Anyone had BFP with SA 0% or low morphology??

Evening

I am sl glad I came upon this thread, my dh had a vr in jan 2011 and has had 0% motility & 0% morphology on 1st SA

2nd test it went up to 11% motility but still 0% morphology

3rd test begin of this month 4% motility and 36% motility but only a 4.6 million count....but the figures have gone up and I am so happy

He is on Fertiliaid for men, tbh he was on wellman up until feb but I decided to try fertilaid and in 6 weeks it has tripled his motility and I believe it has also increased his morphology... He was on wellman for 13 months but no change in his %

I am so hoping we get the baby together we so desperately want

Anything is possible!! Sure hope you get your BFP soon!

I need a small shed of hope, OH SA shows 25% motility with 0 morphology :(

Hi i havent managed to read all the other posts but in reply to your question... YES!! We have been ttc for 19months and after finding out df has a low count with only 1% morph and 37% motility and a varicolcele!! we got our bfp last week :happydance:
It is definately possible! we were referred to St marys for ivf and then bam we got pregnant! Good luck to you hope you get your bfp soon xxxx

Aww congratulations to you both. Can you remember your DH's other numbers (count and motility)?? DH has shown 5% and 2% on different occassions.

I don't remember any of the other numbers, just that everything else was "normal".

Did your dh all have high sperm counts? My hubbies is only 4.6%million :/ 4% morph 36% motility

Ladies, I got my BFP yesterday, naturally, my hubby having 0% normal morphology . . . so DON'T give up, it's possible!

Congratulations possy :))

At my last fertility appointment they told me that morph is the parameter they don't place too much weight on. My dh has had 3 sperm analysis in the last 3 months and morph has been different every time (5% 2% and 10%) so perhaps best to not dwell too much on dh's morphology as a) some of the ladies on here have conceived with poor morphology b) it varies and c) there is so much conflicting info out there my head hurts

Happy weekend ladies

Thank you for sharing your stories ladies. You have raised my levels of hope :) :hugs:

Thanks for everyone's responses- this thread gives me hope too.

Thanks for everyone's responses- this thread gives me hope too.

We just got our SA results yesterday- good motility and count, 1% morphology :(

We have been through so much, with a BO on our first pregnancy, D&C and finally methotrexate two months later for retained tissue...plus the pressure of TTC when I am close to 35. I thought the problems were all mine, and now I am so sad to find out DH has a problem too.

This thread really gives me hope, and maybe now I won't rush into a $25K shared risk IVF/ISCI when there's a chance we can get pregnant on our own, or even with IUI instead of IVF.

Also, for sure we will do a second SA, since it seems people's results vary from test to test.

:hugs: I hope all of you see your BFP very soon!

Hi everyone.. Just looking for any more positive stories. Dh had another sperm analyses
24 million
50% motility
1% morphology (prev 5%, 2%)

We are on our 11th cycle and losing hope.

Thank you so much for this thread! It really gives me and my hubby hope!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->