Anyone testing on the 30th?

Oh just 6dpo ...looks like u have a really short luteal phase...wat does your doc have to say abt this??

Have not spoken to Dr about trying to get pregnant as all he will say is to lose weight first. Does this mean I will have even more trouble to conceive? I guess I have been dating my ovulation days way off on the calculators. I will test for the hell of it tomorrow..but does not sound good!

yes, first thing you need to do is get educated like i have to do more of.. get some ovulation tests, and read on how to chart so you have an idea of your cycle.. everyones is dif..im lucky and mine is the textbook 28.. but there are girls with dif ones.. so you need to learn about when you ovulate because this makes all the difference in the world! Its either that, or you need to start having sex every 2-3 days all month lol.. nothing wrong with that either.

Oh just 6dpo ...looks like u have a really short luteal phase...wat does your doc have to say abt this??

Have not spoken to Dr about trying to get pregnant as all he will say is to lose weight first. Does this mean I will have even more trouble to conceive? I guess I have been dating my ovulation days way off on the calculators. I will test for the hell of it tomorrow..but does not sound good!

Well..have u been using opks?If not i think tht the first things to start doin next cycle...

Are they to test if I am ovulating? I wouldn't know what ones to use or when? So useless at all this! Sounds like a plan either way :thumbup:

Yep, they help to tell you when you ovulated. They become positive 12-36 hours BEFORE you ovulate. Since you might be ovulating early you should probably start them CD 3 or 4. It might mean you've been timing BDing wrong if you were actually ovulating early?!

Well..have u been using opks?If not i think tht the first things to start doin next cycle...

Are they to test if I am ovulating? I wouldn't know what ones to use or when? So useless at all this! Sounds like a plan either way :thumbup:

Yep, they help to tell you when you ovulated. They become positive 12-36 hours BEFORE you ovulate. Since you might be ovulating early you should probably start them CD 3 or 4. It might mean you've been timing BDing wrong if you were actually ovulating early?!

if i BFN, im starting to use these too.. good call.

oh ok. well, not sure what time it is there, its 3pm here..hopefully you know something sooooooon! im dying to know, as i know you are!!

its 12pm here...the docs off will close for lunch from 12:30-1:30....i just wish some1 calls already...will post as soon as i hear anything at all....:coffee:

awesome! :happydance:
GIRLS, this could give us all hope so keep fx for her! :)

So the nurse just called and said my progestrone is at 16...well now im confused...i asked her whether this means im not pg...she said u never know u cud or u cudnt...darn it...last mth wen i did the progestrone test it came back at 11.5...i did the test on cd25 so ard 10 days past o...so im back to the waiting game....:dohh::dohh::dohh:....somehow i feelit wud have been higher had i been pg....some research to do now

YAY! 16 sounds good!

Sounds like you definitely ovulated for sure, when are you going to test??

Yes im happy i ovulated...i am goin to check on saturday am tho...fx

hahahah...i know wat u mean...u know some elders in my family always tell us tht the paryers tht we pray for others r heard faster than the prayers we pray for ourselves...i guess the big guy thinks of so shes not selfish let me listen to her first :)

true that.. cant hurt. whats your real name? mine's Lauren

Hey Lauren my name is Sonia :flower:

if i BFN, im starting to use these too.. good call.

I think firsthing both of u shud do is start opk...start checking at cd10 lauren..with regular cycles u shud b ovulating ard cd14...

*wanders in all bleary eyed with coffee in hand and flops down on beanbag*
Mornin' ladies :)
Another day on the waiting game front! I scanned the 11 pages - please forgive me for not replying to everything though!
Pdxmom - those levels sound hopeful! Stupid nurse though thinking it was acceptable to wait a few days!! Pfft! Doesn't she get how long that is in TWW time? May as well be a thousand years...

I have no disconcernable symptoms this morning.
Really I shouldn't test yet as out of five pregnancies the earliest I've ever got a FAINT BFP was 12 DPO!!
So may test on Monday, but no earlier - preferably not till Thursday if AF doesn't show her witchy face ;)

Another day on the waiting game front! I scanned the 11 pages - please forgive me for not replying to everything though!
Pdxmom - those levels sound hopeful! Stupid nurse though thinking it was acceptable to wait a few days!! Pfft! Doesn't she get how long that is in TWW time? May as well be a thousand years...

Really I shouldn't test yet as out of five pregnancies the earliest I've ever got a FAINT BFP was 12 DPO!!
So may test on Monday, but no earlier - preferably not till Thursday if AF doesn't show her witchy face ;)

mrskatie I'm going to try not to test until Monday as well! I will be 10dpo Monday but I don't think I'll be able to hold off any longer than that!

