Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Keep you're head up sprite!!:hugs:

ooooh Sprite, big hugs. I was like that. I was giving up hope of ovulating, felt really down, then got it on day 22 (am normally a day 12 girl!). Didn't get pregnant that cycle but got a +ve on day 17 this month, still lot later than normal. Don't give up hope x x x

*sends hugs to lostandsad and Sprite*

Sweetz - what is the taste like? I had a weird taste in my mouth last time when I was pregnant, but it wasn't really the metallic taste everyone talks about.

AFM... pretty sure I'm ovulating around now, so even though I'm officially ntnp this month I'm still going to try and jump on my bf tonight. wish me luck?

So i got what i thought was :bfp: yesterday ...
but todays test is negative.. :(

Sweetz - what is the taste like? I had a weird taste in my mouth last time when I was pregnant, but it wasn't really the metallic taste everyone talks about.

I don't really know how to explain it...it is just gross. Mouth super dry no matter how much I drink. So tired of water so bought Koop-aid powder haha! Another question...anyone get super irritated over small things and cry? I feel like I'm loosing my mind....:wacko:

Silver - good luck!!!!

Sprite - thanks mate, at least here i don't feel so alone/mental

Yeah i finally confessed to OH how i've been feeling today and he was nice and said of course i can come and stay really. :/ why is it such hard work though? I just feel like I'm the only person who REALLY cares about having a baby. And part of the reason i haven't been able to talk to him properly is he's had his kids from his ex-wife staying over and i didn't want to start any kind of 'discussion' while they were there as it is so likely to escalate into an argument these days :(

Sweetz - the over emotional thing I def had when i was first preggo. In fact, that is what made me test - we hadn't even been trying - and then one morning i flipped out and just started bawling at my OH, like a baby! And something in my head clicked and i thought, shit maybe i'm pregnant? And i was.

Those hormones drive you crrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaazzzzyyyyyy. Not sure what to blame my crazy head on now tho lol.....

Oh and I was crazy thirsty too. Only time in my life I've ever actually been thirsty!

Ok that makes me feel soooo much better! Lol! My stepson is avoiding me today bc I went off on him last night. what?! He's a teenager....we all know teens drive you bonkers when you feel "normal" :winkwink:

Just got up from nap and have brown spotting...think my chances for April are shot...:cry: AF seems to be coming early this month....

Sweetz - What DPO are you?

12....and it is now full blow AF...:cry: DH was very comforting to me...he wants this just as much as I do. We are going to talk to my doctor and see what we can do. We are both not *that* young (I am 33 he is 40) so we really want this to happen soon. Here's to May BFP!!! We refuse to loose hope!

Sweetz - What DPO are you?

12....and it is now full blow AF...:cry: DH was very comforting to me...he wants this just as much as I do. We are going to talk to my doctor and see what we can do. We are both not *that* young (I am 33 he is 40) so we really want this to happen soon. Here's to May BFP!!! We refuse to loose hope!

Aww hun :( Really sorry to hear AF got you :hugs: It's awful when you want something so bad and it doesn't happen! xx

Aww hun :( Really sorry to hear AF got you :hugs: It's awful when you want something so bad and it doesn't happen! xx

Thanks. :flower: It is so weird bc I am still bloated beyond belief (which never happens) I also am having hardly any cramping which my AF is notorious for. The bleeding is there just not as heavy as usual. We will see how today progresses and see if it gets heavier. If it tapers off or stays as light and cramp free as it is now...I will call my doc.

I am happy I found this board.:thumbup: It makes it easier knowing i'm not alone ya know?

Thanks. :flower: It is so weird bc I am still bloated beyond belief (which never happens) I also am having hardly any cramping which my AF is notorious for. The bleeding is there just not as heavy as usual. We will see how today progresses and see if it gets heavier. If it tapers off or stays as light and cramp free as it is now...I will call my doc.

I am happy I found this board.:thumbup: It makes it easier knowing i'm not alone ya know?

You're welcome hun :flower: I don't want to get your hopes up but it could quite possibly be Breakthrough bleeding? If it tapers off or stays light then I would do a test just to be safe. Yeah I agree there hun, all the lovely ladies on here are so supportive and help you in any way they can :hugs:

Oh no Sweetz :( I'll cross my fingers that it's just what Ex said, otherwise here's to a May BFP?

as for me, mission accomplished haha... and my O cramps and ewcm seem to have stopped today, so I guess I'm back in the 2ww again!

Melly - How are you doing chick? Not heard from you for a while, hope you are ok? :hugs:

hey girlies ive got my +OPK today woohoo i cant believe it cos im on cd34...xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->