Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j209/baileeboo77/20130621_135130-1.jpg

Yeah Bailee, that u/s looks good to me. it seems like the bean is growing splendidly FX that you continue to have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Happy birthday Simple, I hope you truly enjoyed yourself.

Myshelong, when next week will you be getting your result? I will be keeping my FX that its great result.

AFM: stabbing breast with severe depression and sadness. MMC says I O today but I doubt it since I had no O symptoms and my cervix is not even open or soft just medium at the moment. My doctor booked me for the 15th of next month due to the fact that I had missed the first appointment because of lateness. Currently taking Burdock Roots for cleansing, magnesium for balance and vitamins B6, B12, Vitamin E, Garlic tablets and Omega 3 so we shall wait and see what happen in the next few weeks. If I did O I will be going into my TWW wait or I am out this month because I wont be doing any BD'ing for the next few weeks to a month.

Please someone get pregnant soon on this board so do something already ok.

Thanks im measuring exactly on target. I go back in two weeks ill be 9+0 and he said he will give me another u/s so I can see the growth but mainly im going back because I need a pap.

Hopefully you will O soon if you haven't already! Let us know how the docto goes :)

Wow Bailey that look s like a little baby in there!

My results will be in with in two weeks. Feeling pretty good so far, yesterday was very body sore but much better this morning. Glad I got Monday off of work. Turns out they did he lap as well as another tube flushing so fx this didn't he trick.

How long did the procedure take? And yes I know it loojs luke a peanut lol, I cant wait to see what it looks like on two weeks!

Yeah happy dance Myshelong and Baily I cant wait to see the lil one in two weeks as well. I hope you are keeping records to show her later in year.

Either I am in my TWW or missed out on this cycle. I had no clear cut indication that I O this month and I was not that consistent with bbt around the time. FF and MMC have suggested this due to records pattern of previous charts. I did BD yesterday but wont be doing it much for the rest of the month or next two weeks in July.

OH I praying that you Myshelong or Simple hurry up and get knock up so I can follow behind.

Praying that this is you'all month.

Yeah im keeping all of my pictures and stuff for the baby book!

Sounds like it will be a wait and see game for you this month pie. Hopefully you will know soon if you did o or not

Hey ladies! Long time no speak ! How are we all doing?! I see someone has some very exciting news! :-D I'm very happy for you! Was your psychic story right? X

Hey ladies!

Bailee-That ultrasound looks lovely :) Congrats again...

Myshel-Yay for a long weekend...waiting patiently for your results, lol.

Pie-I hope things improve for you ma'am, and I'll keep you in mind (and prayers) in regards to your upcoming dr's visit.

Lucy-hey there!!! I hope all is well with you chickadee!

As for me, I had an awesome party...Gearing up for the big O supposedly Thursday (06/27/13) but for now we've just been enjoying each other, and my birthday ;)

Im good ic, just nauseated all the time lol but that means my hormones are doing there job!!!
The lady said I would get pregnant in may and find out in June. I found out in may though lol but she was still pretty spot on.

Oh and im due February 7th!!!! Exactly when I thought :)

Someone needs to get knocked up soob and join me :)

that's what I am saying Bailee, you need company. Idk what Mysehlong and Simple waiting on.

Bailee you have not picked up that my body loves Drama. It makes up for me not liking it.

Every month is a different story. lol

Hahah it will cone around soon enough what is going on with you and df?

Bailee I honestly don't know, sometimes I want to be with him other times I am looking for every excuse to leave him. He is truly working at making it work out for us but I now understand its me and not him. I have a trust issue with him ever since he did what he did. I think it is affecting our sex life as well and the only thing I feel comfortable with his sleeping with him not sex. I need a break and I told him last week that I will be starting treatment next week for donor sperm and IVF and we would have to use a condom when we make love he however, refuse so I think he seriously wants to have a baby with me. As I said I am the problem and not him, I get in very severe mood swings and take it out on him. The funny thing is I love doing things for him and somewhat being in his company but at the same time make his life a living hell. Does that make sense to you? I will be seeing a professional on the 2nd about it.

On better mood I have ovulation aches started about one and half hours ago and trust me when I say they are kicking my ass. Friend is heading to a conference for two weeks and I need the other two weeks to head to Eleuthera.

Jest checking up on you ladies. I cannot hear anything and when it goes two days I become worried.

Simple and Myshelong what is going on with you all?

Bailee how is the little one?

I am still getting cramps from the lap and no news yet.
Will be ovulating in about ten days until them taking a break.

You ladies have a great couple days.

Tingling boobs including temperature raise. I hope something good is in the making.

I hope so Bailee, I just hope so. I am starting to get fed up with every month promises of something and then nothing. After checking my cervix tonight in the shower my stomach feels like I did a few sit ups. The kind where the stomach become hard and tight but no pain.

Maybe the changes I make in terms of what I have started taking is somewhat working. I just hope I am not symptom checking..lol.

I had some kale, ginger and apple smoothie last night and steam cabbage today for dinner felt good so far.

My ladies continue to be blessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"