Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Yay simply that sounds great so hope we are hearing about your bfp very soon :winkwink:

Pie: that just doesnt seem right i hope you get a second opinion when you are feeling better!

Your nearly out of first tri bailee thats awesome. How are you getting on with the sickness?

I am so happy i have found CHEWING GUM! It has got rid of my all day sickness i call it as it is far longer than just the morning. I only have a week and half till my scan and a few days till my first midwife appt at 7weeks. So nervous and excited.

Lollipops helped me with ms and zofran lol seems like I am getting more tired and nauseated the closer I get to 2nd tri lol

Thanks Ava :) I'm praying so too...

My OB's nurse called Friday and said essentially the same thing the Dr. told me on Thursday. But it still felt great hearing, "everything is working great" after hearing different for soooooo long. What a relief.

I went to church last night and got to spend some time with the cutest little boy! He was a happy baby and just laughed and coo'd with me the whole time I had him...When he was with his grandmother he was reaching for me. It was really sweet and my first lady came in and smiled at me (I've kept her in the loop of everything)... Soon and very soon, I am trusting and believing!

I hope you ladies are having a great weekend and I hope you're feeling better Pie **hugs**

Glad you had a good HSG Anita that is great news.
FX this is your month.

Officially done soy for the month, really hoping it is doing something as I have had NO SYMPTOMS at all. FX took enough, will up the dose next month if nothing happens this month.

Pie you need a second opionion. Ask to have internal ultrasounds done to monitor your ovulation to see if you are producing any eggs. this doesn't make any sense.

Myshel-Thank you!! It was awesome news and I still smile and thank God every time I think about it... I'm praying that flush does something for us this month!!!

So we had to reschedule OH's SA and the next available isn't until 08/19 :/ which sucks but what can you do. All the same, this Friday is his birthday and I'm due to O then as well...needless to say we will enjoy his birthday! :) I have a few things planned and I hope his gift comes in the mail soon enough, otherwise it'll be late (he's a cologne connoisseur lol.)

Hello everyone, how are you ladies.

Simple, fingers cross for you and I hope your OH and you get a wonderful surprise on his birthday.

Myshelong, I too am hoping that you took enough soy and it works this cycle. It would be great news to know that both you and Simple get caught at the same time.

AFM: I am fine, taking it one step at a time. Have a ton of test to take but the good news is that second doctor don't think its menopause, he thinks I have poor quality eggs hence the tests and if so he recommend DEs. The funny thing is I have been sent back to the doctor I used to attend when I was pregnant because he is suppose to be the best in the Bahamas. He is very expensive and currently I am building an apartment which is taking up some funds so now both Dee and I have to work his cost into the formula.
Currently suffering from severe constipation to the point of bleeding from the rectum when I attempt to use the bathroom. This is the first time that this has every happen to me and I mean I am eating fruits like crazy, takes fiber, drink tons of water and still doing my 5-10 mile hikes therefore I cannot understand what is causing this. Just took some Epson Salts with Senna tablets and praying that it works, I don't mind the nauseous feeling that I am currently receiving.

Pie-YIKES!!! I do hope you feel better *hugs* If all of what you're doing doesn't clear that up then I don't know what will... I'm sorry. And I am glad you're getting a 2nd opinion and it sounds like you're in good hands...Please keep us posted! :)

FX'd for you as well Myshel, shoot I may have to get some soy too! LOL

Simple the Epsom Salts works, thank God, taste bad but once you suck some lemon afterwards everything is good. I just think of taking a shot and that was it, I feel so good now looking forward to my hike. Should have thought of this earlier.

Anyway how is everyone? Sorry I did not chart this cycle so now I am clueless and the funny thing is there is no symptom spotting yeah.

Simple and Myshelong please hurry up and get this BFP. I wanna hear baby story and Avas and Bailee not saying much these days. Hmm

Hi ladies i am still here....trying to slowly get my breakfast down before work. Still feeling very sick and have food aversions, fatigue etc. I have my first midwife appt tomorrow and then scan the day after, im so nervous but aso excited!

Good to hear pie you got that second opinion!

Simply i caught on my birthday so i hope your oh's birthday is a great day:winkwink:

Myshel i hope that soy does its job and you get your lovely bfp soon.

I will update you ladies after my scan :)

Weekend going well. Just started fertility week got lots of cm going on right now so excited about this.
Hopefully soy does not push ovulation to much forward.
Went out with friends last night and had a great time. Nice to get out with hubby and act like a normal couple.

