Anyone testing on the 30th?

I'm awake! And...nothing to report. Except feeling really hungry but I think that's just me ;-) Longest.TWW.EVER!!

Lovesunshine I hope so. But the test said 4 days before period and im due on Tuesday, cant help feeling that i'm out.

I'm awake and just heading into work! :( nothing exciting happening here! Apart from a twitchy eyebrow lol! Don't think that counts!:haha:

My mood isn't great, but think that's just cuz this really is the longest 2ww- mine is nearly 3 weeks!

I'm 10dpo today I think- maybe 9dpo but have no notion of testing- I really don't wana see that BFN!

Wanttobemum how many dpo r u??

I have no ic's or anything for that matter- if I did I would have already tested- don't know how u girls can resist when h have them- hidin them downstairs wouldn't be enough for me lol!

Morning ladies, I had three faint, faint positives on my rubbish ics last night and today so DH and me thought I should try another Superdrug early test today instead of tomorrow, the line came up in 5 mins and was more pronounced than yesterday's which we had to squint at, I'm not sure if I should be saying bfp or not yet. Obviously the pics are not as clear on here as IRL, I'm 9 dpo today:)

Attachments

• 1359103450-picsay.jpg
    1359103450-picsay.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 1359101783-picsay.jpg
    1359101783-picsay.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 28
Chin up girls - early days yet!

I think I'm out as my cervix position has dropped noticeably....
Damn it.

Urgh I feel ill today :-( sick and (TMI) loose BMs twice. Maybe it's a bug? Also still got a bit of a sore throat.

Tarabay - i think i am 9dpo (got 2nd peak on cbfm on the 16th) and my friend got a twitchy eye early in both her pregnancies, thats what made her think she was pregnant the 2nd time.

Congrats oasis!! I'd say thats a :BFP:

Mrskatie - What is the cervix position meant to feel like if you are pregnant? Just giving myself something else to obsess over!

Morning ladies, I had three faint, faint positives on my rubbish ics last night and today so DH and me thought I should try another Superdrug early test today instead of tomorrow, the line came up in 5 mins and was more pronounced than yesterday's which we had to squint at, I'm not sure if I should be saying bfp or not yet. Obviously the pics are not as clear on here as IRL, I'm 9 dpo today:)

Yay!!! Congrats Oasis!!!!
So exciting! Can't believe I didn't see your post before when I relied!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much ladies but I'm really nervous I still keep thinking I may be unlucky and its an evap, just can't get excited just yet but with two mc behind me I dont think I'd be excited for a long time:) xxx

Tarabay - i think i am 9dpo (got 2nd peak on cbfm on the 16th) and my friend got a twitchy eye early in both her pregnancies, thats what made her think she was pregnant the 2nd time.

Mrskatie - What is the cervix position meant to feel like if you are pregnant? Just giving myself something else to obsess over!

It's meant to stay high and soft after ovulation.
You have to be feeling it every day to have a location to compare it to though ;)
Mine has dropped and come forwards a fair bit since last night. Maybe 1.5"...

Thanks so much ladies but I'm really nervous I still keep thinking I may be unlucky and its an evap, just can't get excited just yet but with two mc behind me I dont think I'd be excited for a long time:) xxx

Know the feeling - I expected the worst all through the pregnancy of my eldest daughter.....after 2 MC's in a row (11 and 7 weeks) I was scared to wipe every time I went to the toilet. And my now ex-husband refused to acknowledge I was pregnant or support me in any way as he too was hurting. Pretty sucky time!!
Now after a chemical at 5 weeks last month....I'm scared to get my hopes up!!

But there is always hope! Must try and remain positive :)
Your tests look great - praying for a sticky bean for you!
Post tomorrow's tests for us??

It's meant to stay high and soft after ovulation.
You have to be feeling it every day to have a location to compare it to though ;)
Mine has dropped and come forwards a fair bit since last night. Maybe 1.5"...

Oh right ok. I have tried it before but i *ahem* couldn't really reach it :blush:
Just remember you're not out until the witch rears her ugly head, fx for you.

Oasis, i would say that isnt an evap line but i can understand why you are wary. Lets pray this is sticky bean :flower:

:dust: to everyone still waiting

Thankyou wanttobemum. I don't think I'll believe til I see the words pregnant. Even then every trip.to the loo etc fills me with dread, it's how the other two mc started, with spotting, anyway, will do another test tomorrow and I guess I must try to be positive! Xxx

Know the feeling - I expected the worst all through the pregnancy of my eldest daughter.....after 2 MC's in a row (11 and 7 weeks) I was scared to wipe every time I went to the toilet. And my now ex-husband refused to acknowledge I was pregnant or support me in any way as he too was hurting. Pretty sucky time!!
Now after a chemical at 5 weeks last month....I'm scared to get my hopes up!!

But there is always hope! Must try and remain positive :)
Your tests look great - praying for a sticky bean for you!
Post tomorrow's tests for us??

That's exactly how I feel! I just went to the loo and dreaded it:( I wouldn't wish it on anyone and I'm so sorry for your losses but it's so nice you understand. Praying the test is darker tomorrow as I have also had a chemical xxxxxx

Hi girls!!

OMG!!! This thread is moving so fast! Just can't keep up!
How is everyone?

I caved in and tested this morning. Only 7 dpo. I think I "saw" something. But not really sure. Last time I had my bfp at 8 dpo, though faint but it was there. So I hope it's going to be clearer tomo. I had a big cramp yesterday, enough to stop me breathing for a few sec. I promised myself not to go crazy about symptoms, but with that I just can't help it.

Hoping for some good news for all of us!

Oasis: even with the phone I can see a line. I think that the start of your bfp. Can't to see it when gets darker!!

Hi girls!!

How is everyone?

I caved in and tested this morning. Only 7 dpo. I think I "saw" something. But not really sure. Last time I had my bfp at 8 dpo, though faint but it was there. So I hope it's going to be clearer tomo. I had a big cramp yesterday, enough to stop me breathing for a few sec. I promised myself not to go crazy about symptoms, but with that I just can't help it.

Sounds promising!! Are you posting a pic?

That's exactly how I feel! I just went to the loo and dreaded it:( I wouldn't wish it on anyone and I'm so sorry for your losses but it's so nice you understand. Praying the test is darker tomorrow as I have also had a chemical xxxxxx

I'm hoping it's darker for you too!!
Fingers crossed and will be waiting for news :D

Hi girls!!

How is everyone?

Yay!!! Hope you did see something! I've never got a BFP before 12 DPO - I'm jealous ;)

Will be waiting for lots of pee stick photos tomorrow!!
Yay!!!

Well I don't think today's test is worth posting (though it was worth keeping for comparison tomo).
But I don't know how to post a pic with the iphone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->