Anyone testing 6 Feb?

For some reason felt the need to POAS today ... 7DPO... WAAAAAAAY too early.

I don't even know what prompted me to do it, I feel like i'm out this month anyway

The :bfn: was NOT a surprise

That is still really early, so don't feel disheartened yet. I have spent the last two weeks alternating between 'feeling pregnant' and feeling that it must be in my mind. Wait a few days and test again. Good luck and hope you get that BFP next time you test Xxx

I know, I know, I've no idea why I wasted a test even!!!!

Congrats to you tho!!!! :hugs: :)

Lumboo- I also did the SMEP and was so surprised I o'ed on the 18th!! I for sure thought I was a day 14.. and even thought I may not even ovulate this cycle. But, I did get a positive opk on day 17th. I am assuming I have a 14 day LP, but am not really sure about that. Hopefully the SMEP plan worked for me too! Congrats again!

Elhaym- I know!! Im really trying to hold out.. but its SO hard... haha!! I kind of have a weird feeling that this is it, but I could just be crazy.. thats entirely possible.. haha.

How many dpo were you Lumboo?

Tested at 12DPO on FRER and did not even get the slightest hint of a line.

Tested again at 15DPO and got a positive; line not as dark as the control line, but not faint either, which is what I would expect as my period is due on the 2nd and this is the first time I have ever felt the need to test earlier than a missed period.

HTH and good luck. It would be great to see loads of BFPs on this thread, as our motto is 'Why not this month?!' Xxx

Elhaym- I know!! Im really trying to hold out.. but its SO hard... haha!! I kind of have a weird feeling that this is it, but I could just be crazy.. thats entirely possible.. haha.

Fingers crossed for us! How are you feeling today? Still not really any symptoms for me, apart from odd things that I convince myself I am imagining - like I feel a bit tired/fuzzy/dizzy occasionally today, and now and again get a hot twingey pain in my bb, but it's literally for a few seconds. No nausea, no increased peeing.....yeah, it's understandable we feel crazy :haha:

Lumboo- I also did the SMEP and was so surprised I o'ed on the 18th!! I for sure thought I was a day 14.. and even thought I may not even ovulate this cycle. But, I did get a positive opk on day 17th. I am assuming I have a 14 day LP, but am not really sure about that. Hopefully the SMEP plan worked for me too! Congrats again!

I'm gonna start with the SMEP next month ... Scared of getting my hopes too high, but excited too

I'm gonna start with the SMEP next month ... Scared of getting my hopes too high, but excited too

Question .... What is the SMEP ...sperm meets egg plan?? Are you talking about IUI? Sorry I'm lost :) :dohh:

Question .... What is the SMEP ...sperm meets egg plan?? Are you talking about IUI? Sorry I'm lost :) :dohh:

I was referring to the Sperm Meets Egg Plan, where you basically do it every other day from Day 8, do ov tests from Day 10, and when you get a positive ov, you bd 3 days in a row, miss a day then bd one last time.

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

DH was exhausted from DIY the day after OV so we actually only dtd every other day. I have never been so disappointed in him, but was annoyed at myself for being upset too. Anyway, it worked, so I would recommend it to anyone TTC if they don't have any known fertility problems.

Any more ladies done POAS yet?

I was referring to the Sperm Meets Egg Plan, where you basically do it every other day from Day 8, do ov tests from Day 10, and when you get a positive ov, you bd 3 days in a row, miss a day then bd one last time.

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

DH was exhausted from DIY the day after OV so we actually only dtd every other day. I have never been so disappointed in him, but was annoyed at myself for being upset too. Anyway, it worked, so I would recommend it to anyone TTC if they don't have any known fertility problems.

Any more ladies done POAS yet?

Oh ok, gotcha! :) Thanks! We pretty much do that too but I take an ovulation injection so I know exactly when I ovulate. But we do BD every other day for the week prior and then 3 days in a row after Ovulation Injection. Unfortunately, I do not think it worked for us this month .. Boo :cry:

i was thinking of poas today but im only 8dpo so probably not a good idea.

Elhaym- my boobs are sore if i touch them and my abdomen is crampy/heavy feeling every now and then. Those I know I'm not making up. Im also tried, but that could be just because its rainy here and Monday. Nothing other than that.........

But I just read online that you can't really have symptoms before implantation, which is usually 8dpo, so I don't know... I'm feeling kind of discouraged and impatient right now.

hehehe! thanks i loooove dr house :D i cropped the picture and wrote awwww on it. sooo cute

Jade Kitten those look like some good symptoms! Fingers crossed it's a BFP! :D

(Love your avatar btw!)

im not really sure when i O'ed. i gave up temping cause i never sleep properly :( kinda wish i did know it would make things easier lol

Jade kitten- My AF started 1/6/11 as well and I think Im on a 31-32 day cycle. I think you tested too early. When did you ovulate? I O'ed on Jan 23rd. I think Im waiting until Fri to test- your symptoms look good though. Good luck and keep us posted!!

I'm tempted to POAS again in the morning .... Stupid I know but .... It becomes like a routine thing almost

i tested again the other day, still BFN, but im pretty darn sure im pregnant, im sooo nauseus. and i have alot of other signs too that i normally dont get. im not buying anymore tests til at least the 6th so i dont give in again and test too early lol

JadeKitten - I would test at the end of the week - or mid week at least, as you are a few days behind me with a similar cycle length. If you have taken 10 days for implantation then add three days to that and then test.

Your symptoms seem to be a really positive sign, although I bet you hate the burping! Keep us posted Xxx

Oh I want to Lumboo I really do, but it's only 7/8dpo for me and it would most definitely be BFN...so...
I...MUST...HOLD...OUT...UNTIL/IF...AF...IS...LATE!!! I have personally learned and through friends experience that testing too early and getting a BFP only for AF/v.early MC to come on a few days later is not a good thing...
Having said that, I am SS despite promising myself not to.
Keep getting waves of (imaginary?) nausea and dizziness, burping, my boobs seem fuller and are a little tender and every cramp or rumbling is analysed...wind or implantation?!?!:wacko:
I don't temp/chart or pay too much attention to CM or CP so I'm sure it's all in my head really, especially as it's still soooo early and implantation might not, in theory happen til the day AF is due...ho hum. Twiddle thumbs!
How are you doing anyway Lumboo?
How's everyone else doing?
:hugs:
Bex x

i did test yesterday at 8dpo and got a bfn. My boobs are less sore today and i am less crampy.. so Im not sure whats going on..... ugh!

9DPO today .... Just had some spotting when I went to the loo, and have noticed cramps today. AF can't be going to hit me 6 days early, surely to god? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->