anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

no i never but i did something naughty because my clomid results from 1st time was 33.6 i thought thats low, then i did second lot of them and never got my results till way after i'd took my 3rd lot of clomid and i boosted my self too 100mg and just watched to make sure i hadnt had severe ovary pain incase i over ovulated i thought 3rd time lucky but maybe not lmao! =/ so im thinking shit my numbers were 70 last time on 50mg they'd have probs more then doubled this time & i never got bloods taken because of xmas lmao =/

but i thought oh well i'll try it anyways lmao i told the dr that i had done it but not garny incase he stops cuz i took advantage but anythings worth a shot tbh

&& then my OH says to me i dont think u should have done that now looking at the numbers 70 if you ovulate too much and produce to many eggs Helen you may have multiple births i was like oops lmao

lol, i dont blame ya though!!
2 babies in one go, that could be nice, twice the trouble but twice the joy too, its if ya get 3 i would be worried :wacko: oh can you imagine? :dohh:

haha bumski thanks for that! oh i'd die having 3 lmao i'd love twins though, :)

ive had AF crampss for 4 days & still no AF yet i'll test tomorrow if she dont show her ugly face =/ i feel sick as a dog today not been sick just nausea

goodluck for testing babydust :)

last time my clomid was upped to 100mg my bt came back really low and showed I def didnt ov (af had shown even earlier than usual!) so Im not going to hold out much hope for a higher dose this time..50mg pls work :)

opks are soo annoying wish there was a definate way to pin point the time of ov other than pelvic scans!!!

ok girls im here !!

just wanted to come here and say i got my :bfp: this morning!! :)

i had OD in august and was giving clomid and now today i got my 1st ever :bfp:

i was 3 days late

i ripped the test apart when i seen the line lol!

camera isnt so good! :) :happydance:

Attachments

• Photo195.jpg
    Photo195.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 13
OMG WOW thats fantastic news can def see the two lines in your pic!!!! I bet you are over the moon..Im soo happy for you congratulations!!!!! That was third time lucky on clomid 100mg right? You soo did right to up the doseage yourself!!!!

Yippee a clomid/ drilling combo success :) How are you feeling? xx

Thankyou!! :) yes over the moon!! :)

yes i upped the dose my self!

im feeling ecstatic but scared / nervous!

i have loadsa cramps atm still went to dr's today and they said im 4 weeks 2 days, :)

due 15th september :)

Hey thats brill esp as your last clomid cycle! Glad alls fine with the docs too, try chill out now and enjoy it :)

Was there anything different you did this cycle, do you know what CD you ov'd/ dtd etc? x

i dtd ever 2 days from coming of af which i usually do,

i never did anything different i had totally give up 2 be honest

drank at xmas and new year quite a bit actually didnt think it was gonna happen i'd totally give up!!

Yey! you hear so many stories about people giving up and then it happens! do you reckon you were stressed out about it before, opks temping etc?

Wish I could do that but I'm too scared to quit trying as I kno nothing will happen unless im doing something..ie clomid or something else :)

Hope you stay around on this thread so we know how you are getting on xx

Yay for our first od graduate!!!! Helen, keep us posted on here won't u to give us all that inspiration we need!
Rest of us won't be far behind u hopefully!
I'm on 100mg clomid now so hoping it does the trick! Just ordered pressed too. Good luck girls xxx

im not going anywhere!! :)

i just think it stressed me because it was always on my mind tbh everytime you had sex you felt like you was having sex for that reason.. it all got too much

i gave up accepted that it was probs never gonna happen and here i am! :)

Hey guys. As i originally posted this thread i thought i would give you an update.

After the ovarian drilling and 3 more rounds of clomid of which i responded to i still hadnt fallen pregnant so started the route to ivf. Only to find out in November that im pregnant.

Yes pregnant! Im 11 weeks. Have had to early scans. One at 6w1d and one at 8w1d. Saw heartbeat both times and everything was fine.

Had midwife on Tuesday and have my 12 week scan on 18th on which i will be 12w2d.

Dont give up hope ladies!! I had and my miracle happened.

xxxxx

Yay!!!!! Another graduate!!!!!!!!!! You dont know how happy that makes me!!!
OD rocks!!!!
Congratulations!!! We should put a tracker on here of dates we had od and dates we got our bfp to give others hope xxx

Forgot to ask...where u on clomid when u fell pg?

i got my BFP just 20 weeks & 3 rounds after OD!! :)

Congratulations Sonia! Thats brilliant news, wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months :) Did you get pregnant on your last cycle of clomid like babydust or was it a natural one?

There is def hope yippee!!

Im still waiting to ov on my first clomid cycle post drilling...CD13 today and no positive opks yet.........

I have nothing to contribute, but ovarian drilling sounds very painful! I never even heard of that before coming here! You ladies are brave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->