Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join you?

I had a natural miscarriage on 12th Jan, I was 11w2d. I bled for about a week, and it was about 2 weeks until I had a negative preganancy test. Totally know what you mean about being happy to see a neg. It made me so sad to see BFP when I knew my bubba was gone. Neg test means we can move on :)

Silverlizard, hope yours turn negative too, I kept getting the really faint lines for a few days too, so hopefully it wont be too much longer. Maybe your pee was more diluted yday?

Anyway, we have been BD'ing since the bleeding stopped. Doc said we could try straight away so hope that when they say you are more fertile after miscarriage works for us all :)

I have no idea where I am in my cycle, my OPKs have been negative, but I didnt start using a few days ago.

Goodluck everyone :)

Hello,

So sorry about your loss and wanting to wish you success with your upcoming cycles! I have plenty of OPKs to use if this cycle doesn't turn out. We weren't officially trying though.

Hi Dahlia :flower:

Unfortunately, that belly button feeling didn't turn out to be a BFP for me that cycle. No idea what it was! But I have heard that it is a symptom for some women, so it could be for you! Stay positive :dust:

aw shucks (kicks dirt). Yeah, that feeling is totally gone today. I'm not feeling much of anything really. But I do know that my original date to start TTC was going to be in Feb anyways, so if this doesn't work out then I'm going to be trying on hopefully an O date of Feb 21st.

and I just realized that that both of us are due for AF around Feb 7th as wel

Well the cycle I did get my BFP, I thought I was out. I felt no symptoms! I hear it happens like that alot so you are definitely still in. I know its so cliché on this site, but "you aren't really out until the witch shows". :flower:

And youre right. I'm expecting AF either on Feb 7 or 8 so looks like we'll be starting our new TTC journey at the same time! :hugs: Only if you don't get your BFP this cycle, that is! :dust:

Hi babybeanz :wave: Of course you can join! So sorry to hear of your loss.

I hope we're all more fertile right now because of the mc. There has to be some sort of silver lining here, right???

Sorry about the still positive tests silverlizard. It does sounds like they will be negative soon though! I agree with babybeanz... I bet your urine was just more diluted yesterday.

I've got loads of OPKs too :haha:

My mc was earlier in January and I had a positive opks on Jan 22 and 23 and FF confirms that I O'd on Jan 24 so I'm technically 8dpo right now... but we werent trying so I'm hoping to get my first AF on the 7 or 8 of Feb. After that, we will be back to officially trying! I'm getting pretty excited but still get that nervous feeling. Its like I can't shake the feeling that something will go wrong again... but Im trying my hardest to stay positive. As much as I hate the TWW, I can't wait to be back in it! lol

I wish all you ladies lots and lots of luck this cycle! :dust: I'm going to update the first post will all our names :flower:

Hi ladies,

Can I join too? I'm ttc after a long break!
I'm sorry for each of your losses. I know how hard it is!
I had an early mc (6 wks) and got my BFP before af came. My daughter is now 3. So that fertility after mc thing is totally true!

Now we are tcc the second. I had a mc in 8/10 (6 wks), 11/10 (7wks) and 3/11 (7 1/2 wks). I have been on Chinese herbs to help maintain a pregnancy for about a year now and this is our first month back ttc.

:witch: is due on Sat but I'm not hopeful. I tend to imagine symptoms and this month is no different. Today I feel almost nothing. I am hoping we can support each other through this month and next! (hopefully we will be supporting each other through pregnancies after that!)

I hope we're all more fertile right now because of the mc. There has to be some sort of silver lining here, right???

My only sticky bean was right after a mc. It was a total silver lining! Hope you get yours too!

Like I tried to say a minute ago (and couldn't quote and reply properly)
My only sticky bean was right after a mc. Baby dust to all!

Thanks Paris for adding our names to the front page :hugs:

Hello ladies! Can I join you guys? I had a mc in Dec at 11 weeks. This is my first real cycle since and I am hoping Feb. is my month. I did absolutely no charting so we will see what happens I guess.

