Anyone on cd 3, need a cycle and ttc buddy :)

Myshel-Thanks. I didn't even think I was getting my hopes up really...IDK, I guess after the HSG and stuff, I'm just like OKAY, I don't know what else to do here. Man, if we didn't catch that egg this past go round I don't know if we'll ever catch it. Just feeling very defeated...I think I will have some wine....or a bottle...eek.

Bailee-I do hope you feel better. That sounds horrible. My sister suggested keeping saltines by the bed, as soon as you wake, grab one and start eating. Eat a few before you even sit up (kinda like temping, lol). And ginger bracelets (often used for seasickness) see about those...There's always Zophran and other drugs, but if you can curb it other ways, you know that's better. I hope you feel better **hugs**

Bailee how are you honey? I truly hope you feel better, I would make some suggestion that my mom gave me including my best friend who is a doctor but as I told him you are in the United States with a different culture and eating habits than us in the Caribbean. I would agree with ginger, try the dried candy, or ginger hot at room temperature. Also try apple sauce, and baby treats like banana and peach these are easy to digest and wont be hard on your tummy also instead of heavy eating try drinking some tomato soup and for upset stomach or excess saliva nutmeg under the tongue is great.

AFM: CD30 and only started charting bbt last week I think there is no ovulation date for me. Eliminate some things from my diet all together and increase others and I must say I am feeling and seeing tons of improvements. Excessive backaches for the past couple days and I notice that my clothes is fitting a bit snugly or I would have some mild cramp in the abdomen when I stand or walk for more than 10 minutes including globs of creamy mucus. I wont be reading anything into it and give myself until Sunday to even attempt testing if AF does not show. At the moment I am completely chill and more looking for her so I could start afresh with everything.

I really hope you feel better.

Hey ladies what happen to everyone, I know that we have two pregnant ladies who are somewhat a low under the weather but there are others. We need to band, uplift and motivate each other through this journey.

I know sometimes what we want we don't get immediately and this is why we have to be there.

Temp went up this morning on CD32 but I think its a fluke and I have seen similar hike in my April cycle and then AF come at CD38 so I think if anything I will wait it out until Tuesday and if she does not come by then test. I am feeling fine with no symptoms with my ready for anything.

I am praying for you all that you guys get your positive in order that your spirits may be lifted. FX for you ladies.

Im sick, just feel super shitty. I think baby is fine but I am just a mess. Im so emotional and nauseated its ridiculous. Praying you ladies get your bfps soon!!!

Pie is right ladies! !!

Well, CD 3 here...starting over, yet again.... **sighs**

In other news, I'm gearing up for my family reunion this Saturday that I'm hosting, that should be fun.... Here's one of the banners I did for it :)

996871_10151572614071483_780512110_n.jpg

The banner looks great, I wanna come but you guys may run me light my foot hot...lol. Simply give your body some time to heal and for God sake start taking minerals please with b6 and B12. I told you to try the burdock root...nothing beats a trial but a failure..trust me I know.

Bailee all this is showing that baby is healthy even though she is sucking you of all you have but you have to push through.

I have lower backache and abdominal aches whenever I stand for more 10 minutes or walk but you know what I still did a mile today.

Take care.

Good morning ladies! I hope you all enjoyed your weekends and that you all are feeling better respectively.

The family reunion went well, despite some issues but overall I'm pleased. I'm already thinking about next year, so that's a good thing...

Hey Ladies

Well month one of Soy and got my AF this morning.
I am taking a break from B&B and LTTTC
Parents are here for a month and going to work on getting healthy and working on Scotts and my relationship. It has been fantastic having you all as a support group and I wish you all the best.
Anita - FX for you darlin
Pie - Hope all the tests go well
Avus and Bailey: Wish the next few months fly by for you guys.

Big Hugs!

Myshelong you will be missed and I hope everything work out for you in the end. Glad the reunion was a success, what is life without a bit of hipcup to make it exciting.

Bailee and Avas-Mum hope pregnancy is treating you guys well and the 1st term aches are all gone.

AF started Saturday for me and ended sometime early this morning so hopefully I can get some BD'ing in before Dwayne makes me look like a spotted hyena, all of this week I will have to wear turtleneck and long sleeves.

I am also taking a break from ttc but will be on the board as moral support.

Have a great day everyone.

Seems like everyone is dropping off like flys :(
I know ttc is a bitch but in the end you will get a bfp and all of the late nights, forced sex and praying for a miracle will all have been worth it. I understand needing a break though. Every time I said I was going to break I never did because I always still was checking cm cp bbt etc... look at my now almost 15 weeks pregnant! Hope you still check in hun, have a good break :hugs:

Pie you seem to have so much going on a break for a bit might help you.

