball.

I do have a birth plan this time!! Lol with ds i tried my hardest to go all natural...but once i hit 10cm my water broke and they pain was unbearable. F bombs galore!!! Lol i begged for a csection, i just wanted the pain to stop....the guy with the drugs came, and tried talkin to me, and i was like "yeah yeah yeah just do it already!!" Lol i got a spinal block ...it was ammmmaaazing. Pushed out ds and didn't feel one thing. I had to ask a milllion times if i was pushing....i couldn't tell i was so numb lol.

This time i plan on getting epidural from the get go! Lol i don't want to experience that pain again!

How was your birth with DD?

Chelsea: did af show up!?

Kristie: december will be a crazy month for you for many yrs to come! And an expensive one too! That would stink to be in the hospital during xmas! Even after you get out of the hospital, probably dont want to visit a lotta people right away!
Hopefully he comes a tad sooner so your not in the hospital when santa comes!

Redrose: i was about to buy a microscope too when ttc ds. Let me know how that goes. I haven't heard if they work well or not.

It sure is going to be a crazy time and definitely very expensive! I have already put most of hunter birthday and Christmas presents on layby just have a few hundred to pay off and then grab a few little things for him but he gets so much from family we don't need to get a right lot so we get him a quite expensive present and then everyone buys him the smaller ones pretty much. We bought him a four wheeler for Christmas this year he will be so excited!!!

I am not to fussed about coming out of hospital a few days later as I was fine by the time I came out of hospital with hunter. I mean my bits were sore still lol but I wasn't tired or anything I just felt normal with a sore vaginal hahaha which I am not looking forward to again if I go natural. I will definitely try my hardest to listen to the mw this time when she tells me to slow down with the pushing I don't want to tear again but honestly if this one comes our as fast as hunter did I don't think I have an option lol.

I was just reading what you were saying about your birth. How come you decided to he the spinal at 10? Did you have a delayed last stage? As soon as I hit 10 hunter bloody shot out lol. We aren't allowed epis after 8 if we are progressing nicely I asked for one at 8 and she told me it was to late which it was because he was born 14 minutes later lol but we would never be allowed an Epi or spinal at 10 unless we had been there for an hour or more without pushing. But holy shit you are right transition is so damn painful!!!! I was like exorcist lady when that was going on! I'm not going to lie I'm not looking forward to that pain at all. Have you seen the studies that labor is apparently at the same pain units as fracturing 20 bones all at once!!!! It is ridiculous that we go through this! God men have it soooooo easy!

Are you worried with this birth as you want the Epi not being able to walk around and go on the ball like you did last time or you don't care because you would rather that than feel pain again?

Wow he will love a four wheeler! He will be 2 this xmas? My boy will be 2 in march. I'm so happy, stephen finally started saying a couple more words. I can't wait until he can express his needs instead of whining.

Oh yaaaa the sore vajayjay lol i remember that. I tore too. I remember feeling like my insides were gonna come out of my vagina. I even tried jogging a month after birth and it was bad....way too early for that.

I'm not sure why at 10cm i wasn't ready to push :shrug: i thougt he was a bit high up yet so at 10cm they said i couldn't have an epi but they could do a spinal. It was about 2hrs later i finally pushed him out. Luckily it was right before the drugs were waring off.
i do hate the fact i'lll be bed ridden, but i'd rather have this be a more enjoyable labor. It was hard to socialize and think straight last time. I'd like to just watch tv this time and be relaxed :D

Are you gonna try for all natural again?

ive started to give my dh zinc and all i can say is omg what a different man :bunny: :sex: lol i hope it helps our chances because weve bd pretty much every day so far!

Damnnnnnnn.......That's great :thumbup: lol love the bunny

I can count on 2 hands all the times we had sex this pregnancy! Lol usually about once every 2wks

Yeah he will be 2 this year he is such a rough nut boy so he is definitely going to love it. It's just a motorised rechargeable one my husband wanted to get a proper peewee 50 but I still think he is to young but he will get one next year.
Oh it's so nice with the talking isnt it! Hunters just started talking more and it's getting much easier to communicate thank god, he is a bit behind for his age but in last 2 weeks has come so far it's so rewarding as a parent to watch then grow.

Wow I probably would have got something if it was going to be that long as well 10cm for 2hrs would have been pure torture.

Omg so true about the tearing! I actually restore because my stitches dissolved to quickly so anything even at 6 weeks was painful.
If I don't have to have the c section I will be going all natural again but I am open minded about pain meds I don't want to push myself past my threshold and ruin it for myself if its way to much for a long period of time I am ok will an epidural. I really want to have the option of a water birth but its not always guaranteed. If I wasn't such a chicken shut I would just have a home birth lol but with having such a rare blood type and complications possibly with the placenta I don't think I could do it and not only that being at my mil house instead of my own home. If we go for a third and I am back in Melbourne living and the pregnancy and baby is all going well I think I will do home birth :).

Are you planning on bf? I can't remember if this was talked about already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->