anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Tella Thank you FXed!
Sasha your so right! I'm so thankful for you guys, before I found you guys I felt so lonely and now I feel so much better! Thank you all!
Baby dust for all

Well... thats it for me... temp is going down and todays test negative... :( now I m waiting for af... :(

oh no pat :hugs: im so sorry girl!!!! I know it is hard to work through and we here for you every step of the way. The good thing is that you know it is only a matter of time, your next bfp will be your rainbow and you will have no hassles again.

Sasha, just remember that 10dpo is still early so dont be discouraged by a bfn :thumbup:

Ready :hugs: we all here for each other!!

AFM > my CP is high and soft which is really strange for me this early. so i did a opk which has a decent line on for me on cd11 so hopefully i will o a bit sooner than cd18. i have a scan for lining on Thursday morning, fxd it is looking great!!!

oh no pat :hugs: im so sorry girl!!!! I know it is hard to work through and we here for you every step of the way. The good thing is that you know it is only a matter of time, your next bfp will be your rainbow and you will have no hassles again.

Sasha, just remember that 10dpo is still early so dont be discouraged by a bfn :thumbup:

AFM > my CP is high and soft which is really strange for me this early. so i did a opk which has a decent line on for me on cd11 so hopefully i will o a bit sooner than cd18. i have a scan for lining on Thursday morning, fxd it is looking great!!!

FXD for you Tella!!!!! Yayy for a great scan on Thursday too!!

Paty - Soo sorry sugar :( Hugsss :nope:

AFM - Lower pulling in ovaries, more pronounced than the dull pain I got from ovulation, hoping this sign is good!

I'm sorry Pat :(

Ready 10dpo is so early hang in there! Please try no tot symptom spot though you only drive yourself nuts. Honestly, if you were pregnant enough for symptoms, you'd be pregnant enough for a BFP, so it's just your mind playing tricks. That said, fingers still crossed it will be a BFP in a few days for you!

Tella, great news on looking like an earlier o! I think I am going to o any day, cervix so high and open and loads of ewcm today.....plus a temp dip, so fingers crossed!

Pat - Sorry to hear your news. I hope that you can take hope though, that your operation has got you ovulating and will surely lead to your rainbow baby.:hugs:

Tella - You're such a fabulous source of support for others, I really have everything crossed that your bfp will be along soon. I'm not religious, but I don't mind people posting when they are and I respect and admire those who can draw strength from their faith. :hugs:

To you all, Tella, Sasha Sarah & Ready hugs and lots of special baby dust for you
:dust:

Thanks Tella fxed for you!:hugs:
Thank you Here's hoping:hugs: either way I'm on the right path and I'm feeling good!

I'm sorry to hear Pat, it's just a matter of time for you. Stay strong. :hugs:
Sasha we are Thank you!:hugs:
Thanks Kyla
Baby dust to everyone!:hugs:

Hey ladies sorry haven't been on in so long was busy with working right up till 38 weeks had my beautiful baby boy on the 10th of May he's just do perfect couldn't imagine my life without him . I'm sure I wouldn't be righting this if I hadn't have got the ovary drilling !!
Never give up hope girls xxxx

Pat - Sorry to hear your news. I hope that you can take hope though, that your operation has got you ovulating and will surely lead to your rainbow baby.:hugs:

Tella - You're such a fabulous source of support for others, I really have everything crossed that your bfp will be along soon. I'm not religious, but I don't mind people posting when they are and I respect and admire those who can draw strength from their faith. :hugs:

To you all, Tella, Sasha Sarah & Ready hugs and lots of special baby dust for you
:dust:

Thanks kyla!!! How are u?:hugs:

Hey ladies sorry haven't been on in so long was busy with working right up till 38 weeks had my beautiful baby boy on the 10th of May he's just do perfect couldn't imagine my life without him . I'm sure I wouldn't be righting this if I hadn't have got the ovary drilling !!
Never give up hope girls xxxx

Congratulations to you!:happydance:

So I'm 9dpo and tested :dohh: I know why do I do this to myself. Lol needless to say, BFN, impatience should be a sin! :haha:

