Anyone testing on the 30th?

Aw I'm so sorry, I was the same, thank you, I'm really hoping this is it for us this time xxxx

Grrrrrrr the waiting is atrocious!!! I finally allowed myself to some frer today and I poas in the shopping centre- I was dying to go and I knew I would be very uncomfortable the whole way home so I just had too! So def think I'm going insane- its crazy I do believe I have serious line eye!!! Af due tomorrow would have been delightful to get a noticeable BFP!!
these are all same test! What u think?!

https://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y479/c_mac2008/19B7781B-E6F4-4A9B-94E4-A079D2FAF036-513-0000005D1BE663C6_zps9faaf8a1.jpg

https://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y479/c_mac2008/4C29343A-C5C8-4047-AE02-19C6769E1E68-513-0000005D0E8D1202_zps84650f66.jpg

https://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y479/c_mac2008/E8076C15-B7DC-4855-B756-E292BB524270-513-0000005D011055DC_zpscce513be.jpg

Grrrrrrr the waiting is atrocious!!! I finally allowed myself to some frer today and I poas in the shopping centre- I was dying to go and I knew I would be very uncomfortable the whole way home so I just had too! So def think I'm going insane- its crazy I do believe I have serious line eye!!! Af due tomorrow would have been delightful to get a noticeable BFP!!
these are all same test! What u think?!

https://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y479/c_mac2008/19B7781B-E6F4-4A9B-94E4-A079D2FAF036-513-0000005D1BE663C6_zps9faaf8a1.jpg

https://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y479/c_mac2008/4C29343A-C5C8-4047-AE02-19C6769E1E68-513-0000005D0E8D1202_zps84650f66.jpg

https://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y479/c_mac2008/E8076C15-B7DC-4855-B756-E292BB524270-513-0000005D011055DC_zpscce513be.jpg

hmm..i dont see anythingyet. BUT.. if your like me..prob not enough hcg yet..im pretty darn sure im prego but neg tests still (2 days late for AF) just pay attention to your body and hang in there..keep testing.:thumbup:

Second pic is a faint line to me!
Sorry, can't see anything in the other ones.

My head hurts from looking so blooming hard at it! I was SURE the line was there and when I took a photo I didn't see it on the pic and now I don't even know if I can see it or not! :growlmad: oh to wait for tomorrow then!!

Thanks ladies!!! :hugs:

My head hurts from looking so blooming hard at it! I was SURE the line was there and when I took a photo I didn't see it on the pic and now I don't even know if I can see it or not! :growlmad: oh to wait for tomorrow then!!

Thanks ladies!!! :hugs:

hang in there!!! tomorrow is another day with fresh morning pee haha

i was so excited to test this morning, ripped the pack open, pulled on out and did it.. waited..waited..and nothing showed up..nothing at all hahaha..so it was invalid.. so i waited half hour and squeezed out anything i could to try to do another test hahaha..it was BFN

Good morning ladies..
No af this morning.. Day late.. Guess we'll see what today has for me.

I hate hate hate waiting!!! I don't think I'll make it to tomorrow morning- I will have tested tonight again I could near guarantee! I swear I def saw a line and now ther clearly isn't anything there otherwise I wouldn't need to be looking at it constantly! I really find this very hard- why is that?! How can u make it not stressful and try not to think about it?! I'm gna call it a BFN!!! :nope:

Good morning ladies..

yay!!! i was waiting for you to fill me in!
hoping we both dont get it..adn start getting a BFP. i usually dont have enough hcg until a week later..

I hate hate hate waiting!!! I don't think I'll make it to tomorrow morning- I will have tested tonight again I could near guarantee! I swear I def saw a line and now ther clearly isn't anything there otherwise I wouldn't need to be looking at it constantly! I really find this very hard- why is that?! How can u make it not stressful and try not to think about it?! I'm gna call it a BFN!!! :nope:

i would call it a negative BUT dont stop testing.. its not over yet.. just find random things to do around the house if you can..

I have lots to be doing but I can't drag myself away from this page :haha:

Yeah I think it is- will see in the morning!!!

Thank u xx

:happydance: bbs are hurting this morning

I hope I'm like you Mrs. LCS and don't make a lot of HCG to start !

Tarabay and Hawklover - I'm with you guys! Nothing yet on tests but AF is now officially 1 day late. FX for all of us!

Good morning ladies..

hoping we both dont get it..adn start getting a BFP. i usually dont have enough hcg until a week later..

Well im just now getting little cramps again.. But i wont count myself out til she shows up. Wheres that baby dust? We need some!

Good morning ladies..

Well im just now getting little cramps again.. But i wont count myself out til she shows up. Wheres that baby dust? We need some!

i had mild cramps too..but they were dif from pms cramps.

Tarabay and Hawklover - I'm with you guys! Nothing yet on tests but AF is now officially 1 day late. FX for all of us!

haha, sounds like there are quite a few of us waiting to make sure AF doesnt just come late..:shrug:

hope so too!!!! everyones diff..
bbs hurting is awesome!!! you know its legit when on top of hurting, your nipples are tingeling so bad and everything iratates them.. my husband moving around in bed causing the sheets to shift, was enough to make me want to scream last night AND i had a shirt and bra on.. :happydance:

:dust:

hope so too!!!! everyones diff..
bbs hurting is awesome!!! you know its legit when on top of hurting, your nipples are tingeling so bad and everything iratates them.. my husband moving around in bed causing the sheets to shift, was enough to make me want to scream last night AND i had a shirt and bra on.. :happydance:

:dust:

You MUST be preggers! Especially since you have a history of a late BFP! I am so excited for you, I hope you get a big fat line soon! When are you testing again? I think I'll do another IC tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->