anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

That dark of a line on a IC will give you a lovely line on a FRER. I have never seen a IC like that be a false +, when it is grey yes but yours is pink for sure. I just added some saturation and bam it popped out!!!

Im praying for your little bean and you!!!

Thank you very much tella!! I m sending some positive dust for you to get pregnant on this cycle;)

Paty i agree that sure looks like a BFP to me too!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I dont think i could wait until tomorrow! lol i would go crazy!
As for myself i was hoping for the same thing but i took a digital clear blue this morning and confirmed that indeed it was a negative, oh well, on to the next cycle i have already taken my first progesterone pill and have my clomid ready to go. Paty please let us know when you test again i have faith that this is your BFP!!!

Thank you :)

I did clear blue today :) it show 1-2 weeks so its 3-4 weeks now I need to do another in one more week to see if its growing...

Ok I did phone doctor. He said it was quick for me to get pregnant :) and I dont need any blood tests unless I m not bleading or have any pain... he said I can go under his care from week 8 :)

Yay!!!!! That's amazing news!!! I'm soooo happy for you Paty!! :happydance::happydance: I wish you a wonderful pregnancy and a healthy baby!!!

I'm 7DPO and Its so hard not to stress I'm trying to stay positive. It's so great to ready all of your stories and see that I'm not alone in this. Good luck to all of you I hope we all get a BFP!

Me too ready, we will get our BFPs!! :happydance: positivity is the key! :thumbup:

I love that positivity is key!

I'm only 2DPO and in my mind, I'm positive I'm pregnant! Lol, I need to fashion my mind to think like this because the moment doubt creeps in, I lose hope and I'm not believing God is in charge and will handle everything. I put my hands over my belly and I say "In Jesus' Name". Whatever His will, let it be done. I believe He loves us all, and everything happens for a reason. Some go through alot and some go through very little, but I believe in the end, its God's will.

Thank you for your kind words every little bit is helping me!:flower:

Thank you Tella that is a really powerful story, it really puts things in perspective. Thank You for sharing. I definitely need to be me humble and be thankful for what I have.

:happydance: :wohoo:

Huge congrats on your digi!!!!! You have a strong and forever baby growing in there. When is af due again?

H&H 9 months!!!! Have you told DH yet?

Ready, it really did put things into perspective for me as well. And ever since i just think of that day and count my blessings i have instead of what i want.

:happydance: :wohoo:

Huge congrats on your digi!!!!! You have a strong and forever baby growing in there. When is af due again?

H&H 9 months!!!! Have you told DH yet?

Af was due today :) but temp still above 37. :) sometimes I feel like its a dream... like my breast stop being painfull... or I feel today some pain in my upper leg,.. and just I m worring if its not ectopic pregnancy... so scared.... but I hope this time will be different and everything will be fine...

I did tell to my husband over the phone... I couldnt wait to bring him some little shoes or something... just wanted him to know as well as I discovered :)

Aww congratulations paty, hopefully this is the start of a run of BFPs!

Sorry Ready, remember it's still early days post op, on to the next cycle!

Tella. I'm a Christian too, thankyou for the encouragement, it's so easy to lose sight of all God has done for us and focus in on what is not happening yet.

AFM, well I'm frustrated, I though I had o'd but FF took my crosshairs away after a week as too many low temps :( I think (hope) I am gearing up to try again to o now. I'm on cd 45 of my second post op cycle. So I am quite disappointed at the result for me. Follow up in two weeks so will see what he suggests for me, probably more clomid, joy!

ahhhh im sorry your crosshairs was taken away. I hope you right about the ovulation coming, I understand that it is disappointing that you not oing at a decent cd but I do believe it will come down, some ppl still needed a nudge with pills but it still helped so that the egg could get released.

the one thing that got me down of long cycles is that constant worry if you have bd enough and if it will be ok to skip tonight or not type of scenario. its easy to say bd eod but thats even hard when you constantly wondering.

pat, how you doing preggy belly? cramps are perfectly normal. there is so much happening in the first few weeks. you gonna go for a beta?

Thanks again ladis !!!

Tella instead of be happy I m freaking out everyday... today temp went down and afternoon test show just shadow shadow line.... so I m getting really scared... I hope so its not period round the corner... :(
I m not doing beta... unles I will beg and they will do in hospital.... but I dont think so...

how are you all??

Patysia I hope its going to be a bfp for you.
I'm doing OK, I couldn't hold out till I missed my period and took a test yesterday it was a bfn. I'm still hoping af doesn't show on the 24. I hope and am staying positive that it's a bfp. I've been a little nauseous and lots of stomach gurgling like crazy. Lots of cravings of salty and spicy food.
Baby dust for all

pat, im holding thumbs that your temp was just due to sleeping pattern change. I really hope this is your rainbow. :hugs: thinking about you :hugs:

ready, sorry about the bfn :hugs: I really hope af doesn't show and you only have a late implanter. cravings is a good symptom! !!

We're all in this together ready4babies, without this thread I'd be mindless. And depressed.

AFM I'm 7dpo today. And I'm getting Soo many different "feelings/symptoms" I'm just Soo confused. I want to test on Wednesday I'll be 10dpo, kinda excited but scared. This is officially my first ever tww, as I only ovulated ever this cycle. Fxd for my BFP and everyone else's. Baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->