Anyone testing on the 30th?

I have to test by the 30th, probably even sooner than that if my period doesn't come. I'm really anxious!!!

I have to test by the 30th, probably even sooner than that if my period doesn't come. I'm really anxious!!!

its the worst isnt it?!
when is your period due??
any symptoms?

It's still really early mrslcs, I'm gunna test with a 4 day early test on sat, I'm using ics before that but had nothing but bfn on them so far, just gone into 8dpo must not test til sat!

of course ill let u girls know...its so weird tht as soon as i posted the soreness of my boobs the soreness seems to increase...lol...this i dont ever have sore boobs for af so fingers crossed...this last day wait is killing me...

thats great news, and very very good symptom! :laundry::laundry::iron::dishes: just try to stay busy til then

Im back...LCS u were right...made dinner...watch some tv and whilst all this didnt feel anything...dono whether to b happy abt tht or sad...:dohh:

okay , so i had my period on january 3rd. i've been experiencing REALLY sore nipples, & the other day i realized they had white spots on the actual nipple itself and my nipples have gotten very dark.. a week ago i had white thick discharge. bad headaches. cramps. lower backaches. ive been getting nausea everyday but especially after i eat. ive been eating like crazy too, which isn't normally like me.. we did have unprotected sex once, and another time before the unprotected sex the condom we were using got stuck inside of me with c** (sorry i know tmi) .. im not due for my period until january 30th.. please tell me if i'm pregnant or if this is all due to my period pleaseeeeee. had intercourse on 12 ,13,15 & 16th.. also been sleeping a lot, which isnt like me.. i usually have problems sleeping but lately i can fall asleep at any moment...

okay , so i had my period on january 3rd. i've been experiencing REALLY sore nipples, & the other day i realized they had white spots on the actual nipple itself and my nipples have gotten very dark.. a week ago i had white thick discharge. bad headaches. cramps. lower backaches. ive been getting nausea everyday but especially after i eat. ive been eating like crazy too, which isn't normally like me.. we did have unprotected sex once, and another time before the unprotected sex the condom we were using got stuck inside of me with c** (sorry i know tmi) .. im not due for my period until january 30th.. please tell me if i'm pregnant or if this is all due to my period pleaseeeeee. had intercourse on 12 ,13,15 & 16th.. also been sleeping a lot, which isnt like me.. i usually have problems sleeping but lately i can fall asleep at any moment...

HI missdreamer...your symtoms look gud...esp the darkened areolas...cant really tell u tht your pregnant tho...just be alil patient dear...a few days more and the wait will b over..all the best :thumbup:

pdxmom , when will you be testing?

im due on 30th as well..but i had a progestrone blood draw today and will get those results tomorrow...so will actually know tomorrow whether this was my mth or not [-o<

haha good luck with that! Isn't it weird how we wish each other pain and misery?

"Ooooh I hope your boobs start to hurt today!"
"Thanks, I hope you start to feel super nauseated by the sight of food!"
"Me tooo! Good luck getting your uterus to cramp up!"
"Man, I can't wait to force a watermelon out of my vagina"
"SAMESIES!"

Oh the insanity...

PMSL!! This about made me snort out my coffee! But so so true....

Morning girls! Can't believe you went through EIGHT pages while I was sleeping!!! Certainly gave me a lot to catch up on that's for sure!

No real symptoms for me this morning....occasional twinge in in my uterus, nipples are sore and I'm tired through lack of sleep last night (just couldn't drift off!) but nothing that's screaming 'pregnant' to me like my symptoms last month prior to my chemical.
Ah well - wait and see time, the joy of the TTW right?

I'm going to *try* and hold out until the 31st when I'll be late....pffft!
Don't love my chances though!
Ordered 20 x IC's yesterday, so I HOPE they'll arrive soon as my hubby got a little frustrated at me buying so many FRER's last month :trouble:

its a wierd kinda pain im experiencing...under my arms...nowheere else on my boobs just unders my arms...wats tht abt???anybody??

its a wierd kinda pain im experiencing...under my arms...nowheere else on my boobs just unders my arms...wats tht abt???anybody??

That's where my pain started when my milk came in? Under my arms...about 3" below my arm pit I guess?
Then spread into my boobs.
Might be the fullness and start of sore boobs for a good symptom!!

Its actually in the little flesh between the boobs and the arms...do i make any sense...gosh frustrated...banging mmy head againt the wall...gggrrrrr

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? I am 5DPO and AF is due the 1st.

Here are my symptoms so far:
Day before O - cramps (not normal for me)
Day of O - cramps (not normal for me)
1DPO - still crampy, but not as much
2DPO - light cramps, bbs sore (usually doesn't start til 5DPO or after), slight sore throat
3DPO/4DPO - very light cramps here and there but barely noticeable, bbs sore, slight sore throat
5DPO - bbs a little more sore, light cramping (at one point I was thinking I was about to get my period in the next day or so, then realized it is way to early!)

That's all, nothing to exciting. Like I said, my bbs are usually sore anytime after 5DPO. I usually spot and get a little crampy 12DPO and 13DPO, then start the next day with full on cramps and flow. So, the cramping is not normal. Trying not to read into things, but I feel like I'm noticing every little thing! I would like to wait until the 28th or 29th to test, but I will probably start a few days early! GL to everyone! :dust:

WOW A lot has happened since I last checked in!

Everyone's symptoms are sounding so great! I hope this is going to be a lucky thread and we are all going to get our BFPs!!

I've had a bit of cramping today but nothing too extreme. Only 5 dpo though, so I'm still holding out hope for some more symptoms in the next few days!

Also, Soujourn, I saw a lady on the pregnancy test forum who had completely negative ovulation tests but a clearly positive HPT, so I there is DEFINITELY still hope!

PMSL!!
Yes - you make sense! LOL!
Got to love SS huh?

How long till you get your bloods back?

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? I am 5DPO and AF is due the 1st.

Here are my symptoms so far:
Day before O - cramps (not normal for me)
Day of O - cramps (not normal for me)
1DPO - still crampy, but not as much
2DPO - light cramps, bbs sore (usually doesn't start til 5DPO or after), slight sore throat
3DPO/4DPO - very light cramps here and there but barely noticeable, bbs sore, slight sore throat
5DPO - bbs a little more sore, light cramping (at one point I was thinking I was about to get my period in the next day or so, then realized it is way to early!)

That's all, nothing to exciting. Like I said, my bbs are usually sore anytime after 5DPO. I usually spot and get a little crampy 12DPO and 13DPO, then start the next day with full on cramps and flow. So, the cramping is not normal. Trying not to read into things, but I feel like I'm noticing every little thing! I would like to wait until the 28th or 29th to test, but I will probably start a few days early! GL to everyone! :dust:

Welcome!!!! All sounds pretty good - I went crazy SS last month.....but now after my chemical I'm trying to be a little bit more cautious with letting my hopes get up.
The unusual cramping was my biggest give-away though!

WOW A lot has happened since I last checked in!

Everyone's symptoms are sounding so great! I hope this is going to be a lucky thread and we are all going to get our BFPs!!

I've had a bit of cramping today but nothing too extreme. Only 5 dpo though, so I'm still holding out hope for some more symptoms in the next few days!

Also, Soujourn, I saw a lady on the pregnancy test forum who had completely negative ovulation tests but a clearly positive HPT, so I there is DEFINITELY still hope!

Let's hope this IS a lucky thread!! Really really really hoping it is!
Though having said that....if BFN - at least my O day is due on Valentine's Day and THAT would be kind of cool if it happens then LOL! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->