Anyone testing on the 30th?

shud b able to call my dr and get them tomorrow if the lab sends them in...the nurses at my doc r gonna get lotsa calls from one patient tomorrow..lmao

just hoping i didnt screw anything up chart wise..and hoping all this just isnt really ovulating..lol.. bc i havent BD'd since Jan 15th.. im not sure i know my body well enough to know.. this is my first actual TRYING to conceive.. im only going off of what my phone app says from the first date of my period..

Can you show us your chart?

i dont know how since its on my cell phone.. but basically..
period started jan 2nd-7th
fertile: 11-15
ovulate: 16
period start: 30th

so it says....:wacko:

So how could you have screwed it up? Sounds right to me?

I use one of those apps too! Do you check CM or OPKs? Even if you O'd a bit later you should still be good, sperm can live for a week! I started using OPKs and found out I O a bit later than the app says I would cause I guess it just takes an average of all women. Also, the ov pains don't have to be on the same day as ovulation. A lot of people get the O pain a day or two after from the fallopian tube contracting!

shud b able to call my dr and get them tomorrow if the lab sends them in...the nurses at my doc r gonna get lotsa calls from one patient tomorrow..lmao

Haha! "patient" probably not the right word to be describing you :haha:

Let's hope this IS a lucky thread!! Really really really hoping it is!
Though having said that....if BFN - at least my O day is due on Valentine's Day and THAT would be kind of cool if it happens then LOL! ;)

YES next month I will be "fertile" on Valentine's day too! Should help to set the mood!

Its actually in the little flesh between the boobs and the arms...do i make any sense...gosh frustrated...banging mmy head againt the wall...gggrrrrr

There are lymph nodes there. You may be fighting something off, your lymphatic system will respond and different areas will become swollen and tender (near your groin, armpits and under your jaw line). Interstitial fluid comes from all kinds of cells and gets turned into lymph which zips around your lymphatic system.

It's my understanding (and I could be wrong) that whenever something funky is going on (hangover, gross germs trying to make you sick and regular toxins from food and whatnot) your lymph attempts to neutralize it.

I don't think (and a brief google doesn't say) that it's a pregnancy symptom. It's super routine for your body to do, most of the time you probably don't even notice it. I find that under my arms/by my boobs is more noticeable and tender (what with the boobs being there and all!) than any of the other areas that are usually affected.

So...ummm....WOOT! Your body is doing some super cool stuff
/weird sciencefangirl rant

Is it a symptom that I felt like I was going to puke ALL DAY and now I can't sleep at all?
I have been lying in bed listening to my husband snore for about 4 hours.

Is it a symptom that I felt like I was going to puke ALL DAY and now I can't sleep at all?

Ugh!! I hope so as I could NOT sleep to save myself last night and it's now 3:30pm here and I'm wrecked!
Lol!
We do hope for the weirdest things ;)

Ugh!! I hope so as I could NOT sleep to save myself last night and it's now 3:30pm here and I'm wrecked!
Lol!

UGH that is terrible!!
At least I don't have much going on tomorrow so I can be lazy and sleep. I'll probably pick up gingerale and saltines after dropping my husband off at work. Then I'll hide from my MIL all day sleeping, watching movies and curing my intense nausea.
In the meantime, I have been online shopping for ear plugs and researching second hand baby showers. (Which are, incidentally, a fully awesome new thing)

Lol!

UGH that is terrible!!
At least I don't have much going on tomorrow so I can be lazy and sleep. I'll probably pick up gingerale and saltines after dropping my husband off at work. Then I'll hide from my MIL all day sleeping, watching movies and curing my intense nausea.
In the meantime, I have been online shopping for ear plugs and researching second hand baby showers. (Which are, incidentally, a fully awesome new thing)

Sucks about the nausea!!
How many DPO are you now? Mine has always started right on about 12-14 DPO in the past.

Enlighten me (and save me from wearing out google any further...) - what is a second hand baby shower?!

