Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

THE ONE THING TO HOPE FOR SINCE I AM NOT PREGNANT IS THAT I NOT BE FAT.

WHY AM I GETTING FATTER AND NOT PREGGERS?

BECAUSE I AM SO DEPRESSED SO I EAT ALL THE TIME :(

i miss my baby i was meant to have. i feel so sad.

Melly - so sad for you, terrible sadness, thinking of you :(

Ex - congratulations, wow, what an inspiration you are hugs :) :) :)

Babydreams - Thank you hun, yeah my lines were darker today, so relieved! :happydance: Ordered myself some Digi's from E-Bay as they are cheaper on there than in the shops :blush: Thank you so much hun, I still keep expecting AF to show up, she was due either today or tomorrow so if I can get tomorrow over with, I'll feel a lot better!

Yay for Cross Hairs! So pleased for you! :happydance: Do you not take your temp at the same time each morning hun? You have white dots and I have heard they are not good, if you don't temp at the same time then your chart won't be as reliable I don't think. Don't take my word for it though chick as that was my first time charting, just going off what I have been told. :thumbup:

Preshfest - Sorry to hear you got a BFN hun, you said it yourself though, it's still early so don't give up hope :thumbup:

lostandsad - Sorry to hear you are feeling depressed, hope you feel better soon :hugs: Thank you so much hun :hugs:

For one of my new years resolutions (3 1/2 months after my loss) I made a goal to lose 10lbs. lost 7lbs then got my BFP. My treadmill and I have a love/hate relationship!!

Babydreams, looks like we are in the two week wait together. Not got a good feeling myself, feel quite stressed with work etc, am keeping hope thou!

Sprite, I miscarried at over 11 weeks 4th Jan, this is my first 'normal' cycle, thou I have ovulated later than normal. Before this I was constantly spotting and ovulated day 22 (am normally day 12) so frustrating. Yes it does really mess your body up miscarriage.

Lostandsad - so sorry you are feeling down, we have all felt that way on this forum. You go from elation to being pregnant and planning your future to nothing. Its so hard. I was off for 2 weeks after miscarriage then felt ok and went back to work. The month after I was a mess and got signed off again. Felt so low and teary all the time, just wanted my baby back. Am starting to feel more positive thou so hang in there. Hugs x x

Lostandfound - have you told anyone about your MC? Maybe you need someone to talk to, and a hug and a cry. I can give you a :hugs: but its just not the same :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: have some more anyway though :hugs::hugs::hugs:

There's no need to be sad for me, I'm doing ok. I have my down days of course, but I will get there.

and as for the fat thing - is this my fat or a thin persons fat? DH was watching our honeymoon video earlier, and said he couldn't believe how much weight I'd put on!!! and who said romance is dead!!!! LOL actually he's right, I've put about 2 stone on since then. I did loose nearly 2 stone last summer, but its all gone on again :dohh: woops

I've put on about a a stone and a half since i got married in June lostandsad, more since the mc! Can't even blame it on baby weight grrrrr maybe if i stopped eating minstrels like they were going out of fashion i may loose some!! Its annoying cos i've always been slim now just feel chunky!!

Bumped into a friend today who is 14 weeks pregnant and hadn't seen her since she announced via facebook! Felt really sick and shaky as I congratulated her then went off and cried :cry: then went back to the room with all my other colleagues and said what had happened and how I felt an idiot for being upset and they were so nice! not that they are horrible people usually!!! just first time I have really talked about it! Work in a hospital so most days I have to go past the ward where I lost the baby, not getting easier!!!

No sign of ovulation so will just keep poas!!!
hugs to all
lostandsad :hugs:feel better and if you ever need to chat we are here either on the forum or pm me xxxx

Awww thanks everyone. I have talked to people about my MC in the past, but each month that goes by it's like it goes further away in other people's minds and yet i'm still just as sad.

I think TTC is one of the things that makes me feel more positive and less sad about baby.

At the moment I'm just waiting for AF and convinced there is probably something so wrong with me and I had my one chance to conceive and now it will never happen.

my last period was on 26 feb :(

as for the fat thing, put on about a stone since lost my baby. I'm not actually fat, but i feel fat, and it just hurts because i keep imagining how happy i'd be to have put on a stone because of my baby, rather than because of my CAKE INTAKE.

