• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

Yeah true :) possible belated present. I'm feeling a lot more positive this month currently cycle day 14 will ovulate any day now !!

Getting bored over here waiting to ovulate :coffee:

I'm doing a massive spring cleaning this coming week. I have two days off work, DD will go to daycare in the mornings and i will CLEAN (and sleep a little of course :sleep: )

Maybe it'll take my mind off TTCing!

What is everyone up to? :flower:

I used an opk today and there was a 2nd line. Still too light but it's close! If we think waiting to O is bad, the tww is much worse.

I'm doing a massive spring cleaning this coming week. I have two days off work, DD will go to daycare in the mornings and i will CLEAN (and sleep a little of course :sleep: )

I am waiting for the snow to melt and the weather to become nice so I can work in my flower beds :flower: . My DH has Tuesday off so we're going to build the grill I got him for his bday and the bike my mom got my DD for Christmas. So much fun (not)! At least it will take my mind off things for at least a day.

AF has arrived :'( 9 days late, was getting my hopes up like mad. Oh well I guess I can wait another month /:

Willowtree- that was me and thank you!! I really hope this is our month.

Faith- it was only $20 up here. There's no way I'd pay $50 for lube lol. No one sells conceive plus around here. It's exclusively online I guess?

Claireanddaz- welcome! !! I am very sorry about your ectopic pregnancy. I hope March is your lucky month :dust:.
Yes thats were i got it, from amazon. Hahah thats what i was yelling when i seen the price tag. 50 dollars for some lube lolol

My brother in law had his baby boy friday night! ! I have been oh so excited to finally have a baby 6lb 12 oz in my arms :) so much more baby fever. Lol my soon to be sister in law was rubbing all over the belly for good luck. I feel actually awesome about this month. DH and i talked about issues and we are finally on board with the whole ttc and what it takes. Its so crazy to find out that he isnt really educated on how ttc works . I got a + on OPK , faint line so we are doing the SMTE plan so for the past 2 times of bd'ing he had no issues :)

My brother in law had his baby boy friday night! ! I have been oh so excited to finally have a baby 6lb 12 oz in my arms :) so much more baby fever. Lol my soon to be sister in law was rubbing all over the belly for good luck. I feel actually awesome about this month. DH and i talked about issues and we are finally on board with the whole ttc and what it takes. Its so crazy to find out that he isnt really educated on how ttc works . I got a + on OPK , faint line so we are doing the SMTE plan so for the past 2 times of bd'ing he had no issues :)

My DH and I had a discussion about ttc and if he would prefer that I don't bring up being my fertile time. He said he wants to know and it doesn't effect him. Last month he was on midnights and I only let him sleep for a couple of hrs bc I didn't feel like waiting anymore. I was afraid I'd miss my window. I still have a few days b4 I hopefully O. I just don't want sex to become a "job".

Hey Ladies! Just checking in. I am now officially in the TWW. Was able to DTD everyday during my fertile window so if that doesn't do it idk what will lol hope you're all having a great weekend

AF has arrived :'( 9 days late, was getting my hopes up like mad. Oh well I guess I can wait another month /:

Sorry Kitty :hugs: praying next month is your month :flower:

How is everyone doing? I'm getting seriously bored waiting to O. I can practically feel myself aging :haha:

What do you do to pass the pass the time between AF and O/O and testing day? Any tips to make the time go faster?

Hi,
I usually ovulate on cd18 so based on that i will test on the 27th march, its my 5th cycle since my ectopic

Welcome Claire!! I added you to the list!! Baby Dust that March is your month!!!

Aw :hugs: I am sorry KittyKat!! I am sending you baby dust and praying that March is your month!! :dust:

How is everyone doing? I'm getting seriously bored waiting to O. I can practically feel myself aging :haha:

What do you do to pass the pass the time between AF and O/O and testing day? Any tips to make the time go faster?

I have no tips lol because I feel the pain!!! Although I did have a crazy weekend, and this week is going to be even more crazier with my DD surgery so all I have to do is keep on BD'ing :haha:

I got another + on a OPK just waiting for the most darkest so I can start counting DPO's!!

I have a 3 day week at the office this week which might help the stress level!!

Any new news for everyone over the weekend? How are you ladies adjusting to the time change ?

I have no tips lol because I feel the pain!!! Although I did have a crazy weekend, and this week is going to be even more crazier with my DD surgery so all I have to do is keep on BD'ing :haha:

I got another + on a OPK just waiting for the most darkest so I can start counting DPO's!!

Any new news for everyone over the weekend? How are you ladies adjusting to the time change ?

No + opk yet but soon I hope. Temping is not going well. I have not been able to sleep well the last few days and now my temps are all over the place. Maybe I should try sleep aid.

Best of luck with your DD's surgery. I hope all goes well. I look forward to your update on that.

Next week I'll be past ovulation and it's a busy and exciting week which will take my mind off of things. We have our court date to finalize my DH's adoption of my DD. We have been going through this process since Aug and it has been very stressful.

No + opk yet but soon I hope. Temping is not going well. I have not been able to sleep well the last few days and now my temps are all over the place. Maybe I should try sleep aid.

Best of luck with your DD's surgery. I hope all goes well. I look forward to your update on that.

Next week I'll be past ovulation and it's a busy and exciting week which will take my mind off of things. We have our court date to finalize my DH's adoption of my DD. We have been going through this process since Aug and it has been very stressful.

Aww Smille good luck!! We have that same issue (man we are almost the same :hugs: ) Our final court date is May 27th!! I believe the stress couple be playing a huge role!!

I will forsure keep you updated on surgery.

I am weirded out, I feel like a + OPK on CD11 is kinda early, even though I prob. wont O until 48-72 hours, but I still feel its early.

Your cycles are 27 days. I think it's possible. Every woman is different, plus you're taking clomid so maybe that's the reason?

Wow we have a lot in common. We were supposed to go to court back in Jan but it got postponed. I cannot wait until it's over with. I feel like we shouldn't have had to jump through all of these hoops, but the law is the law.

Your cycles are 27 days. I think it's possible. Every woman is different, plus you're taking clomid so maybe that's the reason?

Wow we have a lot in common. We were supposed to go to court back in Jan but it got postponed. I cannot wait until it's over with. I feel like we shouldn't have had to jump through all of these hoops, but the law is the law.

Yea I think its the clomid!

OMG Our date was Jan 9th, but attorney postponed it to feb 27th and then that got continued to May. Its never ending, and I feel like the law is stupid but like you said its the law. :growlmad:

Yea I think its the clomid!

OMG Our date was Jan 9th, but attorney postponed it to feb 27th and then that got continued to May. Its never ending, and I feel like the law is stupid but like you said its the law. :growlmad:

Our theory is the longer it takes, the more paperwork meaning more $$$ they get. They know we'll pay whatever is needed to get it done.

Hi Ladies.. update from me

Went to my Dr today.. did an ultrasound.. She says Im about to ovulate so I have to BD on tuesday wednesday thursday..!

I will do it also on saturday and sunday!

I will start OPK tomorrow to see if I can get my peak to know when to start dpo.

I will keep you all posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->