Anyone testing on the 30th?

Ladies after a neg on Asda 15 test this morn I said def no more testing til Saturday then DH came back from the town with two packs of Superdrug 10 miu twin packs, AND to make it worse he said try one....... And I'm supposed to say, nah you're all right I can wait.......lol, nooo I had do one then, confused now as a very faint line came up about 6 mins (have to read before 10) I'll put a pic up of original and tweaked but I find once I upload onto here the resolution gets crap and the pic doesn't look as clear. Anyways, I've never used Superdrug before but am guessing evap although DH who never sees any lines can see it:) Ah well time will tell xx

Oasis, I hope this is the start of your BFP! Are you going to test again tomorrow? I've been stalking the pregnancy test forum and a lot of ladies don't get anything clear until past 10dpo so regardless I think there is still hope for all of us!!

Will do hun, I had this trouble back in Nov 12, 9 weeks after mmc I was getting positives on frer still due to retained tissue which I was told would pass but it always worrys me that the tissue is still there and its left over hcg. It will be 18 weeks tomorrow since my mmc so if its leftover hcg then it would indicate a problem, hope not. Xx

Ladies after a neg on Asda 15 test this morn I said def no more testing til Saturday then DH came back from the town with two packs of Superdrug 10 miu twin packs, AND to make it worse he said try one....... And I'm supposed to say, nah you're all right I can wait.......lol, nooo I had do one then, confused now as a very faint line came up about 6 mins (have to read before 10) I'll put a pic up of original and tweaked but I find once I upload onto here the resolution gets crap and the pic doesn't look as clear. Anyways, I've never used Superdrug before but am guessing evap although DH who never sees any lines can see it:) Ah well time will tell xx

Oasis, I hope this is the start of your BFP! Are you going to test again tomorrow? I've been stalking the pregnancy test forum and a lot of ladies don't get anything clear until past 10dpo so regardless I think there is still hope for all of us!!

Thank you:) xx I'm gunna test again sat at 10dpo. If I'd got a neg after my mmc then I'd feel better but I had a line right up until the end of Nov really dark, and then I swear I could see a hint of something on my Asda tests end Dec, hope not and it will be darker sat:) xx

I am starting to lose hope though B/c no symptoms what so ever :(

Lots of ladies have no symptoms at all and get their BFP so don't lose hope yet! You're not out until the :witch: shows!

Thank you:) xx I'm gunna test again sat at 10dpo. If I'd got a neg after my mmc then I'd feel better but I had a line right up until the end of Nov really dark, and then I swear I could see a hint of something on my Asda tests end Dec, hope not and it will be darker sat:) xx

I hope so too! FX! Have you had your blood levels checked?

Hello ladies

Cd 31 dpo 6

Yeah confusing to say the least smh! I took my temp and another drop which is odd. I have been charting for a year now and never had this. I usually have my normal dip begween dpo 5-6 and it spike back up on either or dpo. I woke up having many hotflashes, lower back pain, mild cramping, and lower left ovary twinges. Oh also I have mixed cm could mean for me prayfully not.. af is coming early or hoping positively its implant sxs. The other odd thing is I am O really late..normally its between cd 16-18.... it was cd 25 this cycle. My lp has been between 10-up my 4th mc was almost 10 months ago so my lp has been yo yoing.

What do you ladies think!? My chart link is at the bottom

Hello ladies

Cd 31 dpo 6

Yeah confusing to say the least smh! I took my temp and another drop which is odd. I have been charting for a year now and never had this. I usually have my normal dip begween dpo 5-6 and it spike back up on either or dpo. I woke up having many hotflashes, lower back pain, mild cramping, and lower left ovary twinges. Oh also I have mixed cm could mean for me prayfully not.. af is coming early or hoping positively its implant sxs. The other odd thing is I am O really late..normally its between cd 16-18.... it was cd 25 this cycle. My lp has been between 10-up my 4th mc was almost 10 months ago so my lp has been yo yoing.

What do you ladies think!? My chart link is at the bottom

Hopefully the temp will rise back up tomorrow and it will have been an implantation dip. Sounds like your other symptoms are definitely promising for implantation! Hope the :witch: stays away for you. Keep us updated!

I have a new symptom - stinky armpits!!! I never get that unless I'm exercising, I never have to wear deodorant either. Is it a symptom or coincidence??

And my cheeks have gone warm and pink again this evening... Might just be warm tho. Aaaaaaaaah I just want to know NOW!!

I hope so too! FX! Have you had your blood levels checked?
Nope, they don't follow you to 0 in my area and I visited the docs a week ago to.ask if I could have my hcg checked and she said no! Ah well xx

Hello my beautiful ladies...how is everyone today...no symptoms for me at all today except for major backpain last night....i think the mean witch is goin to show up soon...i tried calling my doc abt my blood test test...left a voicemail and now waiting for the nurse to get bak to me.....tick tock tick tock

Hello my beautiful ladies...how is everyone today...no symptoms for me at all today except for major backpain last night....i think the mean witch is goin to show up soon...i tried calling my doc abt my blood test test...left a voicemail and now waiting for the nurse to get bak to me.....tick tock tick tock

hahahah, thats the worst..call again! lol

i am stressin over it so much and so impatient that i had a thought pop in my head.. to call the doctors office and just tell them (lie) that i had a positive preg test so they could get lab work done.. then i though..i better not mess with karma.. hahahah

hahahah, thats the worst..call again! lol

I have a cb test with me and im so tempted tocheck but im trying to force myself to b rational and just hear from the dr...to test or not to test...tht is the question :dohh::dohh:

hello my beautiful ladies...how is everyone today...no symptoms for me at all today except for major backpain last night....i think the mean witch is goin to show up soon...i tried calling my doc abt my blood test test...left a voicemail and now waiting for the nurse to get bak to me.....tick tock tick tock

hahahah, thats the worst..call again! Lol

i have a cb test with me and im so tempted tocheck but im trying to force myself to b rational and just hear from the dr...to test or not to test...tht is the question :dohh::dohh:

girl test!

NONE of us have been too rational anyway this waiting period. hahahah

NONE of us have been too rational anyway this waiting period. hahahah

I told dh i wudnt test...now thinking shud i keep my sanity or my word to him...look at me being such a gud and obedient wife :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->