anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

WOW i just got so confused by the two ready's :haha:

Ready4babies, how you keeping up?

Ready4mybaby, ive used it before and it works well except that my DH doesnt like it at all, so i have to use very little before BD.

Sascha :hugs: sorry the witch is being nasty, hope she eases up quickly and that you get to O soon again so that you can catch that eggie!!!

heres, wow cd49 is crazy late!!! its great news that you are o on your own atleast but you really need to get it sooner. Why dont you rather ask your doctor for Femara, the side effects and long term effects is much better than Clomid.

Thanks hun. How are u?

Yes I know, this is why I'm so frustrated. I ovulated on my own before the drilling, just always very late and variable from cd25-85! So that's why I don't feel it has done much for me really. Can't have femara I'm in the UK we don't have it here.

I want to get back on clomid just to get the regular 28day cycle, but I responded beautifully to it for five cycle prior to drilling, so again, it doesn't really feel like a step forwards, hence will be asking to go on waiting list for IVF next week.

Yes I know, this is why I'm so frustrated. I ovulated on my own before the drilling, just always very late and variable from cd25-85! So that's why I don't feel it has done much for me really. Can't have femara I'm in the UK we don't have it here.

I want to get back on clomid just to get the regular 28day cycle, but I responded beautifully to it for five cycle prior to drilling, so again, it doesn't really feel like a step forwards, hence will be asking to go on waiting list for IVF next week.

I'm also in the UK, my baby Jude is a Femara (aka Letrozole) baby! It is available, however as it is an off label use for the drug (it's a breast cancer drug treatment) not all consultants are willing to prescribe it. In my own experience at the NHS, I saw a consultant who was able to authorise up to Clomid level, I had to go more senior to get the Femara. It may be worth investigating. My consultant is seeing great success and has said if I wanted another baby it would be an instant prescription of Femara for me.

I'm also getting confused with the two Readies! Sorry ladies! I'll read and do a better post tomorrow when I have more time to catch up. :coffee:

Whoever asked about Preseed - yes buy it! Cant recommend it highly enough. I used it on my bfp cycle. So many good reports and it certainly won't harm anything. I never told DH I was using it in case it put him off! I would apply with applicator a bit in advance of dtd so it had a chance to get warm and just let DH think it was down to him. :serenade::winkwink:

I'm also in the UK, my baby Jude is a Femara (aka Letrozole) baby! It is available, however as it is an off label use for the drug (it's a breast cancer drug treatment) not all consultants are willing to prescribe it. In my own experience at the NHS, I saw a consultant who was able to authorise up to Clomid level, I had to go more senior to get the Femara. It may be worth investigating. My consultant is seeing great success and has said if I wanted another baby it would be an instant prescription of Femara for me.

I'm also getting confused with the two Readies! Sorry ladies! I'll read and do a better post tomorrow when I have more time to catch up. :coffee:

Whoever asked about Preseed - yes buy it! Cant recommend it highly enough. I used it on my bfp cycle. So many good reports and it certainly won't harm anything. I never told DH I was using it in case it put him off! I would apply with applicator a bit in advance of dtd so it had a chance to get warm and just let DH think it was down to him. :serenade::winkwink:

Sorry for the confusion on our names ladies! i guess great minds think alike! :haha: If it helps i can edit my name :) my name is Angie btw

Thank you for the advice ladies and yes i did buy the Preeseed just havent used it yet...but my BD starts asap to see if i can catch the eggie this cycle!! wish me luck and lots of baby dust to my TTC sisters!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello. Sorry I didnt write anything... just needed little brake and I was busy at work...

Thanks for all good words... I m getting better and come back to battle.... lets hope its gonna be this cycle...

Tella how are you?
How are you all.girls?

Hello. Sorry I didnt write anything... just needed little brake and I was busy at work...

Thanks for all good words... I m getting better and come back to battle.... lets hope its gonna be this cycle...

Tella how are you?
How are you all.girls?

Hey Paty! We missed you. Hope u are doing ok. :hugs:

Oh I forgot to tell u guys, I just ordered conceive plus, is it the same thing?

