Anyone testing on the 30th?

Tested and BFN :-( too early I know. Bring on the drinks!

seriously..im ready to drink my face off.. hahah
well, its still early for you too.. chin up!! we have some time. (i hate that word)

Mrs lcs I constantly felt as if AF was literally just coming both times I got my bfp last year, I caved and tested this morning which was daft as it was a bfn at 8 dpo. Xx

i just wanted to be left alone last night, everything my husband did irratated me..even our pets..i felt horrible..and even was mean this morning :( stress of waiting..or just hormones i dont know..
well, 8 dpo still early.. i will test again saturday at 10dpo..then after that wait again..wait for a missed period.. when are you testing again?

I'm def not testing now til sat, I promises DH if I tested today and it was bfn I wouldn't get depressed, what happens, I'm now thoroughly depressed! It's just so many seem to have a faint line around 8 dpo, I guess I got my hopes up:( silly me! Xx

Mrs lcs I constantly felt as if AF was literally just coming both times I got my bfp last year, I caved and tested this morning which was daft as it was a bfn at 8 dpo. Xx

i just wanted to be left alone last night, everything my husband did irratated me..even our pets..i felt horrible..and even was mean this morning :( stress of waiting..or just hormones i dont know..
well, 8 dpo still early.. i will test again saturday at 10dpo..then after that wait again..wait for a missed period.. when are you testing again?

I'm def not testing now til sat, I promises DH if I tested today and it was bfn I wouldn't get depressed, what happens, I'm now thoroughly depressed! It's just so many seem to have a faint line around 8 dpo, I guess I got my hopes up:( silly me! Xx

Something I've noticed is that a lot of women that are pregnant for the second time get an early BFP

well, a few of us are getting depressed about it..but we need to stay positive!!!!! worst case scenario..we have to try again for next month..which consists of BD'ing..

well, a few of us are getting depressed about it..but we need to stay positive!!!!! worst case scenario..we have to try again for next month..which consists of BD'ing..

True. I'm not depressed, just happy I can drink guilt free for now :-D not that I'm an alcoholic or anything...!

Anyone testing on the 30th and wants to wait it out with me?

Hey, i have been following you ladies for a while now. Y'all are so encouraging. I am also waiting to test around the 30th. The only symptom, I had so far is, some cramps last week. TTW is killing me :(

True. I'm not depressed, just happy I can drink guilt free for now :-D not that I'm an alcoholic or anything...!

can we though?? id like to this weekend.. but just nervouse..i dont knwo the rules lol

Anyone testing on the 30th and wants to wait it out with me?

Hey, i have been following you ladies for a while now. Y'all are so encouraging. I am also waiting to test around the 30th. The only symptom, I had so far is, some cramps last week. TTW is killing me :(

hey girl! welcome!!! your getting most of us nearing the end of our TWW.. and we're getting bummed..but we'll still try to be encouraging! hahaha.. when is your period due?

can we though?? id like to this weekend.. but just nervouse..i dont knwo the rules lol

In my opinion until I know I am for sure pregnant I don't think there is any harm in it. Take it a bit easy of course but it wouldn't affect the baby this early.

In my opinion until I know I am for sure pregnant I don't think there is any harm in it. Take it a bit easy of course but it wouldn't affect the baby this early.

true.. i mean..last time i was pregnant..i didnt know til the week of my wedding..so of course i drank tons at my bachelorette party..and every weekend too..

Technically its on 30th, however all the different calendars says that it should show up by the 27th. I am new to this, so I guess I am a bit confused.

I am starting to lose hope though B/c no symptoms what so ever :(

i understand :(

some people dont have any symptoms though..and you being new at it, you just might have overlooked or not known what to look for.. like all of us on here who obsess! hahahahah :haha:

best symptoms to look for are:
very unusually tired
sore boobs
nausea..if any

anything out of your normal.. these can all easily be mistaken for period symptoms too though..thats why its frustrating.. best advice would be to wait til maybe Saturday and test.. then just wait til you get or dont get your period.. you might get your "period" but it might not be period..so if that happens test anyway..

stay aware of ANY changes in your body!

I've only really got bloating and funny tummy pains going on as symptoms now. The bleeding gums thing freaked me out last night so I've decided not to worry about it this weekend! Going to relax as much as possible and enjoy myself :)

some people dont have any symptoms though..and you being new at it, you just might have overlooked or not known what to look for.. like all of us on here who obsess! hahahahah :haha:

very unusually tired
sore boobs
nausea..if any

anything out of your normal.. these can all easily be mistaken for period symptoms too though..thats why its frustrating.. best advice would be to wait til maybe Saturday and test.. then just wait til you get or dont get your period.. you might get your "period" but it might not be period..so if that happens test anyway..

I don't have any of those symptoms :-(

very unusually tired
sore boobs
nausea..if any

I don't have any of those symptoms :-(

I dont have any either..i just feel "funny in the tummy" but im sure its just nerves.. all my symptoms disappeared too.. my face is hot..but i think its just nerves as well..i dont know.. just gatta wait! few more days..few more days..

When are you going to test again? I am definitely waiting now until next Saturday - ho hum!

Ladies after a neg on Asda 15 test this morn I said def no more testing til Saturday then DH came back from the town with two packs of Superdrug 10 miu twin packs, AND to make it worse he said try one....... And I'm supposed to say, nah you're all right I can wait.......lol, nooo I had do one then, confused now as a very faint line came up about 6 mins (have to read before 10) I'll put a pic up of original and tweaked but I find once I upload onto here the resolution gets crap and the pic doesn't look as clear. Anyways, I've never used Superdrug before but am guessing evap although DH who never sees any lines can see it:) Ah well time will tell xx

Attachments

• IMAG0732.jpg
    IMAG0732.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 1359042706-picsay.jpg
    1359042706-picsay.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 25
Ladies after a neg on Asda 15 test this morn I said def no more testing til Saturday then DH came back from the town with two packs of Superdrug 10 miu twin packs, AND to make it worse he said try one....... And I'm supposed to say, nah you're all right I can wait.......lol, nooo I had do one then, confused now as a very faint line came up about 6 mins (have to read before 10) I'll put a pic up of original and tweaked but I find once I upload onto here the resolution gets crap and the pic doesn't look as clear. Anyways, I've never used Superdrug before but am guessing evap although DH who never sees any lines can see it:) Ah well time will tell xx

I can't see it cos I'm on my phone but let me know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->