Sorry the witch showed up ladies :hugs:

**Hugs** Myshel, enjoy your break and yourself...your family and your husband!!! I hope to hear from you and see a smile and BFP soon enough... Blessings!!

Pie---lol@spotted hyena...

Bailee---15 weeks, wow :) That's a blessing!

Yep, I think so too simple. Amazing how times flies by when you are having fun.

Simple I am holding out for you if no one deserves a BFP both you and Myshelong does. Next month is my birthday and decease son as well but I am trying not to think about it.

Dwayne makes me laugh because his actions are so funny, we have not had sex in about two and half weeks and I swear if AF did not stop he would rape me.. He reminds me of kids who wants something badly. I know I wont be getting any sleep tonight so I better catch up on all I could. Most men is happy with a mouth and hand job not him I tell you the man is inhuman but I wont have it any other way. I am so glad we work out our issues.

All my preggo ladies happy and healthy nine months.

Haha pie yourso funny , men like sex there sre only so many bjs and hjs they can take until they want the real thing, lmao

Glad your feeling a bit bettet and have worked things out!

Thank you Pie...Don't forget yourself in that! :) He's ready to pounce girl, enjoy!

As for me, went to the Dr today... BP is great, sugar is great, weight is down 5lb and she asked how I was feeling...to which I said, "I feel good!". It's been a while since I've had a doctor say that everything is fine, there's always something to pick with or some kinda, 'you are doing good but' that cancels out any good she said I did.... So, I'm feeling pretty good today.

Date night with the OH, dinner and walking :) and I"m looking forward to it! I hope you other ladies are doing well... I think it'll just be the 3-4 of us for the tiem being...

Thats great the doctors went well. Hope you have a good date night! ! And it does appear like it will be only us for a while !

Simply glad your doctors appointment went well and I hope you enjoy date night it sounds great.

Hey you wont be alone, I will pop in for moral support, I am taking a break from ttc not from you guys. I think you are all the best.

Bailee and Avas how are you ladies?

Im okay anxiety had been a bit bad but not much I can do. ..

Bailee-- How are you feeling ma'am?

Pie & Ava---What about you ladies??

Expecting to hear from OBGYN Friday from OH's SA...Fingers, toes and all that jazz crossed. Next up: Chlomid next cycle if no BFP this go round :)

PS-He was pretty nervous, he didn't let it come out until after the fact and I did my best not to talk about it too much beforehand, but ya'll know that's a man's pride...his...well, you know. LOL

Simple, I know you may not believe me but I just thought of you and Bailee and said let me check and what do I see you posting, you are going to live very long. hahah

I am so glad that DH have taken the test and it went well it sounds like, yeah I have to agree with you that men and their pride. How much mg of clomid will you start of with this round? and don't forget vitamins please. I am also keeping every thing cross for you this cycle. It would be so nice to have another person here.

I finally got my blood results back from August 1st 2013 and here are the readings, they still forgot to do one which I took yesterday but hey its not that important as these in my book:

FSH - 3.91 (Normal)
Prolectin - 5.9 (Low)
LH - 4.02 (Low)

Glucose went back up to 127 fasting.

The tests were taken four days prior to AF so not sure if that has any bearing on the readings.

It is showing that I still have a mild form of PCOS which I am not getting because of the fact that I ovulate each month or at least I think I do including I can somewhat say my cycle is regular.

Not sure if this is preventing me from getting pregnant as well because there is should a short LP hence the eggs have no time to implant before my Aunt shows her head.

Not sure what to make of the results since my doctor was unable to interrupt the meaning due to the death of his dad who was one of the founding fathers of the Bahamas and has two children in Parliament at the moment so I wont be seeing him until next week.

Currently feeling very tired/slightly out of it, my body just feel tired. Maybe its because I don't really eat except for dinner and take medication. Found creamy/lotion like CM today and on Monday had mucus like CM however, my temp is maintaining the mid 97.5range and CP is conflicting.

Bailee and Avas how is the pregnancy treating you ladies..you should be heading into your 2nd tri around now right. What new symptoms and emotion currently being felt?

Please respond soon and don't stay this long without communicating.

Hi ladies sorry its been so long..... I am still feeling awful. I have taken a weeks annual paid leave as i was not managing at work. I am nearly 11 weeks now and have my next scan the start of september cant wait but so nervous!

Hope the break goes well for you myshell and i am crossing everything that you ladies get your bfps very soon. It sounds as though action is happening for both of you simply and pie i have my fingers crossed xx

Bailee you got a little bump showing yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->