Anyone testing on the 30th?

According to the Chinese calendar I would be having a boy for the next five months!

According to the Chinese calendar I would be having a boy for the next five months!

cool...now tht your goona b the one carrying the baby its gud tht ull have wat u want...wen the others carry they can choose :haha:

PMSL! I'm having a boy both this month and next month - awesome!

Can only hope that it's THIS month as I'm super impatient.
I know it's still early days yet as cycle 8.....but still have never tried for this long before and it's seeming like an eternity! :coffee:

We only BD'd once during my fertile time....the day before O.
So I KNOW that our chances aren't great!
Yet I have TWO friends who were both on the pill and not wanting children yet, both have husband's who work away a lot and BOTH got pregnant last year!
How the heck does that happen??!!!

PMSL! I'm having a boy both this month and next month - awesome!

Can only hope that it's THIS month as I'm super impatient.
I know it's still early days yet as cycle 8.....but still have never tried for this long before and it's seeming like an eternity! :coffee:

We only BD'd once during my fertile time....the day before O.
So I KNOW that our chances aren't great!
Yet I have TWO friends who were both on the pill and not wanting children yet, both have husband's who work away a lot and BOTH got pregnant last year!
How the heck does that happen??!!!

The last time i got pregnant we had bded only on the day i got a positive opk...just once and it was a quickie...:haha::haha::haha: ...as we had family over for tht entire week so we sneaked off for 5 mins while the rest were enjoying barbequing sausages downstairs....:happydance::happydance::happydance:

ROFL!! Never underestimate the quickie huh?
I love 'em! Long BD'ing is overrated :coffee:

ROFL!! Never underestimate the quickie huh?
I love 'em! Long BD'ing is overrated :coffee:

Totallyy...we had been trying for so many mths before tht during the fertile period and all of tht just like this time....i guess it worked bcos the quickie was more for fun so the guys swam all the more happily...hahahahah

Hi ladies! You girls have been busy, I had so many pages to read! I'm excited to see everyone get their BFP! I am 6DPO today and so anxious to test, but waiting. I didn't have much in the way of symptoms today. Bbs are still sore and some slight, cramps/twinges in my lower abdomen. Trying not to read into things, but so impatient! I love the positivity in this thread though!

Hey Jury! Yep - trying to keep positivity high!

It is pointless me even *thinking* about testing prior to Monday/Tuesday. So in the meantime trying to keep occupied and trying not to wear Google out too much ;)

I hope my IC's are posted soon though - if they don't post today then I won't get them until after AF is due! Waaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :cry:

Ah well - will *try* and do what I promised hubby and not test until after AF is late - I know that's going to be super hard for me though ;)

Hi ladies! You girls have been busy, I had so many pages to read! I'm excited to see everyone get their BFP! I am 6DPO today and so anxious to test, but waiting. I didn't have much in the way of symptoms today. Bbs are still sore and some slight, cramps/twinges in my lower abdomen. Trying not to read into things, but so impatient! I love the positivity in this thread though!

Jury, it sounds like we have similar symptoms. I am 5dpo, so just a bit behind you! At the earliest I am going to test Monday, at 10 dpo. I think only if I have some more symptoms though!

Praying we all get our BFP by the 30th!! :dust:

It is pointless me even *thinking* about testing prior to Monday/Tuesday. So in the meantime trying to keep occupied and trying not to wear Google out too much ;)

I hope my IC's are posted soon though - if they don't post today then I won't get them until after AF is due! Waaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! :cry:

Ah well - will *try* and do what I promised hubby and not test until after AF is late - I know that's going to be super hard for me though ;)

Oh I hope they arrive soon! I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any expensive tests until I get an undeniable line on an IC. We'll see come next week though, but I am REALLY trying :)

Oh I hope they arrive soon! I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any expensive tests until I get an undeniable line on an IC. We'll see come next week though, but I am REALLY trying :)

Haha!! Me too? Good intentions have to count for something right?
**innocent eyes**

Wonder if hubby will go for that line?

Haha!! Me too? Good intentions have to count for something right?
**innocent eyes**

Wonder if hubby will go for that line?

Pretty sure my DH has no idea how much POAS costs, and I plan on keeping it that way! He knows I got a few at the $store, so he probably just assumes they're all around that price. Good thing I take care of the bills :)

LOL! Unfortunately mine was with me when I was desperate and paid $22 for a two pack! So he's still suffering from extreme sticker shock and doesn't understand my need to POAS at all in any way shape or form.

His theory is - why not just wait and see if you get fat or not?
SUCH a man!!!!!](*,)

Come on you girls - WAKE UP ALREADY!!!!!
I seem to spend forever catching up on what happens while I'm sleeping and then stalking this thread for updates!
God....maybe I DO need another job :wacko:

LOL! Unfortunately mine was with me when I was desperate and paid $22 for a two pack! So he's still suffering from extreme sticker shock and doesn't understand my need to POAS at all in any way shape or form.

His theory is - why not just wait and see if you get fat or not?
SUCH a man!!!!!](*,)

Come on you girls - WAKE UP ALREADY!!!!!
I seem to spend forever catching up on what happens while I'm sleeping and then stalking this thread for updates!
God....maybe I DO need another job :wacko:

Haha yeah my DH would say the exact same thing! MEN!

I was just reading up on the pregnancy forum and there are a few ladies who got REALLY early BFPs...MUST. NOT. TEST!

I hid my tests downstairs as a preventative measure!

While everyone else is waking up, I am off to bed. It's 11:30pm here! I'm sure I'll have a lot to catch up when I check back in :)

Nice work hiding the tests! I think I'll be doing the same when I eventually break down and buy some if my IC's don't arrive in time ;)
12:30pm Friday here!
I'll just hang around waiting for everyone else to wake up.
Sleep well :)

I have to test by the 30th, probably even sooner than that if my period doesn't come. I'm really anxious!!!

its the worst isnt it?!
when is your period due??
any symptoms?

My period should be due between today and the 26th. So far, no sigh of her at all.

My symptoms so far is feeling bloated (I've never felt bloated in my life), my pelvis is achy, twinges in my uterus but not exactly crampy. Lack of acne (I usually break out with my period). Plus my nipples have been super sensitive!

Sounds promising Mangoes!!
When are you going to break down and test?! :D

Me too having cramps feeling in the pelvis area...felt alil nausea in the evening for just 5 mins...Dono if tht counts...or was its just acidity?

Sounds promising Mangoes!!
When are you going to break down and test?! :D

I actually did today and I got a negative, but AF hasn't come. My husband told me I tested too early and should wait until the 29th or 30th! I can't take this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->