Anyone testing on the 30th?

I was thinking the same thing! We are hanging out with friends tonight and I'm thinking we need a date night this weekend! That new movie "Movie 43" is coming out that has everyone in it. I can't decide if it looks funny or stupid though...

AHH I totally hadn't even heard of it, just googled it, WOW, it really does have everyone!

Totally going to see it now :) Even if it's stupid, it will be entertaining

Ok this is the 3rd time I have attempting writing this! I just had to lay down for a quick wee doze, I could barely keep my eyes open while sitting at kitchen table! I have been quite tired today ow I think Back on the day! I was sitting in the car waiting on my sons bus coming home and all I wanted to do was close my eyes- it's been a while I have felt like that in the afternoon- I usually feel like that in the morning lol every morning! So I have just woke up and I feel like complete rubbish! I could also eat the house out of biscuits today!

I hate thinking everything is a sign when realistically t most likely is not!! :dohh:

Ok this is the 3rd time I have attempting writing this! I just had to lay down for a quick wee doze, I could barely keep my eyes open while sitting at kitchen table! I have been quite tired today ow I think Back on the day! I was sitting in the car waiting on my sons bus coming home and all I wanted to do was close my eyes- it's been a while I have felt like that in the afternoon- I usually feel like that in the morning lol every morning! So I have just woke up and I feel like complete rubbish! I could also eat the house out of biscuits today!

I hate thinking everything is a sign when realistically t most likely is not!! :dohh:

i know! same. its so hard because so close to period symptoms too

Well, what if it's a sign. You never know. Just hang in there it will happen. Technically, we still have 5 days :)

I've had funny things going on today, still bloated, felt really sick earlier but ok now. Had some stabbing pains on my left side...keeping my fingers crossed!

Ok today I definitely feel bloated and crampy. I feel like I can't be making this up!

AH I need a fast forward button!

So, now I am having super watery discharge, as if I just had an orgasm TMI, but that is what it feels closest too. It was a bit yellow (I've never had that before) when I wiped at one point, but seriously, I just feel super moist down there, plus a bit crampy and achey, but it could be gas, who knows.

I've had funny things going on today, still bloated, felt really sick earlier but ok now. Had some stabbing pains on my left side...keeping my fingers crossed!

thats good considering you've been kinda slow with symptoms past few days! when are you testing again, i forgot?

thats good considering you've been kinda slow with symptoms past few days! when are you testing again, i forgot?

I'm not testing now until I'm late. Something has just dawned on me tho...what if it's AF coming early?? Hadn't even crossed my mind that that might happen :-(

I'm not testing now until I'm late. Something has just dawned on me tho...what if it's AF coming early?? Hadn't even crossed my mind that that might happen :-(

i thought the same thing too.. maybe? are you usually on time?? before my D&C i was very regular..but now not sure how regular i am now.. so..im assuming my period will come the 30th.. we'll just have to see.. :nope:

i thought the same thing too.. maybe? are you usually on time?? before my D&C i was very regular..but now not sure how regular i am now.. so..im assuming my period will come the 30th.. we'll just have to see.. :nope:

I've only been off BC since Dec 12 so have no idea really. Last month was 30 days so I'm assuming 30th too. :shrug:

Third day now and I am still bleeding I decided to do a test but it came up negative and I guess this is my period.

I am quite upset over this and my hormones are making me feel pretty depressed and all over the place!

Guess I will have to try okps as my bf wont like the idea of us bd every other day! He is not on the same page as me when it comes to me wanting a baby, men take more time..it's complicated!

I just needed to rant a bit! :cry:

Third day now and I am still bleeding I decided to do a test but it came up negative and I guess this is my period.

I am quite upset over this and my hormones are making me feel pretty depressed and all over the place!

Guess I will have to try okps as my bf wont like the idea of us bd every other day! He is not on the same page as me when it comes to me wanting a baby, men take more time..it's complicated!

have some drinks tonight, relax and get ready for next cycle.. sorry hun.

I've only been off BC since Dec 12 so have no idea really. Last month was 30 days so I'm assuming 30th too. :shrug:

nothing like waiting waiting waiting..and not even knowing if your waiting for the right thing hahahah..hate this.. :nope:

Just thought you ladies might want to see the progression since this mornings test, was much darker tonight, I think I might let myself believe it now:) xxxxxx

Attachments

• 1359141998-picsay.jpg
    1359141998-picsay.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 25

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you this cycle. I know what you mean about DHs taking a while to come around. Mine is that way too! I definitely think OPKs are the way to go. Given your cycle length, I wouldn't be surprised if you O soon after AF. Hope the next cycle brings you a BFP!

Just thought you ladies might want to see the progression since this mornings test, was much darker tonight, I think I might let myself believe it now:) xxxxxx

AMAZING!!!

STICK BEAN STICK!

Are you going to do a digi?

Sorry hun :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back