Anyone testing on the 30th?

i got a pack of 5..of course the first one i took was invalid! hahaha.. so took another with whatever pee was left in me for the morning..negative..ugh.. haha

i got a pack of 5..of course the first one i took was invalid! hahaha.. so took another with whatever pee was left in me for the morning..negative..ugh.. haha

My fingers are cross that you get your positive.

Guys I'm having a real sore pain in my left side- I think my ovary- but that direction anyway! And sick- like sick from the bottom of my ribs if that makes any sense!! Anybody had anything like this?! I have never had this before AF! But who knows!!

Tarabay - yes! I'm having sharp pains just off to the left the last couple of days.
Hopefully it's a good sign!!

Come on the BFP's girls!! Quite a few of us are late now!
Who's testing in the morning??

Well I just woke up and peed and got these at 3min and 5min mark!
Safe to say stronger and nearly time for proper tests?

https://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm93/misskatie80/71A3A077-891F-43B1-8831-F57C337B5E0C-1239-000000FAC65CE36A_zps4c1fbb05.jpg

oh katie...awesome lines...i think u can test now...wow so exciting

Mrskatie def darker hunni!!!! Time for another test! So excited for youxxxx

Thanks ladies!!
Will buy yet another FRER and pee on it this time tomorrow :D
Can't sit still!! OMG.
I never thought we were in with a chance this month!
We BD just ONCE anywhere near my fertile time and I got up straight afterwards and in the shower too!! LOL! Washed all his little spermies away down the plug hole!

As they say the best things in life come when we least expect them...the best swimmer made its way...wooohooo

I can't believe some of your girls are waiting to test...you're killing me! lol

Katie-congrats! Those look great!

Well still the Same..haven't tested again yet...peeing Alot...so hungry tired painful breasts.sharp pain in lower back ..mild cramps..idk what's going on ...

Yay Hawklover!! Day at a time and hopefully she's taking a 9 month vacation!!

MissDreamer - you gotta test girl!! That all sounds promising and your bleeding only lasted a day right?

Tarabay - yes! I'm having sharp pains just off to the left the last couple of days.
Hopefully it's a good sign!!

Come on the BFP's girls!! Quite a few of us are late now!
Who's testing in the morning??

Well I just woke up and peed and got these at 3min and 5min mark!
Safe to say stronger and nearly time for proper tests?

Definitely :bfp: SO exciting! Congrats!! Can't wait to see the FRER tomorrow!

MissDreamer - you gotta test girl!! That all sounds promising and your bleeding only lasted a day right?

Ooowh how id love that.. Lol
Ill test tomorrow if she dont show up tonight.

Yes..well it started yesterday ..still have it..just confuses me since this happened when I'm suppose to get my period ...its still lighter than normal

u girls r driving the rest of us crazy...all of u....:test::test::test::test:.....show us some :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Guys I'm having a real sore pain in my left side- I think my ovary- but that direction anyway! And sick- like sick from the bottom of my ribs if that makes any sense!! Anybody had anything like this?! I have never had this before AF! But who knows!!

i had horrible pains in left ovary at about 4-5 dpo like someone was in there swinging from it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->