Anyone testing on the 30th?

:happydance: bbs are hurting this morning

I hope I'm like you Mrs. LCS and don't make a lot of HCG to start !

hope so too!!!! everyones diff..
bbs hurting is awesome!!! you know its legit when on top of hurting, your nipples are tingeling so bad and everything iratates them.. my husband moving around in bed causing the sheets to shift, was enough to make me want to scream last night AND i had a shirt and bra on.. :happydance:

:dust:

You MUST be preggers! Especially since you have a history of a late BFP! I am so excited for you, I hope you get a big fat line soon! When are you testing again? I think I'll do another IC tonight.

im probably going to wait until Saturday..i pretty much know i am..but nothings official til i see those dang lines haha..
its so exciting going on here now hoping everytime i open it i see a whole page of lines! ahha:bfp::dust::af:

Good morning ladies..
No af this morning.. Day late.. Guess we'll see what today has for me.

yay!!! i was waiting for you to fill me in!
hoping we both dont get it..adn start getting a BFP. i usually dont have enough hcg until a week later..

Well im just now getting little cramps again.. But i wont count myself out til she shows up. Wheres that baby dust? We need some!

i had mild cramps too..but they were dif from pms cramps.

I dont know how to tell if they are different. Lol.

Good morning ladies..

hoping we both dont get it..adn start getting a BFP. i usually dont have enough hcg until a week later..

Well im just now getting little cramps again.. But i wont count myself out til she shows up. Wheres that baby dust? We need some!

oh..hmm..well, mine almost feel like i have mild gas..i dotn know..dont have them today at all

Good morning ladies..

oh..hmm..well, mine almost feel like i have mild gas..i dotn know..dont have them today at all

I didnt have them when i first got up.. But when i did, they was light. But they are coming and going.. Like i dont feel them anymore, well for now.

I didnt have them when i first got up.. But when i did, they was light. But they are coming and going.. Like i dont feel them anymore, well for now.

I'm having the same thing! Hope it's a good sign. Usually I don't get cramps unless I actually have AF... FX FOR YOU! :dust:

I'm having the same thing! Hope it's a good sign. Usually I don't get cramps unless I actually have AF... FX FOR YOU! :dust:

Yeah me either! But this time my nipples didnt get sore after ovulation and i started cramping a week before af was due. Weird!

I just had a wee doze- wrecked!!! Hoping tomorrow comes super fast!

I think she means she's just had a little sleep cause she's knackered:) xxx

Lol sorry, I totally forget some of the terms we use are unfamiliar with you:) yes knackered means really wiped out! Xxx

My husband is getting excited now that i havent started yet. Lol. Gonna break his heart if i do..

hey lovelies....sooo i c alot of u waiting on the beautiful BFPs ....lots and lots of baby dust to all of u....lets c some lines..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->