Hi everyone, thought i would drop in and let you know the scan went well we saw our lil bean and the heartbeat rate was 137. Baby measured 6+6 which was slightly less than what i thought but hopefully it catches up. How is everyone else doing?

I had a great weekend....took my dd out on the last day of school holidays for lunch and an afternoon of shopping.

Myshel-That sounds like a good time, glad you guys got to enjoy one another and friends company :) And Yayyy for BD'ing week ;) lol FX'd you catch that egg!!

Ava-Yay for a great scan! That is WONDERFUL news! Shopping and lunch sounds great, I need to do that with my nieces before school starts in August. This will be my niece's last year in h/s and I was just thinking how I've been there for every 1st day of school since...This year will certainly be a tear jerker, lol.

As for me---This weekend was awesome! We celebrated OH's birthday all weekend long, from Thursday when he got off (his BDAY was Friday) to yesterday. And I happened to O in the middle of it all :) Yayyy!! Fingers, toes and eyes crossed this is it!!!!

I have my fingers crossed for both you ladies xx great to hear you have been having a lovely time.

Glad all your Scans have come in well!

I wonder if LC ended up preggo, have we heard anything about her. I knwo she was planning the wedding but that is the last i heard from her.

Thinking I am ovulating soon. FX it happens soon we are so sick of Bding but dont want to stop as this is the month it was predicted ......... man i hope i dont crash and burn when my af shows up.

Myshel-I'm keeping my thoughts positive and trying not to think about if the witch shows... While that may not be realistic, that's just where I am this cycle. I think I will be more than disappointed if she does...where as I've just been "rolling with the punches" these past few cycles...

I honestly dont even know how I will take it and I havent even ovulated yet.

After the lap and the HSG and them telling me there is nothing wrong physically you almost expect something to happen. Then I got my af last month and was crushed. Now I am like OK that is because it was the first cycle and this is the cycle that it will happen. I just dont know how many more times I can keep telling myself it will happen when it is obviously not happening. It is like I need to just move on from this I just cant.
Every month is heartbreaking.

Ugh now i have to get in a better mood. Freaking work I hate it so much right now I want to quit my job. My boss is being such a bitch to me because even though I told her we werent moving she thinks we are moving soon so she is treating me like I am out the door already which is not fun. maybe i should just quit and start something fun.

Wanted to stop in, hey ladies. I have been okay very sick seems its not getting better I really hope it goes away soon. Baby is doing great had a scan today measuring 12+2 but baby wouldn't stop moving and was curled up. It was a private scan just to ease my mind. Bpm was 163.

I hope we get some bfps soon, myshel. I hope this is your month it would be so great if we were all pg at the same time how cool, what kind of work do you do?

Avasmum so glad your doing well and baby is good!

Smply hopfully you caught that egg!!! Fingers crossed for you girl

And pie I hope your feeling better and getting your spirits up!

Myshel-My job has been horrendous lately too. For the first time in over 4 years I've started seeking employment elsewhere. I'm sorry your boss is being a B... And you know, if anyone can relate it's the ladies like us on this thread to what we've all been experiencing month after month. (Well, pre preggers for Bailee & Ava, lol) **hugs to you**

Bailee--That's GREAT news!!! Yay! Glad to have you check back in...and I'm hoping we caught that egg too... Temp spiked today, 6 DPO...So we'll see because my app has the witch arriving Saturday :/ **fx'd**

Hi ladies just peeking in to see how everyone is doing.

Bailee that is a little boy you are having. BPM 163 and baby is curl up trust me that is a boy.

Simple I hope you and Myshelong catch the egg and very soon.

Avis_mum how are you doing, glad to know body is doing well otherwise.

AFM: Will be doing blood works tomorrow morning at 7am. Nothing to eat after 12am so I am drinking some beers. The doctor do not think I am going through early menopause because the hot flashes is coming from my back and I am having a period every month and ovulating as well. He thinks that my eggs may not be good so if that is the problem than he suggested DE which I don't want. Dee and I was able to enjoy our sex life better without worry of ttc and I forgot how great sex is but now we are more intune to each other. I have not really chart this month or follow anything so I cannot say if and when I did ovulate however I do have a spike in temperature which indicates that it has happen but when is another issue. I feel good not having to worry about it even though I do look from time to time. Hey I am female right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->