At this point I have absolutely no symptoms so I am going to try and wait to test for as long as I can hold off for...but we all know how that goes :haha:

Nite xx

Thanks for adding my name to the list, and for the welcome Parisprincess!:hugs:

I dont know if any of you ladies have tried this, but I joined a thread on BnB the month I got my BFP - it was the "honey & cinnamon ladies". Anyway, I tried it - you take a spoonful of honey sprinkled with ground cinnamon everyday (twice if you can stomach it!) and it's meant to really help getting a BFP!

I know it sounds crazy, but it worked for me, I got a BFP that month after 10 months of trying. Obviously it ended badly, but I honestly think there might be something in it. In total I think there was something like 30 BFPs that month, it was amazing. I've started it again now, so please let me know if you want to join me.

I think the expensive Manuka honey is most highly recommended, but I am just taking an ordinary organic supermarket brand.

Maybe we can have some Feb honey and cinnamon BFPs :happydance:

I've definitely heard of cinnamon before, odd as it sounds - I think I've heard of it being used as a substitute or supplement for Metformin in women with PCOS to stimulate ovulation or something similar. I've still got some cinnamon tablets in my cupboard somewhere... time to dig them out, maybe!

Welcome shannylp and Nitengale!!! So sorry to hear of your losses. :hugs: We're happy you'd like to join us! Lots and lots of :dust: to you both! I've added you both to the first page! Keep us updated on how things on going with you!! This is a great group of lovely ladies.

babybeanz: You're very welcome!!! :hugs:

Hmm... cinnamon and honey!! Sounds like we'll have some extra sweet and spicy babies! :flower:

Do you have to use a spoon or can you put the honey and cinnamon on something you're eating... like oatmeal? I already put cinnamon and ground flax on my yogurt in the morning... why not add a little honey? ;)

Hey ParisPrincess, you can add it to something you're eating or drinking (although not something too hot as this kills the enzymes or something!). I'm not keen on honey so I prefer to take it in one go like medicine!

Cinnamon in yogurt sounds yum though! x

that sounds good about the honey... I'll do some research as to why they say it's good.

I also hear flax seed is really good for you (just for general health). I like vanilla yogurt with granola and fruit, so adding some flax will be a good addition.

Its best if you use the ground flax. I've read that the body can't digest the seeds, so although you're eating flax, you're not getting the benefits!

I buy the organic already ground... its called "milled flax seed" and it's best to keep it in the freezer for freshness. :) You can buy the seeds and grind them yourself if you'd like -- you just use a coffee grinder. I sprinkle it on my oatmeal and yogurt and I even add it to things I bake like muffins (just need to cut down on the flour a little). It's really tasty! I also hear that it's best to keep a serving to 2 Tbsp/day. Its great source of fiber and your Omega vitamins!

Let us know what research you find about the honey Dahlia! I'd be interested in that :flower:

Hi everyone, AF came knocking at midnight. I was really upset, but then I realized I was being silly and that it's for the better to get my cycles figured out. I'm glad I started an AF, but there is one concern. So nothing is ever easy I guess!

It so happens that I ovulated 10 days ago, and since my period started today, that means I have a 10 day luteal phase. And that's cutting it close in terms of implantation rights. So I talked to the OB nurse and she said it's normal to have a different cycle after D&C until it regulates after 2-3 months.

I plan on catching the egg this next O, so just to be safe I think I am going to take what's called B-50 Vitamin, with B6 and B12, which has been shown to lengthen luteal phases by a few days. Has anyone else experienced shorter luteal phases at all? Mine could potentially be back to normal this cycle, but I just want to do everything I can to catch the egg. I just hope O comes on time now, since everything else has changed.

How's everyone else?

Hi girls!
I was hoping I could join you all...
I had a very early mc in January and we are now hoping to get a BFP this month.
I have been taking OPK's and I just got a + last night, so we DTD last night and this morning, so you never know right??? :)

Hi girls!
I was hoping I could join you all...
I had a very early mc in January and we are now hoping to get a BFP this month.
I have been taking OPK's and I just got a + last night, so we DTD last night and this morning, so you never know right??? :)

Welcome! It could definitely happen. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->