• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing around March 26th?

Boss let me off early so now I'm just sitting here waiting for BD so we can DTD...he's taking forever :/ lol

Smille - if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I'm almost 31 & BD is 26. I read that men hit their sex peak in their late 20s and women in their 30s. Sometimes I wonder of that's why I've always dated men a little younger than me lol

I'll be 28 this month. He's also 28. I think his job has a lot to do with it. He works shifts and very long hours so he's constantly tired. I guess it's not age but life that changes things.

Smille24 - I'm sure he won't mind!! lol

Do any of you notice an increase in sex drive around the time of ovulation?

Idk my exact ovulation date but last night and today all I can think about is having sex lol I hope that is a good sign. I am CD 13 today so it should happen anytime now.

I'm with Faith. I'm always in the mood lol. Him, not so much. When we were 10 yrs younger he was always in the mood and I wasn't. Now we're older and it's the complete opposite. Funny how things change with age.

Yep, same here! I feel like i want it more than him lol But he's not that hard to convinced :winkwink:

He does HATE the pressure of "scheduled" :sex: because i am on clomid. Says he doesn't like to feel pressured to perform lol So i don't really tell him my fertile window anymore!

Mine complained last month about the pressure too. I told him if I could get pregnant on my own I would've done it already. I feel bad for them but he wants a child just as much as I do. I thought about not telling him but if he says he's too tired then I'll have to spill the beans.

Faith, Seriously glad my dr doesn't like clomid, for just that reason... If by chance it doesn't work, you should really find out about switching to femara..

Lol my dh is kinda clueless about the whole fertile window thing. I choose to keep him in the dark most of the time, it's just easier and less anxiety for him, not that he has performance issues. But I don't want to stress him out over it. He always said he didn't want kids, up until last year when we started trying. It was his idea so I wasn't gonna argue :)!

Hehe lots of updates!
My DH also wants a baby badly! But I also keep him in the dark with the fertile window.. I dont want to stress him out, but I guess he notices anyways hehehe

I am CD7 almost CD8 since it is 11:11pm here
Im at Panama (central america) always hot!!

I'm baaack. I lost this thread for a while there!

AF has backed off finally so it's time to start operation Catch The Egg :haha: going to aim for a SMEP type plan of action, hopefully can keep up with every other day. I just gey so darn tired these days after rushing around after DS all day! I hate to think what it will be like when I'm the size of a small whale as well!

How's everyone getting on? :dust: to everyone!

Boss let me off early so now I'm just sitting here waiting for BD so we can DTD...he's taking forever :/ lol

Smille - if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I'm almost 31 & BD is 26. I read that men hit their sex peak in their late 20s and women in their 30s. Sometimes I wonder of that's why I've always dated men a little younger than me lol

I will be 28 in 2 months, and DH just turned 30 so we kinda are around the same age. He is a horn dog, and so am I (when I am not tired, I tell you what waking up every day at 5 am and not coming home until 6pm, homework, dinner, clean, bath, bed - I get tired pretty quickly!!! And not to mention waking up that early on the weekends because of this stupid internal alarm clock :growlmad: )

My DH and Smille's DH are kinda identical if you ask me. If they know the schedule their performance suffers, and I mean suffers! So I am taking a new approach this cycle, I haven't told him I took clomid :winkwink: and I have been playing the tired card pretty much all month so far so I can catch him off guard tonight and this weekend with some backed up :spermy: :haha: I felt my cervix last night, and its starting to open, I took an OPK test last night also and there were 2 lines, but not dark at all so its coming. The clomid cycle says I should O on the 10th, so with the SMEP I need to start BDing tonight.

Smille wish me luck!!!!!

Faith, Seriously glad my dr doesn't like clomid, for just that reason... If by chance it doesn't work, you should really find out about switching to femara..

Lol my dh is kinda clueless about the whole fertile window thing. I choose to keep him in the dark most of the time, it's just easier and less anxiety for him, not that he has performance issues. But I don't want to stress him out over it. He always said he didn't want kids, up until last year when we started trying. It was his idea so I wasn't gonna argue :)!

I am hoping with this new OB she will try new things. Clomid scares me because you can only do 6 cycles a life time or it can cause tumors :cry: I questioned my last OB because why would he put me in that bracket :growlmad: I keep hearing great things about femara. But to be honest I am not even sure the O thing is an issue for me. How I believe I found out was I was OPKing and never got a +, so then from that point OB said Clomid blah blah no tests no nothing. So the 18th is approaching very quickly!! Hopefully I get answers soon, or better yet FX'd I get a :bfp::bfp:

Also I am going to say this, I will 90% not be around the TTW, maybe I will up until 6DPO only because I symptom spot and I dont want to get my hopes up

I will be 28 in 2 months, and DH just turned 30 so we kinda are around the same age. He is a horn dog, and so am I (when I am not tired, I tell you what waking up every day at 5 am and not coming home until 6pm, homework, dinner, clean, bath, bed - I get tired pretty quickly!!! And not to mention waking up that early on the weekends because of this stupid internal alarm clock :growlmad: )

My DH and Smille's DH are kinda identical if you ask me. If they know the schedule their performance suffers, and I mean suffers! So I am taking a new approach this cycle, I haven't told him I took clomid :winkwink: and I have been playing the tired card pretty much all month so far so I can catch him off guard tonight and this weekend with some backed up :spermy: :haha: I felt my cervix last night, and its starting to open, I took an OPK test last night also and there were 2 lines, but not dark at all so its coming. The clomid cycle says I should O on the 10th, so with the SMEP I need to start BDing tonight.

Smille wish me luck!!!!!

Good luck Faith! :dust:

My DH wants to know everything, he's too involved sometimes. I can't complain because I know some husbands pay no attention to their wives but the less he knows, the better at this point. I am hoping that since my DH is not on midnights this cycle we might actually catch it this time.

Smille wish me luck!!!!!

Good luck Faith! :dust:

My DH wants to know everything, he's too involved sometimes. I can't complain because I know some husbands pay no attention to their wives but the less he knows, the better at this point. I am hoping that since my DH is not on midnights this cycle we might actually catch it this time.

Good luck to you also!!!! my DH works weird hours also, he leaves at 8am and normally doesnt get home until after 10 at night :nope:

Hey, I've just come from the february 27th thread still no sign of AF so (now 5 days late with a neg test)I might not be staying long but if she comes then I'll be testing in late march/ early april :)

Any updates on you ??

I got pre-seed today! I am really hoping it works wonders because it was expensive!

I got pre-seed today! I am really hoping it works wonders because it was expensive!

yes, its like $50 down here. Thats why I bought conceive plus because it was $20 :haha:

FX'd that it works for you Smille :)

Hi,
I usually ovulate on cd18 so based on that i will test on the 27th march, its my 5th cycle since my ectopic

Thank you faith !!! Good luck to you and everyone else !!! March is our month !! Anyone else testing on March 25th ? And happy birthday !! Hehe can't remember who said there birthday was that day !

Willowtree- that was me and thank you!! I really hope this is our month.

Faith- it was only $20 up here. There's no way I'd pay $50 for lube lol. No one sells conceive plus around here. It's exclusively online I guess?

Claireanddaz- welcome! !! I am very sorry about your ectopic pregnancy. I hope March is your lucky month :dust:.

Hehe your welcome get planning for a lovely day ! When are you testing smile 24 ? A bfp would be a brilliant birthday present !!!

AF isn't due until the 31st. I doubt I'll test on the 25th but a bfp would be an awesome gift. Depending on symptoms and temps I might test b4 the 31st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->