Anyone had BFP with SA 0% or low morphology??

Just to add a little more encouragement to this thread, I got my :bfp: yesterday at 10dpo!!! It was faint on an frer yesterday...used a digital today to confirm it. Have faith, my friends!!!

Just to add a little more encouragement to this thread, I got my :bfp: yesterday at 10dpo!!! It was faint on an frer yesterday...used a digital today to confirm it. Have faith, my friends!!!

you have really made my day scooby, been having sleepness nights over this morphology issue... :winkwink::happydance:

you have really made my day scooby, been having sleepness nights over this morphology issue... :winkwink::happydance:

I can't tell you how worried I had been about it. But it just takes 1 good one! :happydance: I sure hope you get yours soon!

Congratulations Scooby......looks like the 7 days your DH took his vitties worked - LOL!! This type of encouragement goes a long way:happydance:

hi ladies :flower:
i'll give u all hope, been trying to conceive for nearly 2 years i have endo but they told me that it wasnt stopping me getting pregnant, oh had test done and he had 1% motility so devastated took lots of vits tested again and it went up to 6% told we needed ivf/icis to get pregnant, a year later ivf booked for december and today i got my bfp :happydance: so SHOCKED!! that im sat here and not in bed because i cant sleep lol i hope this has gave u hope because i was looking for stories like this and didnt get any help xx

Husband has 0% morphology ( tested twice) so far no pregnancy nearly 3 years of trying. He added vitamins to his diet but always forgets to take them. I still have hope and I have heard of so many people who were told they would never get pregnant and then they beat the odds! I believe in a God that can do anything! I am still holding out for this month. 1 week from my period and I have some symptoms. Always hard to tell what would be PMS verse pregnancy symptoms. Main thing right now for me is that my lower back hurts, fatigue, and NO SORE BREAST...I usually have sore breast the day after I ovulate and it gets really bad until the day of my period and then goes away. So not having pain in my breast is a symptom for me :) What an awesome Christmas gift it would be! Husband and I haven't seen our friends and family in 6 months since we moved from AZ to OH. Going for a visit in December and would love to be pregnant and tell them in person. PRAYING FOR BOTH OF US!

Yay Nataliendan & Yay Scooby!:xmas12::xmas10:

I wish you both a very H & H 9 months. Thank you so much for sharing your stories. It really gives me hope.

Husband has 0% morphology ( tested twice) so far no pregnancy nearly 3 years of trying. He added vitamins to his diet but always forgets to take them. I still have hope and I have heard of so many people who were told they would never get pregnant and then they beat the odds! I believe in a God that can do anything! I am still holding out for this month. 1 week from my period and I have some symptoms. Always hard to tell what would be PMS verse pregnancy symptoms. Main thing right now for me is that my lower back hurts, fatigue, and NO SORE BREAST...I usually have sore breast the day after I ovulate and it gets really bad until the day of my period and then goes away. So not having pain in my breast is a symptom for me :) What an awesome Christmas gift it would be! Husband and I haven't seen our friends and family in 6 months since we moved from AZ to OH. Going for a visit in December and would love to be pregnant and tell them in person. PRAYING FOR BOTH OF US!

Leggo, you are absolutely right! A BFP would be an awesome Xmas gift. FX'd for all of us! :xmas12:

Yay Nataliendan & Yay Scooby!:xmas12::xmas10:

I wish you both a very H & H 9 months. Thank you so much for sharing your stories. It really gives me hope.

Thanks, but I actually miscarried a few weeks ago. :cry: It was a horrible thing to go through, but at least I know that we have the ability to conceive. We'll be TTC again in January!

:cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry Scooby. You're right though, it would make my DH feel soooo much better to know that he's okay and we could conceive. That doesn't make up for your loss but it is a little comfort.

I hope you get a BFP very soon and it's a sticky little bean. :flower:

Im so sorry scooby. That breaks my heart for you and your husband. Praying for peace and that you are able to safely conceive again.

Knock knock, hello? Is anyone still out there on this thread? We just found out my hubby has 0% morphology, with borderline low motility... just looking for someone who shares a smiliar story :flower:

I want to share what I am doing for my DH and see if it helps any of you. my husband is sick of pill supplements so I recently found out alot of supplements are available in powder form that can be added to juice smoothies , so my husband just started taking L arginine and L carnitine ( both proven to help sperm) in a mango smoothie every morning I mix it for him and he has no problem drinking it, I have found another supplement I want to add to the mix and its Maca gold by Life Flo I have read some really positive reviews on what it does for sperm health, motility and count. I am hoping these help raise his motility.

My OH's SA showed 4% normal morphology, going by the WHO this is the lowest end of normal, yet I was worried for a long time. His count was pretty high, and his motility was decent.
He doesn't smoke or drink. We were TTC for 14 months (though I only ovulated 11 times in that period) but I finally got my BFP a few months ago. He didn't take any vitamins to help.
I know that 4% is a lot more than 0%, but hopefully it can give others some hope.

Thank you for the input ladies, I just read through all of the posts on this thread and have a glimmer of hope... hubby is starting on vitamins/supplements as of yesterday, he is going to majorly limit his alcohol intake (it wasn't excessive anyways) and we shall see... blessings to you all :flower:

Just want to update this thread with what my RE told me (we saw him yesterday for the first time)... just in case newbies are reading, or anyone needs a glimmer of encouragement :) He examined me and hubby, looked at all our labwork, etc, and then stared us straight in the face and said '0% morphology does NOT mean you cannot get pregnant on your own, please understand this'. Our chances are lower, but not impossible. Anyways, hearing that made me feel soooooooooo relieved. We may still end up opting for treatments if we cannot conceive, but he says he's been 'doing this for 25 years, and he'll have people with 0%morph booked for treatments who cancel because they get pregnant on their own'. Everyone is different and every situation is different, but if your sole problem is low morph (DH has great counts and okay motility), it's not the end of the road. Keep on keepin' on, ladies. xo

I posted earlier in this thread about how we conceived with 0% morphology, but then miscarried. Well, we conceived again!! I'm just over 5 weeks pregnant now, and hoping for a sticky one this time! Don't give up because of numbers ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->