Anyone ovulating May 5th?

I was. I can be your buddy.

Yay that's awesome!! How are things going so far? I am not even sure I ovulated the 5th...no temp change, increase in discharge but not ewcm like. Hmmm we dtd cd 14,15,16 and now 17....just cuz we're not sure. And I know doing it more makes the sperm count less but whatever. We tried! Haha

It is nice to have a buddy to share experiences.I was on Letrozole 3 -7. And I had ovidrel shot on May 4 so I ovulated on the 5 th. i have found that Gemara and ovidrel really helped me because my CM was significantly different than before. I had twinges and cramps on the 5-6-7 and even this morning. I will wait to start testing over the weekend. I have a regular cycle. I hope we both get BFP. But if I do not get it I will take it as a learning I will go for another cycle.

I wish you good luck!!!!

It is nice to have a buddy to share experiences.I was on Letrozole 3 -7. And I had ovidrel shot on May 4 so I ovulated on the 5 th. i have found that Gemara and ovidrel really helped me because my CM was significantly different than before. I had twinges and cramps on the 5-6-7 and even this morning. I will wait to start testing over the weekend. I have a regular cycle. I hope we both get BFP. But if I do not get it I will take it as a learning I will go for another cycle.

I wish you good luck!!!!

I wish you luck as well!!!! Much hope for this cycle on my end. I ovulated yesterday. Had the temp drop and ewcm. Temp rise this morning after dtd twice yesterday. Lol I know...we're giving it a go!
Woke up with diarrhea and awful nausea. Not sure what's going on but still have it now at 12:30pm. I don't know whether I'm sick or this is a pregnancy symptom this early.

My lower abdomen is so sensitive after the trigger shot so I cannot have sex post ovulation. I am 6 dpt and i still have the symptoms. Let see how long this side effect is going to last so I can start testing soon.
I send baby dust to you!!!!!

My lower abdomen is so sensitive after the trigger shot so I cannot have sex post ovulation. I am 6 dpt and i still have the symptoms. Let see how long this side effect is going to last so I can start testing soon.
I send baby dust to you!!!!!

Oh wow! No, I'm not on any medication, this is only our 3rd cycle trying so I'm still hopeful.
You could probably start testing pre soon!! I plan to wait until at least 10dpo... which is May 19th or so. If I can wait that long! I had twinges on my left side last night and woke up with morning not feeling nauseous and no diarrhea! Thank goodness!
Do you Have any breast tenderness yet?

Hehehe.... all my symptoms goes away. I have appointment with my RE on Friday for pregnancy test. But I do not have any pregnancy symptom anymore.

Have you already tested? I haven't because I don't want to see negative result. I will be patient.

I will keep you posted!

Hehehe.... all my symptoms goes away. I have appointment with my RE on Friday for pregnancy test. But I do not have any pregnancy symptom anymore.

Have you already tested? I haven't because I don't want to see negative result. I will be patient.

I will keep you posted!

I'm going to wait to test until at least Sunday! It's SO hard to wait!! Ahhh I'm 9dpo today and I almost feel like most of my symptoms have disappeared 😔 Or maybe I should test Friday with you!!! And then we'll maybe both know our situation 😊

I am waiting for AF. Maybe it will come tomorrow. I hope it let me at least test on Friday. I do not feel it coming. Finger crossed!!!!!
Yes, let's test on Friday!!!!!

I've tested this afternoon..... BFN. I am pretty sure Aunty flow will come with her ugly face tomorrow morning. Ready for another month of trying.

I caved and tested too... what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_1148.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 10
Try to do another one. I woke up this morning with no AF. Going for blood work. Will keep you posted!!!!

How did blood work go?! 😄 I got my BFP on a digital today😄

Ho my God!!!! Congratulations!!!!
My blood work came back negative but still no period. I am ready to try another month.

Good luck with your pregnancy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->