Anyone just had a baby and WTT, NTNP, or TTC?

Zilla - You're more than welcome. I found that some OPK's work better than others, they did for me any way, I can't speak for everyone though. I am going to keep everything crossed that you do get your BFP, although sometimes, taking a break is usually the time when a lot of ladies get their BFP as they are relaxed about it.

I'm not too bad thank you :D xx

WantsALittle1 - Happy 1 week old to Jimmy! :cloud9:

Thank you so much Ex. How are you feeling love? I remember around 25 weeks I still had a good amount of energy and was sleeping OK but things were juuuusssttt starting to get very awkward, bulky, and uncomfortable. I also imagine that chasing a 13 mo old around is getting tiring for you! :)

Ah this is a lovely message :hugs:, how are you all doing now? Your little man is so gorgeous I just want to give him squishy hugs:haha:

xxx

We are well. Trying to get this whole breastfeeding thing down. It's tough, never succeeded with Jean but hoping that I have better luck with Jimmy!

C'mon over to Texas some day and those squishy hugs'll be waiting for you girl!

xo

Hows it going? BFing never really worked for me. I always thought it was because LO wasn't interested, but when I tried to express, there was barely anything there ... that was before I was diagnosed, apparently PCOS can affect milk supply. So I don't feel so bad about it now!
I do hate the massive thing that there is about breastfeeding though .. seen so many threads on here get out of control and locked. If I did get pregnant again, I don't think I would BF .. last time it was so stressful for me and LO, and even worse when it didn't work out.
I'd love baby hugs and squisihies! How is it out in Texas?? It's absolutely freezing here. Can't see anything out of the window as it's so foggy and even the ducks that live on the pond have run off :haha:

Zilla - You're more than welcome. I found that some OPK's work better than others, they did for me any way, I can't speak for everyone though. I am going to keep everything crossed that you do get your BFP, although sometimes, taking a break is usually the time when a lot of ladies get their BFP as they are relaxed about it.

I'm not too bad thank you :D xx

WantsALittle1 - Happy 1 week old to Jimmy! :cloud9:

I've ordered some more that should come this week, hopefully I'll now get negatives and prove that they actually do work IYKWIM.
thankyou :hugs:
Have been put on Metformin by my GP too.
LO is in such a grump today, I wonder what I did :dohh:

WantsALittle1 - You're more than welcome. I'm not feeling too bad thank you, chasing a 13 month old around is definitely tiring, so worth it though! I was feeling exhausted all the time but I was prescribed Iron tablets as I was Anemic, not sure if I still am or not but I seem to have more energy now, although I'm not sleeping well at all, I have never been a great sleeper though so I can't really put that down to pregnancy.

Zilla - Yeah I totally know what you mean, fingers crossed!

You're more than welcome :hugs:

I have read some very good stories about Metformin, fingers crossed it works for you too!

Sorry to hear that LO is being a grump, I'm sure it wasn't anything that you did :hugs:

My baby is just over 7 weeks and I knew I wanted another one since she was 5 days old. But we are waiting 6 months to a year...we'll see how things are in 6 months and decide if we're ready or want to wait the remaining 6 months.

Welcome, perplexed! This is a lovely group of ladies to wait with. I just had a baby and am no longer WTT, NTNP, or TTC, but just love the group so I'm sticking around :)

Wantsalittle1: OMG! You are making me want... Tickers! :) And their picture is so cute... It's making me want to change mine as well. But, I'm afraid someone I know will find me... or something. Haha!

You never know... Maybe you are WTT.

Perplexed: Welcome & Congratulations on your new baby! :)

Zilla: I to tried BF and I'm not doing so again. I get it. I'm hoping you get your +OPK, YOUR RAINBOW, too! Glad you have metformin. Is it supposed to bring on Ovulation?

AFM: I'm trying again... Can't resist. LET'S DO THIS ZILLA!!!!

Zilla: I to tried BF and I'm not doing so again. I get it. I'm hoping you get your +OPK, YOUR RAINBOW, too! Glad you have metformin. Is it supposed to bring on Ovulation?

AFM: I'm trying again... Can't resist. LET'S DO THIS ZILLA!!!!

Welcome Perplexed :flower:

how are you, Leinz?

the Metformin was supposed to regulate my cycle but I'm going to have to come off it as I just got a very much surprise BFP! at 12dpo :) [I was ovulating as I thought I was]

xx

How is everyone ?

ZILLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

And darling Leinz I haven't been online in ages but I am so sorry about your loss :( Hugs hugs hugs and wow girl, you are one tough cookie and I'm so sorry you have had to go through this so much in the last 6 months. Come on, forever baby, we are all waiting for you! We know you'll come in your own time, but we really can't wait to meet you kiddo! And about the avatar photo, you are right… Maybe I should change it to something else, cause that photo is also on my Facebook so someone could match it up really easily and then they'd be reading about my cervical mucus and goodness knows what else… :p

Ex: Interesting note but when I dip into anemic status, especially during pregnancy, my sleep is terrible. I'm an anxious, jittery mess. Usually when I go back on iron, within a couple days I am sleeping like a baby. Anemia can actually cause insomnia, as I only recently learned! I am also a poor sleeper, even when not pregnant. It's been like that since I was 11. As for the pregnancy sleep, I did find that forcing myself to take a 1-hour walk daily really helped, as it wore me out. Needless to say your little man is probably wearing you out anyway, but sometimes the focused exercise can help 'center' things if you know what I mean?

AFM: We are okay. DD has her VCUG tomorrow so we're dreading that--to see our 17 month old cathed and then x-rayed (repeatedly) sorta makes my blood boil. Little Man is doing okay--gaining weight steadily and generally a very mellow baby when compared to his sister. I'm going nuts. Having two kids is… well frankly it's insane! My respect for moms who have 2+ kids was already very high, but now it is out of this world. It is really difficult having 2 under 2!

Zilla - Congratulations on your BFP! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Leinz - Sending you lot's of baby dust on your TTC journey, you are a true inspiration for not giving up! :dust:

WantsALittle1 - I hope everything goes well with your DD tomorrow :hugs:

Glad to hear that little man is doing well :)

thankyou :)
still in shock, we were going to go on a break this weekend! I guess it's true what people say about it happening when you least expect it.
OH is away until Sunday though, can't decide whether to ring him/message him or wait until he gets back!

Wantsalittle1: It will get easier the 2 under 2. Yours are closer in age than mine are. Mine are 21 months apart and its been so much easier than I expected. And now that they are 1 & 2 its getting easier everyday. However, there is so many messes and its hard to keep up on housework.

Zilla: YES! YES! YES! Those are beautiful lines! This is it!!! How can you not rang DH? Congratulations!

Thanks EX!!

Zilla, I'm with Leinz--I would not be able to restrain myself from telling OH!

Now, Wantsalittle1: Now don't get to paranoid about your profile picture! I had to make one of my little ladies, too!

I did want to tell him face to face! But I caved in and told him :)

He's not back until Sunday and I did want to tell him face to face so I could see his reaction.
He's in Germany, on some work thing (no idea what)
But he's really happy :) Said he's looking forward to chasing two LOs round the house ha.
I just want him back now so I can have a cuddle!
x

Aweee... Can't wait for him to get home, so you can properly CELEBRATE!! Eeeeek! You are PREGNANT! :) :) :) x

thankyou!!
:dust: for cycle 8 miss! let us know! You're about a week from O, am I right? I think I read something on your blog.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->