Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Hi Ladies!! FF predicts I will be Ov around the beginning of Feb (fertile period starting the 3rd and predicted Ov on the 6th) Just in time for DH's B-day on the 4th--he is going to be having a BUSY weekend :)sex:) LOL My MMC was discovered at my Sept scan, and D&C was done on Sept 21st--I had a partial molar pregnancy which is rare and complicated to explain, but also I'm not suppose to try until March (6 months from the D&C) but DH and I have agreed to throw caution into the wind and start TTC now as it has historically taken some time to get a BFP. :dust: to us all so we can have our rainbow babies!!

Welcome blakesmom!! So sorry for your loss :hugs:

Its nice that you and your husband decided to try! I think its always better to start trying again once you feel ready. And waiting 5 months rather than 6 isnt that much of a difference! You know your body and if you feel ready, go for it!!

Hope you get that sticky bean :flower:

This morning i finally got my:bfn: since my early jan mc. So no more guessing is this new hcg or left overs. We can now ttc knowing that the next bfp will be real and exciting. Now bring on the egg haha

Hi BlakesMom

It's great that you're starting again. It's always exciting. O is coming up, good luck!

LilBlossom! What a relief! When do you think you'll start using OPKs? Like with me, my O came a few days after... so I would try using OPKs in a few days!

Thats great news lilblossom! Time to start :sex: lol

:dust: to us all!!

Used one today although still spotting a bit from my first af... will use them all week and not taking any chances so will :sex: as much for fun as for success.

I find it really funny how happy i was to see the negative result this morning when what i really want is a bfp....But needed the neg so that i quit questioning every twinge and symptom that pops up. I know you all know exactly what i mean:)

LOL! I was the same way. I was at my final follow-up appointment at the doctors and they told me that my HCG level was back to zero. I was so thrilled :haha: Doctor looked at me funny. It's such an odd feeling to be happy about it being at zero.

I guess we're happy because it means that this whole sad ordeal is finally at a close and we are excited to be able to start trying again!

I'm still waiting for my first af.. should be here next week. After that, it's :sex: time! LOL

Hi all... can I join?

I miscarried a few weeks ago, had an ERPC on the 18th. My HPTs look very nearly negative to me now, just the the faintest of lines... so I'm hoping to either ovulate or at least get back onto a normal cycle soon, and then we'll start trying again. So yes, I'm hoping for a February/March BFP.... I just really want to just try to conceive again as soon as we can, even though at the same time it feels kind of scary.

Hi silverlizard! Of course you can join :flower: I'm so sorry to hear of your loss

I know what you mean.. I think all of us here do. :hugs: and we're all here for you of you need us!

It's exciting to try again but you also just can't help feeling scared that something will happen. BUT we will keep each other positive and we'll all get our sticky beans :dust:

Hi silverlizard, I know I've see you around : )

I have a feeling you'll be in the clear in a few days.

And I too feel nervous about conceiving again.

Paris,
I have a question for you... I was looking up "belly button sensation" on B&B and came across a thread that you had started back in Nov https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/796003-funny-question-belly-button-lol-p-2.html

I am having this sensation ALL day today. I can feel it more when I picked up my 4 yr old daughter. Was that symptom preceding your BFP? I had the bellybutton sensation during my recent pregnancy's TWW and I'm just wondering about it. I just highly doubt that we caught the egg this time.

Looks like your feeling was right... I just tested negative today. Feels sort of strange; happy that things are moving on towards being able to try again, a little sad at one more final reminder that I'm not pregnant anymore and it's really all finally over. But I'll try to focus on the happy part - and it is good to know we can start moving forward now.

Hi Dahlia :flower:

Unfortunately, that belly button feeling didn't turn out to be a BFP for me that cycle. No idea what it was! But I have heard that it is a symptom for some women, so it could be for you! Stay positive :dust:

Looks like your feeling was right... I just tested negative today. Feels sort of strange; happy that things are moving on towards being able to try again, a little sad at one more final reminder that I'm not pregnant anymore and it's really all finally over. But I'll try to focus on the happy part - and it is good to know we can start moving forward now.

Exactly! Focusing on the happy part and moving forward is the best idea! I wish you lots of luck :flower:

Are you going to be waiting for your first Af and then trying or will you be TTC right away?

Straight away, I think. My GP and the doctor at the EPU both said it would be fine to try right away and we agreed we would, but I know this cycle might be kind of weird and I don't know when or if I'll ovulate... So I guess we're more NTNP this month and then actively trying after that.

Relaxing is the best thing to do! I think anyways :)

I'm trying to do the same. We're leaving for a vacation on February 6 for a week and when we come back we'll be trying again. Hopefully the trip helps with the relaxing!! Lol

I don't think we'll be using the preseed again. It was weird lol

Are any of you going to try SMEP?

Seeing lots of good things in the SMEP Thread...come check it out if you'd like :)
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/848091-any-smepers-month-7-testers-2-bfp.html

Hi Dahlia :flower:

Unfortunately, that belly button feeling didn't turn out to be a BFP for me that cycle. No idea what it was! But I have heard that it is a symptom for some women, so it could be for you! Stay positive :dust:

aw shucks (kicks dirt). Yeah, that feeling is totally gone today. I'm not feeling much of anything really. But I do know that my original date to start TTC was going to be in Feb anyways, so if this doesn't work out then I'm going to be trying on hopefully an O date of Feb 21st.

and I just realized that that both of us are due for AF around Feb 7th as wel

Argh... spoke too soon, today's OPK came up suspiciously dark straight away so checked with a HPT and yes, back to a faint positive. Maybe yesterday's test was just faulty?... It must be almost gone, though. The line was really very faint and didn't show up for a good five minutes. Trying again tomorrow!

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join you?

I had a natural miscarriage on 12th Jan, I was 11w2d. I bled for about a week, and it was about 2 weeks until I had a negative preganancy test. Totally know what you mean about being happy to see a neg. It made me so sad to see BFP when I knew my bubba was gone. Neg test means we can move on :)

Silverlizard, hope yours turn negative too, I kept getting the really faint lines for a few days too, so hopefully it wont be too much longer. Maybe your pee was more diluted yday?

Anyway, we have been BD'ing since the bleeding stopped. Doc said we could try straight away so hope that when they say you are more fertile after miscarriage works for us all :)

I have no idea where I am in my cycle, my OPKs have been negative, but I didnt start using a few days ago.

Goodluck everyone :)

Welcome, babybeanz... so sorry about your loss and hope you see your brand new BFP soon. You could well be right about my tests, actually... think I'd drunk several cups of tea before testing yesterday so it probably watered things down a little!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->