• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone starting IVF Jan/Feb..want to join me

Oh Mrs R!!!!!! :happydance: yay!!!!
I am so so pleased for you!!! Massive congratulations!!!:cloud9:
We will be adding to the NI population in 2010!!!!! Wahoo!

Trying- please don't give up. I was convinced AF was going to appear any minute :hugs:

Thanks jojo. Is it just me or are you absolutely terrified?

I'm such a worrier and I think I'm still stunned. I'm afraid every day that I'll wake up and it'll be all over. Please tell me i'm not going mad!!

Im a massive worrier too. Am totally petrified every time I go to the loo or feel a twinge. Every pain I get I think that has to be it. You get the happiness but the anxiety hasn't really went anywhere. I keep thinking it's nearly to good to be true! Family and dh keep saying you need to relax now, be positive, enjoy it but it's not that simple :wacko:

Right lets be positive- Where will you be going for your antenatal care Mrs R?

Positive? I'm too scared to be positive lol My family have said the same thing as yours but it doesn't make any difference. I'm almost afraid to pee in case I see something I don't want to see. And I sneezed earlier and it really hurt and I spent the whole day worrying that was it!! I won't allow my family to talk about what happens after 6 weeks (when I get my scan). I've spent all day telling them not to get excited. I'm such a misery guts!

Jojo I took a little peek over into first trimester...... But I've decided it's much too scary and that I just want to stay here for a while!

As for antenatal care, I have no idea. I guess it'll be Newry. Then again maybe not as my consultant told me PCOS makes me high risk which would mean the Royal or Craigavon.
What about you?

I felt the same about 'first trimester' too but I had a nosey and ended up posting. Im staying here as well though.

Think we will be the Royal. Am very tempted to stay private cos of how difficult the journey was so far!!! Priced a clinic on the Lisburn Road, scans etc would be with them and then delivery in the Royal. We aren't too far from Belfast at all, so that suits

Congrats Mrs. R. You must be feeling ecstatic!!

Trying, please don't lose hope. Keep a positive thought.

Ladies, we've all disappeared off this thread........ please don't leave me just yet!! This is my comfort zone lol

I don't want his little thread to end. Has been my rock through this process too. How are you all feeling? :hugs:

Mrs R and Jojo, I know just how you feel...I'm feeling too scared for first tri, and I also feel funny staying here now that I'm pregnant...
I did start a journal over there, and I'd love it if you ladies want to join me over there. It could be a very good way to express some PMA to start a journal. I'm finding this fifth week things are seeming more real and I'm starting to get some symptoms.

Oh girls, I'm too afraid for first tri for a few weeks yet!

Think I might give myself a rest from googling everything to death for a week or two to get my head round it. Maybe after my 6 week scan I might feel a bit more confident. If you don't hear much from me for a week or two I'm not too far away, just trying to avoid the paranoia!

Any word on Trying?

congrats Mrs R - stay away from google, it will do you no good

I've posted a few times in first tri, dancingkaty has moved over there and it was great to see a familiar name! Its a massive section and very active. I'd love to make the move with you ladies too

What date are you ladies having your scans? X

I've been over in first tri a bit as well, and feeling daunted by how many people are there...but I did introduce myself on the october due date thread.

When are your due dates?

My first scan is next wednesday, March 10th. Can't come soon enough...I really want to know if things are ok so far and how many are in there!

My due date is Tuesday 2nd November. My scan is just over a week after yours, Friday 19th March. I know exactly what you mean about worrying if everything is ok. It's all I think about...:wacko:

Unless my little lovely has split I'll just be having the one! LOL!! Must be so exciting thinking about how many are in there. I still have a little trapped wind and tummy pain but it's not just as bad

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling a lot better- last week when I went to the RE, they said I definitely had some mild OHSS. Last week was really uncomfortable- I was bloated and sore in my stomach and waking up every night with bad stomach pains. But this weekend it's finally gone away. Still a little bloated, but almost back to normal. I think I'm starting to have some nausea, but I'm not sure- it comes and goes.

I too have been awake most nights with the tummy pain, seems to be around 2:00am each night that I wake. I'm trying to eat little and often as that seems to help. Think I'd have went round the twist worrying about it if you ladies hadn't been here to talk about it with!!! And the fact that you felt the same is so reassuring.

Glad you're feeling better :hugs:

Well ladies i caved in and did a test.... it was negative!!! I have been spotting slightly on the weekend and yest. It stopped last night. Tested this morning and its a negative. Ive got my blood test on friday... so im trying to hang in till then but my hope is dwindling fast!!! im on day 14 post EC... my af should technically be due today. Ive had a 5 day blasto transfer so im only 9 days post ET. Caline, you had a 5 day transfer, when did u have ur first faint positive?

has anyone else had 5 day blasto tansfer... how many days post transfer did you get your positive???

Well ladies i caved in and did a test.... it was negative!!! I have been spotting slightly on the weekend and yest. It stopped last night. Tested this morning and its a negative. Ive got my blood test on friday... so im trying to hang in till then but my hope is dwindling fast!!! im on day 14 post EC... my af should technically be due today. Ive had a 5 day blasto transfer so im only 9 days post ET. Caline, you had a 5 day transfer, when did u have ur first faint positive?

has anyone else had 5 day blasto tansfer... how many days post transfer did you get your positive???

Oh Breeze I hope you got better news. I'm thinking about you :hugs:

How are you other ladies doing??????? I miss our chats :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back