Anyone testing on the 30th?

here is another good read on Progesterone Levels

https://www.livestrong.com/article/81879-progesterone-levels-first-trimester-pregnancy/

Trying not to get worked up about it but I am still bleeding and I am unsure if it is implantation bleeding or AF?

I have got it into my head that this is it my month so I gotta wait to at least Tuesday when I will be 10dpo to test?

But if I continue to bleed does this mean it is my period? It is very light only there when I wipe but I am wearing a towel just in case...

Ah, madness! :shrug:

hmm.. my guess would be if its darker and not very much then its implant.. period is usually a good red color... have yuo tested??
its still pretty early for you at 10dpo..and kinda early for a period too??

It is either a light pinky red colour or brown and I do want to test right now I bought a few cheap tests today. My periods are not regular so this doesn't give me much hope!

Trying not to get worked up about it but I am still bleeding and I am unsure if it is implantation bleeding or AF?

I have got it into my head that this is it my month so I gotta wait to at least Tuesday when I will be 10dpo to test?

But if I continue to bleed does this mean it is my period? It is very light only there when I wipe but I am wearing a towel just in case...

hmm.. my guess would be if its darker and not very much then its implant.. period is usually a good red color... have yuo tested??

It is either a light pinky red colour or brown and I do want to test right now I bought a few cheap tests today. My periods are not regular so this doesn't give me much hope!

then test away, it sounds like implant though..that usually happens around 6-10dpo..different for everyone.

:thumbup:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=9

another good read..
you can put in your day of dpo and see what the chances are of the test result..

and you see the doc monday anyhow right?

Ya im thinking on the same lines...but im thinking testing on saturday morning...but im also happy abt getting the ovulation correst...its def better than last mth at 11.5...so im happy tht at least gud happened..now lets c if the goodness continues..

i truly think you are!.. 16 is very good

Thanks hun...i hope ur right...fx...pls pray for meeeeeeeee [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

also..if MY periods werent regular..i'd be testing like every 3-4 days..

then test away, it sounds like implant though..that usually happens around 6-10dpo..different for everyone.

I may wait till tomorrow morning to test or tonight in a little while...undecided!
Don't want to build up any hope though...just yet!

I may wait till tomorrow morning to test or tonight in a little while...undecided!

do tomorrow am..it'd be better result. def praying.. girl, ive been doing that so much, i think the big man upstairs is confused..he's like, "um..you used to pray to NOT be pregnant" haha

hahahah...i know wat u mean...u know some elders in my family always tell us tht the paryers tht we pray for others r heard faster than the prayers we pray for ourselves...i guess the big guy thinks of so shes not selfish let me listen to her first :)

hahahah...i know wat u mean...u know some elders in my family always tell us tht the paryers tht we pray for others r heard faster than the prayers we pray for ourselves...i guess the big guy thinks of so shes not selfish let me listen to her first :)

true that.. cant hurt. whats your real name? mine's Lauren

do tomorrow am..it'd be better result. def praying.. girl, ive been doing that so much, i think the big man upstairs is confused..he's like, "um..you used to pray to NOT be pregnant" haha

Ha ha! That will be 6dpo tomorrow is that too early to test? TMI I just went to loo and wiped and it was red blood...what's going on!?

Ha ha! That will be 6dpo tomorrow is that too early to test? TMI I just went to loo and wiped and it was red blood...what's going on!?

not sure about that.. prob period.. ??? any symptoms?

6dpo is early..but some people get a positive.. so hard to say.. only thing you can legit do is wait..or test..

6dpo is early..but some people get a positive.. so hard to say.. only thing you can legit do is wait..or test..

I have cramps and a full feeling in my lower abdominal area. I will test tomorrow but I guess AF has shown up early? Am on cycle day 23 at the moment my last cycle was 17 days that wasn't that heavy. Oh I wish it was ib!

Oh just 6dpo ...looks like u have a really short luteal phase...wat does your doc have to say abt this??

Oh just 6dpo ...looks like u have a really short luteal phase...wat does your doc have to say abt this??

Have not spoken to Dr about trying to get pregnant as all he will say is to lose weight first. Does this mean I will have even more trouble to conceive? I guess I have been dating my ovulation days way off on the calculators. I will test for the hell of it tomorrow..but does not sound good!

Have not spoken to Dr about trying to get pregnant as all he will say is to lose weight first. Does this mean I will have even more trouble to conceive? I guess I have been dating my ovulation days way off on the calculators. I will test for the hell of it tomorrow..but does not sound good!

Well..have u been using opks?If not i think tht the first things to start doin next cycle...

Do you chart or use opks for ovulation? If your LP is short <10 days then you probably should check with your doctor about it. Mine is approximately 10 days and I have been taking B vitamins because apparently that's supposed to help. If your LP is too short there won't be enough time for the egg to implant!

Hope it's just IB, and that the :witch: doesn't come full force!

Well..have u been using opks?If not i think tht the first things to start doin next cycle...

Are they to test if I am ovulating? I wouldn't know what ones to use or when? So useless at all this! Sounds like a plan either way :thumbup:

oh ok. well, not sure what time it is there, its 3pm here..hopefully you know something sooooooon! im dying to know, as i know you are!!

its 12pm here...the docs off will close for lunch from 12:30-1:30....i just wish some1 calls already...will post as soon as i hear anything at all....:coffee:

awesome! :happydance:
GIRLS, this could give us all hope so keep fx for her! :)

So the nurse just called and said my progestrone is at 16...well now im confused...i asked her whether this means im not pg...she said u never know u cud or u cudnt...darn it...last mth wen i did the progestrone test it came back at 11.5...i did the test on cd25 so ard 10 days past o...so im back to the waiting game....:dohh::dohh::dohh:....somehow i feelit wud have been higher had i been pg....some research to do now

YAY! 16 sounds good!

Sounds like you definitely ovulated for sure, when are you going to test??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->