I have alot of cramping and bbs hurts! :shrug:

Hello ladies! Paty im so sorry :( dont be discouraged! when its our time we WILL have our beautiful babies i promise!!
Im trying to stay positive also i have no choice, its either that or give up and thats not happening!
Doctor put me on progesterone he had said take it by the 20th if AF didnt arrive and since i knew i wasnt pregnant i just took it on the 19th although i was already slightly cramping so maybe i didnt need it? idk but anyway i took one on thursday the 19th and by the next day i was cramping more so i didnt take any more pills, i knew she was on her way. She did arrive on saturday very lightly but there, and sunday through tuesday the 24th i was in tons of pain from cramps and was pretty heavy (sorry tmi) by the time i went to bed last night though i had nothing! so today i am AF clear! OH and i started 100mg of clomid on monday also! 2 more days of it then i have a follicle check with my doctor on June 7th. and im sure he'll want me back in the next few days also to check on me. Also sorry for the novel lol but i have a question? someone had mentioned PRESEED and i see a lot of good reviews have any of you tried it? if so did it help? i bought it today and need some feedback from my TTC sisters! thank you! BABY DUST TO YOU ALL!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey guys, I just had the worst af like pains in my lower abdomen! It's going and coming for an hour now. Is it too late to implant on 10dpo? Or is this a sign of af? :shrug:

no you can implant till 12dpo so it can be a great sign for you! !!! holding thumbs for you!

pats, how you doing? thinking about you!

afm, Just had my scan and everything is perfect. 3 layer lining thats 11mm amd my uterine cavity is 7.8mm and he says it's all ultimate measurements. amd considering my hysteroscopy everything inuterine is prefect. Have a nice fat follicle on the left which will pop in a few days, so bd is on!!!! There is no reason for this follicle to not be the one, he/she has 5* room service. 3 layer duvet with ample space :winkwink:

Ready4mybaby I haven't heard of preseed but I'm going to check it out.I look forward to hearing about your results from using it.

Sasha I'm sorry to hear that I hope it means you implanted. :hugs:

Tella that's great new! Time for bd love it! Good luck:happydance:
Baby dust to all!

no you can implant till 12dpo so it can be a great sign for you! !!! holding thumbs for you!

pats, how you doing? thinking about you!

afm, Just had my scan and everything is perfect. 3 layer lining thats 11mm amd my uterine cavity is 7.8mm and he says it's all ultimate measurements. amd considering my hysteroscopy everything inuterine is prefect. Have a nice fat follicle on the left which will pop in a few days, so bd is on!!!! There is no reason for this follicle to not be the one, he/she has 5* room service. 3 layer duvet with ample space :winkwink:

Tella that's superb news! Come on follie grow, have those swimmers ready, this is it!

Ready4mybaby I haven't heard of preseed but I'm going to check it out.I look forward to hearing about your results from using it.

Sasha I'm sorry to hear that I hope it means you implanted. :hugs:

Tella that's great new! Time for bd love it! Good luck:happydance:
Baby dust to all!

Tested with FMU and got a BFN, but it's just 11dpo so Fxd crossed that over the weekend I get a +'ve!

Update - the wicked witch arrived with a vengeance! So I'm out this month. Sigh.

Tella that's great news! 5* indeed! hoping this is finally it for you!!

Sasha I'm sorry in :(

I have finally o'd! Cd49 so exactly the same as last cycle! S I suppose that is good in that it's a pattern lol. Follow up a week on Monday so hopefully will be able to start clomid right away as will prob be on an early cd then.

WOW i just got so confused by the two ready's :haha:

Ready4babies, how you keeping up?

Ready4mybaby, ive used it before and it works well except that my DH doesnt like it at all, so i have to use very little before BD.

Sascha :hugs: sorry the witch is being nasty, hope she eases up quickly and that you get to O soon again so that you can catch that eggie!!!

heres, wow cd49 is crazy late!!! its great news that you are o on your own atleast but you really need to get it sooner. Why dont you rather ask your doctor for Femara, the side effects and long term effects is much better than Clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->