Anyone testing on the 30th?

That's such a lovely idea!! Babies really bring people together :)

I was the first in my group of friends to have babies.
I bought a cot, change table and matching rocking-chair in 2004 when we lived in Ohio.
Then we bought it all back to Australia when my 2nd was just a baby....
The set went to a friend and has seen her through her two girls and has *just* started being used for baby #5 as my BFF gave birth 10 days ago.
I LOVE that it's getting so much use and finger's crossed it comes 'home' to us when it's finished there so we can use it again 10 years after the fact!

Good lord I'm clucky as just thinking about it!!

That is so neat! My younger brother just had his first and his wife's family had an old wooden rocking horse that got handed down from kid to kid, then around their church family and town. When K turned up pregnant, one of her brother's learned that the horse was in someone's attic! He and his mom fixed it up and gave it to mom and baby for christmas. I thought that was so sweet and nice.
Assuming all goes well, I'll be the third kid in my family to have kids and the 14th grandchild to make my grandparents great grandparents. I will be among the first of my friends to have kids, but there is still a LOAD of baby stuff floating around these parts.

UGH it's 330 in the morning and I should be sleeping, not thinking about stuff for a baby that probably doesn't even exist yet.

Wow a second hand shower sounds amazing! If I get pregnant I will be the first on both sides of the family though as both my and my DH have only younger siblings and cousins. I like the idea for a shower where people all bring an old childhood book!

It's still really early mrslcs, I'm gunna test with a 4 day early test on sat, I'm using ics before that but had nothing but bfn on them so far, just gone into 8dpo must not test til sat!

yea..i hear ya.. i was trying to wait til saturday too..hahhaha, very hard.. 8dpo is way early..i know it happens, but i dont know.. im starting to feel like im just going to be getting my period on the 30th.. i treated my husband rotten last night and this morning, like im so miserable and moody.. i dont know.. getting doubtful.

of course ill let u girls know...its so weird tht as soon as i posted the soreness of my boobs the soreness seems to increase...lol...this i dont ever have sore boobs for af so fingers crossed...this last day wait is killing me...

thats great news, and very very good symptom! :laundry::laundry::iron::dishes: just try to stay busy til then

Im back...LCS u were right...made dinner...watch some tv and whilst all this didnt feel anything...dono whether to b happy abt tht or sad...:dohh:

hahah, i know.. same here.. not feeling anything..feel like im getting period soon.. im miserable about it. :nope:

Mrs lcs I constantly felt as if AF was literally just coming both times I got my bfp last year, I caved and tested this morning which was daft as it was a bfn at 8 dpo. Xx

okay , so i had my period on january 3rd. i've been experiencing REALLY sore nipples, & the other day i realized they had white spots on the actual nipple itself and my nipples have gotten very dark.. a week ago i had white thick discharge. bad headaches. cramps. lower backaches. ive been getting nausea everyday but especially after i eat. ive been eating like crazy too, which isn't normally like me.. we did have unprotected sex once, and another time before the unprotected sex the condom we were using got stuck inside of me with c** (sorry i know tmi) .. im not due for my period until january 30th.. please tell me if i'm pregnant or if this is all due to my period pleaseeeeee. had intercourse on 12 ,13,15 & 16th.. also been sleeping a lot, which isnt like me.. i usually have problems sleeping but lately i can fall asleep at any moment...

could very possibly be.. your same cylce as most of us..give or take a few days, but your symptoms sound very promising, but can also get confused with period symptoms..thats the pain in the butt part..the two week wait is the absolute worst.. start writing down your symptoms from each day past ovulation (dpo) so incase you are not preg this month..you can compare your notes , its still a tad bit early for you to test, you certainly can..ive been hahah, most of us are waiting til saturday to test..and then wait to see if we have a missed period on the 30th.. you just got to hang in there.. take care of your body, no drinking or smoking..and just wait.. but your symptoms sound good :)

Bought a couple of ClearBlue's today, going to see how long I can hold off using them for lol

Already used a first response.

2 more in the pack, luckily. I'm worried I'm out, so I am going to stop thinking about it and try to sleep and relax today.

I'm going to attempt radio silence on the bnb front for a day or two. Good luck all!

haha good luck with that! Isn't it weird how we wish each other pain and misery?

"Ooooh I hope your boobs start to hurt today!"
"Thanks, I hope you start to feel super nauseated by the sight of food!"
"Me tooo! Good luck getting your uterus to cramp up!"
"Man, I can't wait to force a watermelon out of my vagina"
"SAMESIES!"

Oh the insanity...

PMSL!! This about made me snort out my coffee! But so so true....

Morning girls! Can't believe you went through EIGHT pages while I was sleeping!!! Certainly gave me a lot to catch up on that's for sure!

No real symptoms for me this morning....occasional twinge in in my uterus, nipples are sore and I'm tired through lack of sleep last night (just couldn't drift off!) but nothing that's screaming 'pregnant' to me like my symptoms last month prior to my chemical.
Ah well - wait and see time, the joy of the TTW right?

I'm going to *try* and hold out until the 31st when I'll be late....pffft!
Don't love my chances though!
Ordered 20 x IC's yesterday, so I HOPE they'll arrive soon as my hubby got a little frustrated at me buying so many FRER's last month :trouble:

hahhaha yea, i was trying to hold off til the 31st when im late too.. psh..i tested last night BFN.. but im only 8 dpo.. lame. we'll be waiting together still.

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? I am 5DPO and AF is due the 1st.