Tell me abt it...:growlmad::growlmad: i hope testing on cd28 is a gud idea...although im not due for af till the 30th

mrskatie I'm going to try not to test until Monday as well! I will be 10dpo Monday but I don't think I'll be able to hold off any longer than that!

Lol! Good plan :)
I have ordered 20 ic tests off eBay - and they are scheduled to arrive sometime between Tuesday and Friday next week. In an ideal world I will NOT waste $17 going and buying a FRER down at the chemist until they arrive and IF they look at all slightly hopeful AND I'm late, THEN I'll go buy one.
Love the plan so full of restraint right??
PMSL!! Will see how long it lasts...

Tell me abt it...:growlmad::growlmad: i hope testing on cd28 is a gud idea...although im not due for af till the 30th

So when is CD 28 for you?!
I am a reformed POAS addict - but still get all excited about others doing it!!

Saturday is cd28...dh says i shud wait till 30 but i thinks thts pushing it too far...lol

Hey ladies! Hope u don't mind me joining u all?? I have been keepin n eye on ur thread and I tried to read as much as I could! :)

Think I'm due af next Friday- I have thought about testing Wednesday though!

I used opks this cycle- only 1 or 2 a day- but got the darkest opk on cd12- think I ovulated then last Tuesday/Wednesday 9/10dpo tomorrow (Friday)

Haven't had many symptoms that I have noticed! I'm totally dyin to find out but I don't wana test- I HATE seeing that BFN!!! :(

So I have been thinkin- I could bug tests this weekend- but then I'd only use them- so next available time to get tests is next Thursday- so I could wait and test next Thursday afternoon or Friday morning! Will Probly be Thursday afternoon! :)

Look forward to speaking with u all and helping each other with our craziness!
:hugs:

Pdxmom - ooohh....that's tomorrow! Well....for me it is anyway ;)
Which tests will you be using?

Tarabay - welcome to the madness! Where time drags by second at a time and we're all slowly losing our minds ;)

Hey ladies! Hope u don't mind me joining u all?? I have been keepin n eye on ur thread and I tried to read as much as I could! :)

Think I'm due af next Friday- I have thought about testing Wednesday though!

I used opks this cycle- only 1 or 2 a day- but got the darkest opk on cd12- think I ovulated then last Tuesday/Wednesday 9/10dpo tomorrow (Friday)

Haven't had many symptoms that I have noticed! I'm totally dyin to find out but I don't wana test- I HATE seeing that BFN!!! :(

So I have been thinkin- I could bug tests this weekend- but then I'd only use them- so next available time to get tests is next Thursday- so I could wait and test next Thursday afternoon or Friday morning! Will Probly be Thursday afternoon! :)

Look forward to speaking with u all and helping each other with our craziness!
:hugs:

Hey Tarabay welcome to the crazies...hahahahah...sorry girls...buti guess we r the only ppl helping eachother to maintain tht last bit of sanity...all the best to u :thumbup:

Pdxmom - ooohh....that's tomorrow! Well....for me it is anyway ;)
Which tests will you be using?

Tarabay - welcome to the madness! Where time drags by second at a time and we're all slowly losing our minds ;)

damn it...i wish i was on your time zone...:haha:
ill use clear blue..

Where abouts are you pdxmom?
I'm in Perth, Western Australia.
Both my girls were born in Ohio though during the 5 years I lived there.

Clear Blue is what I always used to use when I lived there and got some great positives with the cross ones (blue dye, non-digi sort).
I know people knock the blue dyes....but I never got a false positive or anything resembling one ;)

Where abouts are you pdxmom?
I'm in Perth, Western Australia.
Both my girls were born in Ohio though during the 5 years I lived there.

Clear Blue is what I always used to use when I lived there and got some great positives with the cross ones (blue dye, non-digi sort).
I know people knock the blue dyes....but I never got a false positive or anything resembling one ;)

Im in oregon on the west coast of USA...i love clear blue as well..my first BFP was also on one ofthe so im baised...but i really really dont want to c a BFN so in a dilema whether to test or wait it out....i have all of u for company...keep the anxiety goin??:hugs:

I say wait it out!!
(only because I want company for as long as possible...lol! JK)

So....to try and take up time - who wants what?

I have my order in for a boy - my step son is 15 this year and daughters will be 8 and 9.
So feeling the need for a little man about the house!
Plus that would make hubby over the moon. Actually....he'd probably be happier with a girl as NONE of his siblings have managed to have one - all the cousins are nephews - so I'm sure my MIL would like a girl to fuss over ;)

well y dont u try some of the chinese calendar tricks tht u find online ...hehehe...dont know how much they work tho...but all u have to do in bd...thts always fun right..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->