Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Hi Dahlia -- sorry about AF. :hugs:

I'm 10dpo right now and my normal luteal phase is 14 days. I'm expecting AF to show on Wednesday, so I will keep you posted if it comes earlier. I have been feeling a little crampy actually...

I have heard that sometimes a mc does affect your LP, but it normally regulates itself pretty quickly! :flower:

Lots of :dust: for this next cycle!!!

Hi girls!
I was hoping I could join you all...
I had a very early mc in January and we are now hoping to get a BFP this month.
I have been taking OPK's and I just got a + last night, so we DTD last night and this morning, so you never know right??? :)

Welcome jacksonsmommy!! Nice of you to join :flower: I'll add your name to the first page!

Good luck to you if you are hoping to catch that egg this month!!!
:dust: Make sure to keep us updated! I'd love for us all to get our BFPs.

Thanks Paris, hopefully yours will come right on time. It just sucks thinking okay AF is here, now I can try again next O, but then be worried my cycle still isn't right! I have faith though... It helps to talk to be able to talk to you all : )

We are here for you!! :hugs:

B Vitamins have been shown to help with LP length, so you are definitely doing all the right things!

Thanks Dahlia,
We weren't sure we were going to start trying right away, but we got the OPK's in the mail just yesterday, so I decided to take one just to see how they work. And I was shocked to see that it was definitely two dark lines!! I tried two of course and they were definitely both +
We had the miscarriage 1/9 so I had no idea when I would ovulate again. I guess it was yesterday / today??

STILL getting positive pregnancy tests. :(

It's not even a faint line today! It's a really obvious, let-me-mock-you-with-my-bright-pink line. What on earth is going on with my hormones?

Argh. :(

Aww silverlizard :hugs: So sorry to hear that. Are you having any more bloods drawn to see what your hcg levels are at?

Thanks ParisPrincess! I agree and hope that we all get a BFP this month or next as well!! I was really surprised when we got the + OPK and thought hey, maybe it's a sign?

I think positive OPKs are an aphrodisiac lol It gets you so in the mood to :sex:

Silverlizard... how crummy. I wonder why you had some that were negative though. I would get some bloods done just to have peace of mind.

Paris, there nothing like knowing that you're ovulating!

That is really odd Silverlizard....if the tests aren't (-) soon, I would see if you can get your blood work done again!

hopping in on this hope for a bfp either this month or next! its been almost 3 years since our loss and we are finally ready to actually try (the one we lost was def unplanned but very heartbreaking)

gonna try preseed and starting tracking cycles after coming of bcp's in december... we shall see

Today's is negative!

I am so confused. I guess I'll keep trying and hope it stays that way... my hormones are weird, obviously!

Hello gehman, so sorry for you loss. It is a heartbreak in any circumstance. It's exciting to start TTC again, although I'm sure bittersweet. I can't wait to see where this thread end up, hopefully all BFPs! We deserve it!

Silver- If AF shows up, then you'll know you're in the clear. Are you hoping for her, or a +OPK?

Paris-It's almost vacation time for you! Also, I just bought flax oil. Vitamins were buy 1, get 1 free. So I got B-complex, to lengthen luteal phase, and picked the the flax because it was the only other thing I could think of. lol

We all definitely deserve to get our BFPs!! This will be a lucky thread... I can just feel it! :flower:

2 days to go and vacation!!! My flight leaves at 8am on Monday... So excited!

That's awesome Dahlia! You are going to be one healthy mama!!

I had some painful cramps this morning but no AF yet. :shrug: I bet she's on her way though. It's bizarre, because I normally don't cramp with AF but I read the first AF after mc can be painful. If she shows tomorrow, then my LP shortened too. I think I'll need to pick up some b-complex too!

Dahlia - a +OPK (without a +HPT) would be great, but right now I'd settle for anything that suggested my cycle was going back to something normal! I'm going to do another test tomorrow and hope this one is actually negative... time for a trip to the doctors if not, I think, because it's getting way too confusing.

parisprincess - I remember after my last mc, my first period afterwards was much more painful than normal, so I guess it can just happen that way? Hope it's not too bad for you :hugs:

Fingers crossed that you guys are right about this being a lucky thread... let's hope for lots of BFPs and stickiness!

hey ladies can i join hoping for a feb/march bfp this is my third and im hoping last round of clomid 100mg and we are ttc after the loss of two angels in feb 4th 2011 and june 2011...heres hoping that we all get our bfps!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->