Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Gorgeous baby girl!!!! BIG CONGRATS Leinz!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks so sweet and happy to be out! :)

Leinz - Congratulations on the birth of beautiful Zoela! She is so adorable, definetly looks like you :winkwink: Glad to hear you are both healthy and I look forward to reading your birth story ;)

oh my gosh, talked to my doc today and voiced my concerns about things not happening and she called in Clomid for me today! I start taking it tomorrow!

Thanks Ladies! Yay TTCBaby... Time to concieve a clomid baby or two!!!! :)

TTC - That's great that you are starting on Clomid, sending you lot's of baby :dust:

Leinz - How are you feeling hun? How is that beautiful bundle of joy of yours doing? :cloud9:

TTC, good news! Hope the Clomid works quickly and you get your BFP within the next couple months!!

Feeling ok. I'm hoping we go home tomorrow. Zoela has had a bit of trouble regulating her blood sugars.

How is everyone in here?

Feeling ok. I'm hoping we go home tomorrow. Zoela has had a bit of trouble regulating her blood sugars.

How is everyone in here?

Glad you are feeling ok hun. Aww bless, fingers crossed Zoela's blood sugars regulate soon then you can go home :hugs:

I'm great thank you hun :thumbup:

i'm excited to get this over with so we know his stats...we're making a date of it. He, he...clinic then lunch. Good times for us this weekend!

TTC - Sending you lot's of baby :dust: for tomorrow and hope you and DH have a lovely lunch :hugs:

TTCBABY: Hoping to hear nothing but happy SA news! Have fun at lunch! You will be a Mommy soon! :)

Excalibur: Happy 1 Month to Tyler! :yipee:

AFM: Zoela is home... So happy! DH off all weekend, just adjusting and bonding. :cloud9:

TTCBABY: Hoping to hear nothing but happy SA news! Have fun at lunch! You will be a Mommy soon! :)

AFM: Zoela is home... So happy! DH off all weekend, just adjusting and bonding. :cloud9:

Yay for baby Z being home! So happy for you!!! :hugs:

Thank you very much hun, can't believe Tyler is 1 month old already, I have no idea where the last month has gone! :(

Glad to hear Zoela is finally home hun, yay! :hugs:

Melly, he is beautiful !! Congratulations !! :)

TTC: Good luck and fingers crossed for you!!!

Thanks hun! Can't believe my rainbow is a week old and lost her cord yesterday! I'm loving it though. :)

How is Tyler doing? Sleeping through the night? Zoela definitley isn't. She's up about every 3 hours... a sporadic 2 or 4 in there once in awhile.

Thanks hun! Can't believe my rainbow is a week old and lost her cord yesterday! I'm loving it though. :)

How is Tyler doing? Sleeping through the night? Zoela definitley isn't. She's up about every 3 hours... a sporadic 2 or 4 in there once in awhile.

You're welcome hun. Omg 1 week old already? I don't know where the times goes! :shock: Yay for Zoela losing her cord :happydance: It's a lot better when it falls off as you don't worry about catching it on their clothes or nappy!

Tyler is doing great thank you hun, he has been sleeping through the night since 2/3 weeks old, he prefers to have all the lights off, there is a bit of light from the street lamp outside our bedroom window though so it's not total darkness. Aww bless, she will adjust as she gets a bit older hun, we were the same with Tyler at first until he got his days and nights sorted out. He also wouldn't sleep unless he was on me so that was quite difficult! Loving every minute of it though hehe :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->