:(((

thanks so much everyone for the kind comments - you are all inspirations!

sprite - think this is the hardest thing, other people IRL being pregnant, and having to be 'happy' about it. I don't know why, it just is so hard.

melly - u r a very strong lady, that is for sure

lynney - you had mc just before me then, at around same time - i was 12 weeks on 22nd january. It's reassuring to hear someone else say they still feel this way, sometimes i feel like when i'm depressed now people ask me what's wrong. i just feel like saying WHAT DO YOU THINK>>>???? :/

PreshFest, fingers crossed for you - 10dpo is still really early!

lostandsad, so sorry you're feeling so down =/ it is normal I guess to go through good and bad times, and I totally know what you mean about how it seems to drift further away in everyone's minds each month. I got really upset about everything this past week which is why I haven't been around - all the awfulness of losing my baby and my dad (I miscarried the day after his funeral) just seemed to come back up as if it was yesterday. :hugs: and hope you are feeling a bit more positive soon.

Melly - :hugs: for you as well (and anyone else who wants/needs any, heh)

As for me still pretty much nothing to report. Haven't been temping or peeing on sticks, though I will probably do some OPKs towards mid-cycle just to make sure I am actually still ovulating.

Babydreams - Thank you hun, yeah my lines were darker today, so relieved! :happydance: Ordered myself some Digi's from E-Bay as they are cheaper on there than in the shops :blush: Thank you so much hun, I still keep expecting AF to show up, she was due either today or tomorrow so if I can get tomorrow over with, I'll feel a lot better!

Yay for Cross Hairs! So pleased for you! :happydance: Do you not take your temp at the same time each morning hun? You have white dots and I have heard they are not good, if you don't temp at the same time then your chart won't be as reliable I don't think. Don't take my word for it though chick as that was my first time charting, just going off what I have been told. :thumbup:

Preshfest - Sorry to hear you got a BFN hun, you said it yourself though, it's still early so don't give up hope :thumbup:

lostandsad - Sorry to hear you are feeling depressed, hope you feel better soon :hugs: Thank you so much hun :hugs:

Yayyy for darker lines!! :happydance: :hugs: I'm sure AF won't come and everything will be perfect with your little beanie!!!

You're right, the white dots are bad, and it's because on Tuesdays and Wednesdays I take my temp a lot earlier than the other days of the week because I have to get up so early for work. I usually just discard though temps, but since it was right after O I didn't want to do it. Now today you can see my temp is way back up again and I have a blue dot. So I am sure I O'd. Now just waiting, not so patiently! LOL:dohh:

I'm so sorry you are sad. I do understand and I have also gained weight since my MC....about 10 pounds actually. :wacko: Just from the stress and such. It WILL get better, just hang in there. :hugs:

Babydreams, looks like we are in the two week wait together. Not got a good feeling myself, feel quite stressed with work etc, am keeping hope thou!

Sprite, I miscarried at over 11 weeks 4th Jan, this is my first 'normal' cycle, thou I have ovulated later than normal. Before this I was constantly spotting and ovulated day 22 (am normally day 12) so frustrating. Yes it does really mess your body up miscarriage.

Lostandsad - so sorry you are feeling down, we have all felt that way on this forum. You go from elation to being pregnant and planning your future to nothing. Its so hard. I was off for 2 weeks after miscarriage then felt ok and went back to work. The month after I was a mess and got signed off again. Felt so low and teary all the time, just wanted my baby back. Am starting to feel more positive thou so hang in there. Hugs x x

:hugs: FXed for both of us!!!

Silver - Come on BFP!!!! :dust:

Babydreams - Thank you hun. AF has stayed away so tomorrow I will officially be late :happydance: I think the spotting yesterday was just because it was the day my AF was due and it was just getting rid of old blood! :D Oh I see hun, can you not change it so you wake up at the same time every morning? I take my temp at 7:10am every morning as it fits in with everything. :) Your last temp is nice and high, fingers crossed they stay up there :dust:

PreshFest - Really sorry to hear about your BFN hun, you are not out until the witch arrives though :hugs:

We are hoping this is going to be our BFP after a hard miscarriage in November. This is not our 1st child, but our 1st one together. We both have children from previous marriages. *fingers crossed* needing baby dust here! Testing day is the 10th.

We are hoping this is going to be our BFP after a hard miscarriage in November. This is not our 1st child, but our 1st one together. We both have children from previous marriages. *fingers crossed* needing baby dust here! Testing day is the 10th.

Hiya hun :hi: Welcome to the thread :hugs:

Really sorry to hear about your loss. Sending you lot's of baby :dust:

Welcome to the thread!! Lots of babydust to you!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->