Anyone testing on the 30th?

Morning ladies, I had three faint, faint positives on my rubbish ics last night and today so DH and me thought I should try another Superdrug early test today instead of tomorrow, the line came up in 5 mins and was more pronounced than yesterday's which we had to squint at, I'm not sure if I should be saying bfp or not yet. Obviously the pics are not as clear on here as IRL, I'm 9 dpo today:)

OMG Oasis congratulations!!! I just knew this is your month the moment I saw all those BD logs in your chart :D pls keep us updated as your bfp gets darker! :happydance:

Morning ladies, I had three faint, faint positives on my rubbish ics last night and today so DH and me thought I should try another Superdrug early test today instead of tomorrow, the line came up in 5 mins and was more pronounced than yesterday's which we had to squint at, I'm not sure if I should be saying bfp or not yet. Obviously the pics are not as clear on here as IRL, I'm 9 dpo today:)

OASIS!!!! DEFINITELY :bfp:

I think the line is super clear! Very strong for 9dpo. Making me want to test!

So excited, post your test tomorrow! If it's darker you can probably get a digi!!!!

This IS going to be a lucky thread!

Alright ladies, stay positive!

We're not out until the :witch: shows :)

Who is testing NEXT?! :lol:

I don't know where I stand today. No PMS symptoms or otherwise. I don't know what to expect at this point.

I don't know where I stand today. No PMS symptoms or otherwise. I don't know what to expect at this point.

This is how I feel honestly. I'm having absolutely NO PMS symptoms, none what so ever and AF hasn't even made any appearance. By now, I would have known she was coming. Nothing.

So I'm wondering if I psyched myself out or something. This is where my husband would shake some sense into me, because I tend to get worried about things like this.

Mangoes and Peace Don't get discouraged yet! No symptoms at all can be a symptom! Lots of people don't get a BFP until they've missed their AF. You are definitely not out. What DPO are you girls?

My symptoms are still the same as they have been, 7DPO sore bbs (normal, just started a few days early) and some light cramping/twinges. It's kind of weird and I feel like it would be way to early, but I keep feeling like there is something in my abdomen. It's probably just gas or something, but laying on my stomach to sleep last night felt strange like I was squishing something. It's hard to explain. Usually I wouldn't get that type of feeling until AF time, which isn't until the 31st or 1st. I don't get any symptoms of AF (except sore bbs) until a day or 2 before when I start cramping lightly and spotting. So, the fact that I've still been having cramping/twinges is strange. My temp dropped a little today, so maybe implantation??? We'll have to wait and see if it goes back up! Ok, I'm blabbing now...this is what goes on in my head constantly! I'm going to have to start testing tomorrow so I'm actually doing something. May even crack when I get home from work today!

What's everyone feeling today? What DPO are you?

LOL! Unfortunately mine was with me when I was desperate and paid $22 for a two pack! So he's still suffering from extreme sticker shock and doesn't understand my need to POAS at all in any way shape or form.

His theory is - why not just wait and see if you get fat or not?
SUCH a man!!!!!](*,)

Come on you girls - WAKE UP ALREADY!!!!!
I seem to spend forever catching up on what happens while I'm sleeping and then stalking this thread for updates!
God....maybe I DO need another job :wacko:

hahahhaha, im in Pennsylvania, USA and by the time i get to work, I have sooooooo many pages to catch up on.. 5 more.. so one of you could be BFP adn i dont know it yet lol..
welcome to our obsessing! :)

Lovesunshine I hope so. But the test said 4 days before period and im due on Tuesday, cant help feeling that i'm out.

well, my first preg..i didnt get a BFP until like 4-5 days after my period..and even then it was faint..so chin up!!:thumbup:

Oasis I see that line :) really hope it's a lot darker tomorrow! :thumbup:

I'm just home from work ( well not home yet- but nearly) I have been having very light hardly there at all funny feelings in my lower belly! And what feels like wind rumbling through my lower belly- the same feelin as I it we'r in my belly- just lighter! My twitchy eye has stopped! I'm also wrecked but not out of the ordinary wrecked I don't think! It's to early for me to be feelin any symptoms if that's even what they are!!

GOOD MORNING LADIES! Oasis, I think that is a start of a BFP! try again tomorrow see if it gets darker! theres still hope!!!

I'm 9dpo today, period due on the 30th..i hate this.. all symptoms have deminished.. im just bitchy and hungry all the time..nothing out of the norm before period.. so I will be testing Saturday morning..then not again til my period due date or miss date..

LETS GET SOME BFP'S up in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry ladies I've just looked back and seen your posts to me, thank you all and will def let you know how tomorrows test is :) xxx

i have no more symptoms..period due the 30th..my boobs might hurt..but i think im imagining/hoping it..
someone needs to come up with something better for us.. someone needs to invent something so that we get a message sent to our phones as soon as conception happens.. this waiting kills hahahah..
the message would say, "you have successfully conceived" hahah

I like that idea too mrslch :)

I just done an opk to try and settle my urge! It is more negative than I've ever seen an opk-is that not bad- do u not get positive opks with bfp???

I like that idea too mrslch :)

I just done an opk to try and settle my urge! It is more negative than I've ever seen an opk-is that not bad- do u not get positive opks with bfp???

i have never tested opk's.. im new at TTC, last pregnancy was an accident/blessing, but it ended at week 12 :( so this is really my first month trying/charting

i have no more symptoms..period due the 30th..my boobs might hurt..but i think im imagining/hoping it..
someone needs to come up with something better for us.. someone needs to invent something so that we get a message sent to our phones as soon as conception happens.. this waiting kills hahahah..

I agree! I just want to know!

:rofl: that would be amazing! there's gotta be an app for that!

The days are going by SOO SLOW.

I'm trying to make some plans for the weekend so I don't spend the whole time obsessing.

Any of you ladies seen any good movies lately? Maybe I'll head to one Saturday night

I was thinking the same thing! We are hanging out with friends tonight and I'm thinking we need a date night this weekend! That new movie "Movie 43" is coming out that has everyone in it. I can't decide if it looks funny or stupid though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->