Anyone testing on the 30th?

i just think imjust too afraid to c a BFN...i may just feel better if i hear the nurse say tht i at least ovulated properly...avoiding heartbreak as much as i can

i just think imjust too afraid to c a BFN...i may just feel better if i hear the nurse say tht i at least ovulated properly...avoiding heartbreak as much as i can

true.. understand.. will the blood tests tell you if you are BFP?? or just if you ovulated?

true.. understand.. will the blood tests tell you if you are BFP?? or just if you ovulated?

The blood test will tell me my progestrone level...so if its higher than normal tht usually means BFP :flower:

oh ok. well, not sure what time it is there, its 3pm here..hopefully you know something sooooooon! im dying to know, as i know you are!!

oh ok. well, not sure what time it is there, its 3pm here..hopefully you know something sooooooon! im dying to know, as i know you are!!

its 12pm here...the docs off will close for lunch from 12:30-1:30....i just wish some1 calls already...will post as soon as i hear anything at all....:coffee:

its 12pm here...the docs off will close for lunch from 12:30-1:30....i just wish some1 calls already...will post as soon as i hear anything at all....:coffee:

awesome! :happydance:
GIRLS, this could give us all hope so keep fx for her! :)

So the nurse just called and said my progestrone is at 16...well now im confused...i asked her whether this means im not pg...she said u never know u cud or u cudnt...darn it...last mth wen i did the progestrone test it came back at 11.5...i did the test on cd25 so ard 10 days past o...so im back to the waiting game....:dohh::dohh::dohh:....somehow i feelit wud have been higher had i been pg....some research to do now

So the nurse just called and said my progestrone is at 16...well now im confused...i asked her whether this means im not pg...she said u never know u cud or u cudnt...darn it...last mth wen i did the progestrone test it came back at 11.5...i did the test on cd25 so ard 10 days past o...so im back to the waiting game....:dohh::dohh::dohh:....somehow i feelit wud have been higher had i been pg....some research to do now

cant you ask her if they can check it to see if your pregnant or not??! im confused.. id be like, "um..well can ya check?!"

cant you ask her if they can check it to see if your pregnant or not??! im confused.. id be like, "um..well can ya check?!"

I did ask her hun...she was like well the test is already done by the lab...ull have to go in for another test if u wanna find out...u anyways have a dr appointment on monday y dont u talk to the doc then...aaarrrgghhhh.....i was like yah of course ill talk to him but i wanna know NOW...she coolly says..oh just a couple of days more ](*,)](*,)](*,)

omg! read this! read #6

https://www.babymed.com/fertility-tests/progesterone-levels

i think you are!!! that page said 16-18

Gosh i dono...i read another page where a lady said she got a progestrone at 13.5 and got her BFP 2 days later....ive got gooseflesh now...:-k:-k:-k:shock::shock:

i think you are!!! that page said 16-18

Gosh i dono...i read another page where a lady said she got a progestrone at 13.5 and got her BFP 2 days later....ive got gooseflesh now...:-k:-k:-k:shock::shock:

ok, so this is good either way..
1. you know you definately ovulated
2. you just COULD BE pregnant.. 16 is lookign good!!!

if i were you.. id test tomorrow morning, and honestly..maybe up until period is due..

its looking really good!!!:happydance:

Trying not to get worked up about it but I am still bleeding and I am unsure if it is implantation bleeding or AF?

I have got it into my head that this is it my month so I gotta wait to at least Tuesday when I will be 10dpo to test?

But if I continue to bleed does this mean it is my period? It is very light only there when I wipe but I am wearing a towel just in case...

Ah, madness! :shrug:

and you see the doc monday anyhow right?

Ya im thinking on the same lines...but im thinking testing on saturday morning...but im also happy abt getting the ovulation correst...its def better than last mth at 11.5...so im happy tht at least gud happened..now lets c if the goodness continues..

Trying not to get worked up about it but I am still bleeding and I am unsure if it is implantation bleeding or AF?

I have got it into my head that this is it my month so I gotta wait to at least Tuesday when I will be 10dpo to test?

But if I continue to bleed does this mean it is my period? It is very light only there when I wipe but I am wearing a towel just in case...

hmm.. my guess would be if its darker and not very much then its implant.. period is usually a good red color... have yuo tested??
its still pretty early for you at 10dpo..and kinda early for a period too??

How many days past o r u ...and for how long have u been having the spotting...doesnt sound like AF to me if its only there wen u wipe...all the best

and you see the doc monday anyhow right?

Ya im thinking on the same lines...but im thinking testing on saturday morning...but im also happy abt getting the ovulation correst...its def better than last mth at 11.5...so im happy tht at least gud happened..now lets c if the goodness continues..

i truly think you are!.. 16 is very good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"