Anyone else waiting until the 24th of July?!?

Sorry to the ladies with AF, fingers crossed your next cycle is super lucky.

Bfn @ 10dpo so will stick to testing Friday if the witch stays away.

Good luck Britt, spotting can be a sign of implantation for some!

Bless you smile, i hope ntnping brings you luck and a bean. I'm keep my pom poms handy to cheer you on :hugs:

Sorry to those that AF has caught and hello to the new joiners.

I had a BFN this morning at 12dpo. I'm hoping there's still time yet for it to turn positive though. Fingers crossed for me and everyone else x

Good morning ladies, it's currently 12:45 am over here. I had to get up and pee so I figured why not poas lol. I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. But I figured I would ask your lovely ladies opinions. It kinda looks if you zoom in that there could be a second line forming but I don't know my eyes are tired.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 26
I think I see what you mean. It's about as faint as it gets but should be more obvious if you can wait another day or so before testing again. I hope this is it for you, and that I'm not far behind!

Hi all. This is my first post on this site so apologies for jumping in with no real knowledge of what I am doing?! AF is due around 26th. I think I ovulated on 12th (clear blue smiley but not guaranteed). Very confused as on Saturday (18th, 6dpo) I had a streak of red when i wiped. Then a tiny bit of brown spotting for 3 days (very small amount). I have heard that implanataion bleeds can happen and know various stories of it being bright watery red like mine, do you think I am wishful thinking? And if its not that, what on earth is it as there was no pre warning!! I am in the waiting game with you all, and keeping fingers crossed we get at least one BFP amongst us!

Thank you, i am a little more hopeful now. I think i will test on 26th if AF doesn't show up before :) good luck to everyone testing on the 24th!!!!

I definitely see a very light line. I hope it gets darker and that is a BFP!!!

Good morning ladies, it's currently 12:45 am over here. I had to get up and pee so I figured why not poas lol. I think my eyes are playing tricks on me. But I figured I would ask your lovely ladies opinions. It kinda looks if you zoom in that there could be a second line forming but I don't know my eyes are tired.

I totally see it!!! Can't wait to see what your next test looks like! Hopefully you will set the bfp trend for this thread! :)

Welcome to the new ladies, wishing you all the best! Sounds like lots of possible implantation bleeding! Ready for some good outcomes! :dust: to all testing soon!

I wanna test so bad. Lol. But I know I need to wait. This sucks. We should just have a big sign on our forehead immeadiately once we conceive. Why we gotta wait to know. Lolll

Its faint... but its there. I cannot wait for you test again and see a brighter line!!

I can totally see the second line forming. :)

Well af is due tomorrow so I tested this morning with a FRER. BFN. As sad as I am this is only my first month ovulating. I am hoping af arrives on time and I don't have to induce it. I am so happy I now have a sporting chance. Always looking on the bright side.
Baby dust to everyone!!

Good luck Aayla.

I feel like AF coming. I know :witch:will be here this weekend.

Well ladies took another test and I was a BFN. I have AF cramps. So I expect to see her very soon. :) I guess my eyes were playing tricks on me last night.

I hope it's not AF for you Thorpedo! I saw that line too on your test.

Ayala and Fairy you're not out yet! Hope the witch stays away for you both!

Thorpedo I see a line in your test too! Can you post a pic of the new one? Was it a different brand?

I posted this morning's test (11dpo) on CTP. What do y'all think?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=435928

Thanks hal.

I am not sure hun. Do you have a FRER ? I am 11dpo too.

I only have one FRER and I don't wanna use it until I can really see a line on the IC. I will test again after work with another cheapie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->