Tella I'm doing much better. I'm feeling good and ready to make July our special month. How are you doing?

I hope everyone doing well! :hugs:

READY4MYBABY yes great minds do think a like. Fxed that the preseed works for both of us.:happydance:

Its kind of better, thanks. Maybe today have bad day... buy overall its fine.
I dont know anything about creams..

Paty - :hugs: Totally understandable, glad to see you back.

Angie - Sorry about being confused, two great minds on the thread at the same time :haha:

Sasha - Conceive Plus is pretty much the same thing. :thumbup:
I also took Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception for me and DH too Wellman Conception multivits so we were both doing all we could.

We're due a run of BFPs on this thread so here's some special baby dust for you all
:dust:

Paty - :hugs: Totally understandable, glad to see you back.

Angie - Sorry about being confused, two great minds on the thread at the same time :haha:

Sasha - Conceive Plus is pretty much the same thing. :thumbup:
I also took Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception for me and DH too Wellman Conception multivits so we were both doing all we could.

We're due a run of BFPs on this thread so here's some special baby dust for you all
:dust:

Thanks kyla ur a doll. Come on BFPs!! We all need it.

Cd1. WTH? Either I ovulated sooner than I thought and my temps did not show it, AND I got a random very positive OPK and ewcm in my lp (unlikely), or I just had a 3 day lp. I hate my body right now, it seems like the op has made things worse for me! It's a cruel joke after waiting five months to have it done.

I see the consultant next week (week tomorrow) but now it will be too late to start any treatment this cycle. So that's another two months in limbo waitinfg for the next AF!

Fed up doesn't even cover it.

Hi ladies. I'm new. Just got done reading all 562 pages. Everyonr on here is so inspiring. Best thread I've ever come across. A little about me, my names Melissa. Im from California. I'm 31 df is 36. I was diagnosed with pcos over 10 years about. Have been on Metformin for 2 years. Am now at 2000 mg a day. I failed to ovulate at all on three rounds of clomid. Will be going in for od on july 17th. So I think thats just about 3 weeks away. I'm very nervous. But feel exvited it might be the help I need to ovulate and finally get that bfp. I'm not sure what my bmi is. But I way 194 and sm 5'5. I was a gymnast my whole life. So still have a ton of muscle but definitely could use to lose snother 20 possibly 30 pounds. Down 20 though since we've upped my metformin. I'm hoping od will work for me even though im not a thin cyster. So excited for everyone here who's gotten their bfps! Hoping all uour good luck rubs off on me after I have my surgery done. For those who haven't, I will add you to my prayers. We all deserve to hold are little one's in our arms one day. And hopefully soon! Thanks to all the wonderful people on this thread. You have giving me back my hope, but also brought me to the reality it might not happen right away. But could still happen.

Cd1. WTH? Either I ovulated sooner than I thought and my temps did not show it, AND I got a random very positive OPK and ewcm in my lp (unlikely), or I just had a 3 day lp. I hate my body right now, it seems like the op has made things worse for me! It's a cruel joke after waiting five months to have it done.

I see the consultant next week (week tomorrow) but now it will be too late to start any treatment this cycle. So that's another two months in limbo waitinfg for the next AF!

Fed up doesn't even cover it.

Sorry hun, :hugs:

Hi ladies. I'm new. Just got done reading all 562 pages. Everyonr on here is so inspiring. Best thread I've ever come across. A little about me, my names Melissa. Im from California. I'm 31 df is 36. I was diagnosed with pcos over 10 years about. Have been on Metformin for 2 years. Am now at 2000 mg a day. I failed to ovulate at all on three rounds of clomid. Will be going in for od on july 17th. So I think thats just about 3 weeks away. I'm very nervous. But feel exvited it might be the help I need to ovulate and finally get that bfp. I'm not sure what my bmi is. But I way 194 and sm 5'5. I was a gymnast my whole life. So still have a ton of muscle but definitely could use to lose snother 20 possibly 30 pounds. Down 20 though since we've upped my metformin. I'm hoping od will work for me even though im not a thin cyster. So excited for everyone here who's gotten their bfps! Hoping all uour good luck rubs off on me after I have my surgery done. For those who haven't, I will add you to my prayers. We all deserve to hold are little one's in our arms one day. And hopefully soon! Thanks to all the wonderful people on this thread. You have giving me back my hope, but also brought me to the reality it might not happen right away. But could still happen.