Quick update from me - woke up this morning with what feels like af cramps :nope: not due until tuesday and i dont normally get them this early so i'm not quite sure what to think, maybe the dreaded :witch: is heading for me early! I might test tomorrow using a cheapie from the chemist, dont want to use a cb digital until i know i am for sure.

How is everyone else getting on?

:dust: as always!

Lol!

UGH that is terrible!!

Sucks about the nausea!!
How many DPO are you now? Mine has always started right on about 12-14 DPO in the past.

Enlighten me (and save me from wearing out google any further...) - what is a second hand baby shower?!

I am only 8/9dpo (got a positive opk on the morning of the 15th, so could have ovulated then or on the 16th but EWCM was on the 16th, so not 100% sure.

I have been feeling weird the whole time, but I don't think I've ovulated for the last ten years, so it could just be my body going WTF IS GOING ON IN HEEEEEREE???

Second hand baby shower is when you register on a site for generic stuff like a crib, 5 blankets, a bouncy seat etc. then people can either buy it new, buy it used or give you gently used stuff from their kids. We have a boat load of babies in my family and I know there are two people at my husband's work who have toddlers and are done having kids. I would, personally, rather people not spend a bunch of money gifting me things that will get a few weeks to a few month's use. There's still the option of buying new (for the obvious things) and the benefit of a checklist so you don't end up with five bouncy chairs. Plus I like that it leaves people free to pick colors or patterns that they like. I think it's a nice balance between being helpful for people who wanted an idea of what to buy you, and being rude by assuming that people want to buy you things and then demanding that they buy you specific things. Where I am from, baby showers used to be the women in the community "showering" a new mother with things that they found useful for their own kids. It was pretty common for people to hand sturdy, functional stuff down to friends and family over generations. That feels more special to me than babies r us.

That's such a lovely idea!! Babies really bring people together :)

I was the first in my group of friends to have babies.
I bought a cot, change table and matching rocking-chair in 2004 when we lived in Ohio.
Then we bought it all back to Australia when my 2nd was just a baby....
The set went to a friend and has seen her through her two girls and has *just* started being used for baby #5 as my BFF gave birth 10 days ago.
I LOVE that it's getting so much use and finger's crossed it comes 'home' to us when it's finished there so we can use it again 10 years after the fact!

Good lord I'm clucky as just thinking about it!!

That's such a lovely idea!! Babies really bring people together :)

I was the first in my group of friends to have babies.
I bought a cot, change table and matching rocking-chair in 2004 when we lived in Ohio.
Then we bought it all back to Australia when my 2nd was just a baby....
The set went to a friend and has seen her through her two girls and has *just* started being used for baby #5 as my BFF gave birth 10 days ago.
I LOVE that it's getting so much use and finger's crossed it comes 'home' to us when it's finished there so we can use it again 10 years after the fact!

Good lord I'm clucky as just thinking about it!!

That is so neat! My younger brother just had his first and his wife's family had an old wooden rocking horse that got handed down from kid to kid, then around their church family and town. When K turned up pregnant, one of her brother's learned that the horse was in someone's attic! He and his mom fixed it up and gave it to mom and baby for christmas. I thought that was so sweet and nice.
Assuming all goes well, I'll be the third kid in my family to have kids and the 14th grandchild to make my grandparents great grandparents. I will be among the first of my friends to have kids, but there is still a LOAD of baby stuff floating around these parts.

UGH it's 330 in the morning and I should be sleeping, not thinking about stuff for a baby that probably doesn't even exist yet.

Bought a couple of ClearBlue's today, going to see how long I can hold off using them for lol

Dying to use mine as well! So hard not to test xx

That's funny I've had a sore throat last two days, I'm 8 dpo not 9 as my ticker says as I'm using ff my temps went up again a bit this morning, this wait is horrible lol xx

That's funny I've had a sore throat last two days, I'm 8 dpo not 9 as my ticker says as I'm using ff my temps went up again a bit this morning, this wait is horrible lol xx

Your temps are sooooo good! Looks like it is starting to be triphasic. I sure hope it's going to be a BFP! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->