Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

The real thing that is stressing me is I don't know when to test. I am figuring today is still too early. My period comes regularly around the 12th. Normal cycles...no issues.

Yep still bit early people have had BFPs 10 days ovulation, I lost my baby 7 weeks ago at 8 weeks and my cycle is totally messed up still!! Should have ovulated but nothing so far and now getting cramps like af is on it way again arghhh:growlmad:

hope you get you BFP soon!!!

OMG I am being so impatient. I wish there was a straight forward way to know within days haha

Can I join this thread please ladies? Lost my baby (pprom) at 15 weeks on 21st February, AF arrived yesterday so on CD2. Also the best news is that I had my overdue smear last week and the result came back today, so quick and all was normal, very relieved as have had previous issues. Anyway, it means we can go ahead and try and again this cycle.

Feel a bit anxious but excited to try again although I am not sure how I will cope with the BFN's

Cracker - Hiya hun :hi:

Welcome to the thread, really sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:

Hi Cracker

sorry to hear of your loss :(

This thread is nice, you will find helpful people here x

Welcome Cracker and TY Blakesmom!

On a random note...

Talk about weird cravings....:munch:

Salami, tostones (its a spanish thing lol) and Kool-Aid....Salty, sweet & salami??? Really?? I usually hate salami lol:sick:

Welcome to the new ones, sorry for all your losses.

Blakesmom, like the ticker!!!!!

Makes it a bit more real!! Next scan isn't until the 20th so just going to assume everything is perfect until I can see it on a screen myself!!

Blakesmom - Yay for your ticker! :happydance: Ooo not long until your scan! I bet it seems like a lifetime to you though? :(:hugs:

Just 2 weeks to go!!---well today is pretty much over, so 13 days to go!! DH is going to go so I really hope everything is perfect!

Blakesmom - Awww yay! I'm sure everything will be fine :happydance:

Just got my free reading from Cheri22. She says girl and April, so won't have long to wait to find out if she Is right. She was spot on with ds, so I'm hoping this could be too !!!!

Melly - Who is Cheri22? sounds good!

so.........wasted another 11.99 on pointless first response tests. did one yesterday, BFN of course.

This delayed AF is costing me a fortune. And I'm getting really properly depressed now. i don't think i can keep on like this. TTC would be one thing. but this is just ridiculous, how can i ttc when i've got NO IDEA what's happening with my body?

And also my OH's friend has come to stay for a couple of weeks - and he's told me I can't go over while his mate is there.

wtf is that all about? I keep thinking, what if I was ovulating? would he still say no?

and also WHY is he saying no????? my head is just all over the place right now :/

So I was impatient and tested early.......BFN what a surprise... :dohh:Going to try again on the 10th. Not due until the 12th.

One thing that is odd though, I have this super funny taste in my mouth that no matter what I do it won't go away! Any ideas on that one?! :wacko: Also the smell of Mayo makes me want to barf. My DH got a cuban sandwich on the way home and I was holding it (wrapped up) on my lap. Got a wiff on it and immediately got nauseous. I hope these are good signs!!!

Have the tightness in the lower ab area, minor cramping...nothing too bad, just uncomfie, bloated (joggie shorts are now my best friend), I am a bit emotional.

Felt so bad today bc I over-reacted bad on DH last night. I had a dizzy spell, fell backwards and landed up knocking a knife off the counter. It startled me so I walked away real fast, and he thought I got cut so he said STOP! real loud and I just spontaneously started bawling. He thought I was really hurt so he freaked out and asked why I was crying and I said "you yelled at meeeee". Yeah...not normally like that and we totally were laughing about it today...but I still feel bad.

Melly - Who is Cheri22? sounds good!

so.........wasted another 11.99 on pointless first response tests. did one yesterday, BFN of course.

This delayed AF is costing me a fortune. And I'm getting really properly depressed now. i don't think i can keep on like this. TTC would be one thing. but this is just ridiculous, how can i ttc when i've got NO IDEA what's happening with my body?

And also my OH's friend has come to stay for a couple of weeks - and he's told me I can't go over while his mate is there.

wtf is that all about? I keep thinking, what if I was ovulating? would he still say no?

and also WHY is he saying no????? my head is just all over the place right now :/

Oh Huney life really sucks doesn't it!! My ticker may say i am ?days post ovulation but am going to get rid of it bacause am not!! CD20 nothing, not even convinced that i what i thought was my af was!! feeling pretty down myself, like my body isn't mine anymore :growlmad:

maybe OH is being like men can be a little bit selfish :haha: my hubby keeps saying we'll get pregnant again in response to my crying at the tv/facebook etc! I know he is trying to be kind but I just can't see it happening at the moment and am really scared that my body is never going to ovulate again!! Slightly dramatic I know but feel so lost atm!!

Big hugs lostandsad :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->