Welcome, wow for reading all those pages. I've never gotten a BFP, but OD has done lots for me already! I ovulated for the first time ever 20days after the surgery. And exactly one month after the surgery af came, to the exact date. I've had PCOS since I was 15. I'm 29 now and Dh is 31. Hope this works for you hun. It was a God sent for me. :flower:

Welcome Linkerland,
This thread has really helped me too. I hope the metformin works for you! Good luck:hugs:

Thanks for the welcome girls :) I can't believe I read the whole thread. But it was so exciting to see everyone's progress. It was like a book I couldn't put down lol. I have a question, did anyone see any improvement on having less facial hair after od? Also any improvement on having more hair grow on their head? Just curious. Hope everyone is having a great day :)

Sarah - :hugs: Is it really AF? I'm sorry hun. Remind me when you had the OD op again? There had been some crazy cycles after the op that I have read about while our hormones settle down. You must be feeling really low, big hugs to you, I've been there with the frustration and it's not nice at all. :nope: Please let us know how you get on with your consultant and we're here if you need an ear :flower:

:hi: and welcome to the thread Melissa!
I'm an OD graduate, my little boy is very nearly 17 months old now. Well done for reading all the pages, I read them too before I joined the thread and although at times I feel 'guilty' for posting here when I have my baby, I do think it helps ladies to have support of others who have success stories and have gone through the same emotions. I'm a high BMI pcoser and I'm now 37.
I did see an improvement after OD with facial and body hair, and even over 2 years since I had my op things are better than they were before the op. PCOS is a really horrible thing to have isn't it, not just for fertility but the acne, excess facial hair and in my case excess weight. :dohh:
Good luck for your op, feel free to ask any questions - there is no such thing as a silly question here :friends:

Kyla definitely don't feel guilty about still posting here, I really appreciate that you find the time to come back! It definitely helps to have your graduates still around to answer questions and share experience. So many threads are started with someone asking a question then they never update with what happened!

Thankyou for the hugs, I really am so frustrated and feel hopeless. It's almost three years since Bertie died, and I really don't feel any closer to a BFP than I did then. :( my op was mid March so 3 1/2 months ago. My doc told me it takes about three months to see optimum results.....but this seems worse for me that I was before! Will be interested to see what he says on Monday.

Funny you ask is it really AF? Well, yes, I think so, but it is VERY light. More than spotting, but not nearly a normal cd2 flow. Yesterday was a lot of brown old blood so I started wondering if maybe it was a delayed ov bleed? But, more pink/red today. Yesterday I had bad AF cramps and today they have stopped. I think it is AF, just very light as maybe my lining never built up either? It's weird. Maybe I will temp tomorrow, I don't bother during AF normally as I do it vaginally.

Melissa, welcome and good luck!

Kyla, that's. So exciting that your little boy is already almost 17 months. I was rooting for you while reading the thread. And was so excited when I found out you got your bfp :) please don't feel guilty at all about posting even though you're a graduate. It personally gives me so much hope. I was hoping to hear from you girl's I read so much about. All of you girls who graduated bring me confidence that having od done is well worth the shot of getting my long awaited bfp. Or atleast ovulation. Pretty sure I've never ovulated. So that alone would be a success if it helps me do that. Pcos really is a horrible thong to go through. But having you girls to talk to brings much needed relief. As for me roght now, just trying to patiently wait for my surgery. And hoping my recovery is noy to awful. I have the day of the surgery off, plus 4 days after. I'm a dental assistant. So alot of standing and bending in my job. Hoping to be back the 6th day after od. But have a girl on call just incase im not feeling up to it. Hope you and your little boy are doing fantastic! Thanks again for sticking around on the thread. I hope me all of new girls can bring in some more bfp's to add to the group :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->