Here are my symptoms so far:
Day before O - cramps (not normal for me)
Day of O - cramps (not normal for me)
1DPO - still crampy, but not as much
2DPO - light cramps, bbs sore (usually doesn't start til 5DPO or after), slight sore throat
3DPO/4DPO - very light cramps here and there but barely noticeable, bbs sore, slight sore throat
5DPO - bbs a little more sore, light cramping (at one point I was thinking I was about to get my period in the next day or so, then realized it is way to early!)

That's all, nothing to exciting. Like I said, my bbs are usually sore anytime after 5DPO. I usually spot and get a little crampy 12DPO and 13DPO, then start the next day with full on cramps and flow. So, the cramping is not normal. Trying not to read into things, but I feel like I'm noticing every little thing! I would like to wait until the 28th or 29th to test, but I will probably start a few days early! GL to everyone! :dust:

welcome jury! yes, please come wait it out with us..we are all ridiculous over here hahahahha.. its to the point where they could all be period symptoms too..so the two week wait sux.. btu we're all in it together, give or take a few days.. im due for period the 30th.. i keep waiting for the sore boobs bc thats major for me at least.. i dontknow.. good luck!! your symptoms sound good..but its early for you.

Loving the idea of the second hand baby shower! (And thx for the explanation, I wouldn't have had a clue otherwise!)

6 dpo for me. Nothing special to report. Temp is slowly going up, twinges here and there, but not reading into it. I've had all the kind of pgcy symptoms that were in fact af symptoms.
I will try and wait until 8 dpo to test. Last I had a bfp at exactly 8 dpo, so here is to hoping girls!!!

just hoping i didnt screw anything up chart wise..and hoping all this just isnt really ovulating..lol.. bc i havent BD'd since Jan 15th.. im not sure i know my body well enough to know.. this is my first actual TRYING to conceive.. im only going off of what my phone app says from the first date of my period..

Can you show us your chart?

i dont know how since its on my cell phone.. but basically..
period started jan 2nd-7th
fertile: 11-15
ovulate: 16
period start: 30th

so it says....:wacko:

So how could you have screwed it up? Sounds right to me?

I use one of those apps too! Do you check CM or OPKs? Even if you O'd a bit later you should still be good, sperm can live for a week! I started using OPKs and found out I O a bit later than the app says I would cause I guess it just takes an average of all women. Also, the ov pains don't have to be on the same day as ovulation. A lot of people get the O pain a day or two after from the fallopian tube contracting!

i dont check cm.. i dont know how?? hahahahah..seriously.. i dont know what this means..or wht to do:haha:

LoveSunshine, when are you going to test??

I never had blood when I spit! Lol. I'm still going to wait until I'm late... I think :-D

hahahah, well, its such a good sign for you! im so jelouse at it, hahah, but happy for you.
"im so jelouse your gums are bleeding" hahahahhaha..who says that.. proud of you for waiting to test too.. i just did last night bc there was one sitting there.. i knew you shouldnt test at night either..or at 7dpo.. but whatev.

Is it a symptom that I felt like I was going to puke ALL DAY and now I can't sleep at all?
I have been lying in bed listening to my husband snore for about 4 hours.

yep, major symptom! or just mad that he is sleeping with no problems what so ever..

Loving the idea of the second hand baby shower! (And thx for the explanation, I wouldn't have had a clue otherwise!)

6 dpo for me. Nothing special to report. Temp is slowly going up, twinges here and there, but not reading into it. I've had all the kind of pgcy symptoms that were in fact af symptoms.
I will try and wait until 8 dpo to test. Last I had a bfp at exactly 8 dpo, so here is to hoping girls!!!

Wow I can't believe you had a BFP at 8 dpo! Making me want to test early!

My symptoms are pretty much the same as yours, a few twinges, but I probably wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't paying so much attention!

i dont check cm.. i dont know how?? hahahahah..seriously.. i dont know what this means..or wht to do:haha:

If you google egg white cervical mucus you'll see pics of what it looks like. It's the most fertile mucus and it's usually present just before O. Not for the faint of heart! You will never look at eggs the same way again...seriously! Some women don't get it at all though. But yeah, that and the opks are what tipped me off that I ov a little late.

Mrs lcs I constantly felt as if AF was literally just coming both times I got my bfp last year, I caved and tested this morning which was daft as it was a bfn at 8 dpo. Xx

i just wanted to be left alone last night, everything my husband did irratated me..even our pets..i felt horrible..and even was mean this morning :( stress of waiting..or just hormones i dont know..
well, 8 dpo still early.. i will test again saturday at 10dpo..then after that wait again..wait for a missed period.. when are you testing again?

If you google egg white cervical mucus you'll see pics of what it looks like. It's the most fertile mucus and it's usually present just before O. Not for the faint of heart! You will never look at eggs the same way again...seriously! Some women don't get it at all though. But yeah, that and the opks are what tipped me off that I ov a little late.

well, tmi..but i had that this morning as soon as i stood up out of bed..felt like my period came and was leaking out immediately..only to find what you mentioned above..???? so confusing.:wacko:

well, tmi..but i had that this morning as soon as i stood up out of bed..felt like my period came and was leaking out immediately..only to find what you mentioned above..???? so confusing.:wacko:

ooo! well I've definitely hear you can get it before your BFP too! I've actually been having an increase in CM lately too so I think it's a good thing if you are having it now! FX!!!

ooo! well I've definitely hear you can get it before your BFP too! I've actually been having an increase in CM lately too so I think it's a good thing if you are having it now! FX!!!

hope your right!! i really need to start paying better attention to my body.. but this is the first time actually TTC.. so im still uneducated with a lot of things..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->