anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

I'm 7DPO and Its so hard not to stress I'm trying to stay positive. It's so great to ready all of your stories and see that I'm not alone in this. Good luck to all of you I hope we all get a BFP!

Me too ready, we will get our BFPs!! :happydance: positivity is the key! :thumbup:

I love that positivity is key!

I'm only 2DPO and in my mind, I'm positive I'm pregnant! Lol, I need to fashion my mind to think like this because the moment doubt creeps in, I lose hope and I'm not believing God is in charge and will handle everything. I put my hands over my belly and I say "In Jesus' Name". Whatever His will, let it be done. I believe He loves us all, and everything happens for a reason. Some go through alot and some go through very little, but I believe in the end, its God's will.

Sasha, I agree 100% with you, putting your trust in him is the best plan to get to the end he will delivery on his promise!!!! I got a very nice msg a few days ago:

Little Faith hopes that God will do what he says, Strong Faith knows that he will and GREAT faith believes that he has already done it!!! It may not be your fault for being down, But its your fault if you don't get up.

2 Cor 4:8
Have great Faith & Keep on getting up until the devil gets tired of putting you down!!!!

Pat, OMW im so excited for you to test tomorrow!!!!!!!!! I cant wait!! I would never have been able to wait so long, i would have tested long ago :haha:

ready, i know it is hard believe me. And you right we are going through so much to achieve this but i remind myself alot that those other people that got it easier will have a different battle and as long as we all winners, it is all that matters!

Not sure if ive posted about it in here before but it was a great eye opener for me so i will share it again:

Beginning last year we were preparing for another IUI but first i had to go for a Hysteroscopy (same as what i did now) and whilst we where sitting at the waiting room i noticed alot of young girls in the room and i mean like early twenties and school leavers. So when i went in for the procedure i asked the fertility nurse if they very busy because everyone is spending their bonuses on treatment and she said the sad part is that 90% of their Jan/Feb patients are girls that have diagnosed with cancer and they all have to undergo a half IVF to retrieve eggs to be frozen because the eggs gets damaged by the radiation and the chemo therapy. And that it is so difficult to work with these girls that hardly has had a life and some weren't even sexually active :cry:

And there i realised that yes TTC is not a great journey but i take it over cancer any day. Ive lost ppl due to cancer but that really touched me and i say thanks often for my health otherwise.

Also another thing i heard a few weeks ago that has stuck with me is:

God is never late, just on time.

Sorry if someone isn't religious.

Tella that s realky sad what you wrote... :( and so true in other hand... life its difficult and we dont know whats bring tomorrow...

About test... work from 6 keeps me away from test ;) as I don't have time... I m off tomorrow... but I feel like it wont be this cycle... :(

Very true pat :hugs:

Your temps are looking great!!!! Dont give up on it yet!!

Come on Paty!!! Keep your hopes up! It could be your month, just don't give up!

Tella-Love your thinking, I think just the same.

Ready - How are you hun?

Hi ladies, its been a little while since ive updated, well its 30 days post my operation and although i took a hpt early last week and it was negative :( and i am a dissapointed i feel AF coming on, ive been cramping for a few days now so i expect her soon, doctor says if shes not here by this friday i need to take the progesterone but i feel it coming on, so that means my body is acting normal, i havent had a period on my own in about a year so its already and improvement. i must say i was hoping i was prego since this week my breasts have been tender and i have felt light nausea, but then cramps too so i guess im not. anyway let af arrive i have clomid ready to go so this next cycle i will make sure to BD plenty and hope its my month!! how are you all doing? any graduates???

Hi ladies. I think I see very very light line... I m kind of scared... if I could do beta... ehhh I m waiting to sat to test again...

Come on Paty!!! Keep your hopes up! It could be your month, just don't give up!

Tella-Love your thinking, I think just the same.

Ready - How are you hun?

You girls are gonna be our first of loads of bfps again!!!!!

Hi ladies, its been a little while since ive updated, well its 30 days post my operation and although i took a hpt early last week and it was negative :( and i am a dissapointed i feel AF coming on, ive been cramping for a few days now so i expect her soon, doctor says if shes not here by this friday i need to take the progesterone but i feel it coming on, so that means my body is acting normal, i havent had a period on my own in about a year so its already and improvement. i must say i was hoping i was prego since this week my breasts have been tender and i have felt light nausea, but then cramps too so i guess im not. anyway let af arrive i have clomid ready to go so this next cycle i will make sure to BD plenty and hope its my month!! how are you all doing? any graduates???

Oh dont be fooled by cramps, i had the same af cramps before my bfp. There is just nothing in this TTC game that is definite!!!

Hi ladies. I think I see very very light line... I m kind of scared... if I could do beta... ehhh I m waiting to sat to test again...

OMW, post a pic for us to squint at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is your bfp in the making!!!!

Do you want to email it to me? And i can upload it for you?

OMW that is a good line for a IC!!!! Cant you get your hands on a FRER???? I think you have a your bfp there girl!!!! I can even see if without opening the photo!!!!!!

WOW im so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!

i just tweaked that line and it is pink for sure!!!!!!!! This is your bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge Congrats girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tella I think I wait until monday and see what clear blue will tell.... I just hope its not false result... and I hope it wont be as I had miscarriage... :( I did had positive tests getting darker... so scared...

Yayyy Paty! Looks like a BFP to me!!!! Lol. Soo excited!! :happydance:

Ok i understand the hesitation, but do remember that this is a new pregnancy and it doesnt mean that it happened last time that it will happen again, we are confident that you have a healthy bean growing and you are gonna be a OD grad for sure on Monday!!!!

Paty please don't be discouraged, this is a great thing.

patysia - :happydance: That looks like a BFP to me too! Each pregnancy is different, please don't feel discouraged. :hugs: An FRER is a really good choice for testing, you've got a lot of will power waiting to test!

I m not discouraged... I m just worry very much... but I will try to stay positive... I feel like af is round the corner... I will buy test first responde and I will do it tomorrow... ehhh I hope it wasnt mistake on todays test...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->