Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

7 or 8 DPO, Ashley. I looked back at my log from my pregnancy with my son and at about 7 DPO I recorded being very crampy as well, but I can't remember exactly how those cramps felt. These are somewhere between AF cramps and "I did too much today" cramps. But I didn't do a whole lot today. lol

I've been getting random cramps too but I think mine are ovulation related? You only have like 6 more days until testing! Are you going to take a test earlier?

I will probably take one at 10dpo. I do get crampy during ovulation sometimes, but this is not as pinpointed as ovulation cramps usually are, so I don't *think* I'm ovulating late.. I should probably DTD just in case, but I'm just so achey! lol

Did you :sex: tonight with those + OPKs?

I will probably take one at 10dpo. I do get crampy during ovulation sometimes, but this is not as pinpointed as ovulation cramps usually are, so I don't *think* I'm ovulating late.. I should probably DTD just in case, but I'm just so achey! lol

Did you :sex: tonight with those + OPKs?

Dtd wont hurt anything!

We probably will end up :sex: tonight. I took another OPK just to see and it's definitely positive. I FIANLLY think this is my surge lol! The Digi says that this is my peak fertility and the sticks have been dark both times I've taken them today

Attachments

• CD13 POSITIVE.jpg
    CD13 POSITIVE.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
We :sex: ! hahah. Hopefully this leads to my BFP!!

How are your tests looking pinkpassion?

Ashley yay for bd.

Sorry em, onto next cycle I home.

I'm just playing waiting game right now, I keep catching myself preparing for pregnancy

I know it's crazy but almost straight away I was thinking I can't wait to d this again!Haven't tried opk's yet as I feel a bit clueless as to when to even start using them! I guess we are not strictly trying to conceive, just seeing and hoping it happens before I start obsessing I'm not pregnant yet... p.s ashleyg I see you're a make up artist, I use to work as a make up artist too :)

I have been NTNP since January 2014. Started tracking ovulation and properly TTC from January 2015. This is my 5th cycle TTC. It took us ages with my son so I never bothered with any protection for over 16 months now!

I haven't tested yet today .. laying in bed , dd was up a lot last night and is still sleeping so I'm trying to enjoy it , I did go pee about 30 minutes ago and it was pretty clear, I drank a lot in the night, so I'm holding to test in 2 hours or so!!! I started with an extreme back ache last night, that's a typical pregnancy symptom for me but I had it the last 2 cycles immediately after O for a few days so I'm wondering if it's a good sign to be getting it so late, and my temp went higher it seems as I now feel feverish, makes me worried I could have ovulated later than I did since I'm not temping this month but I have been checking cm/cp and it hasn't been fertile since O 8 days ago and I had extreme O pains then too ... ugh I should havr just temped this month, silly me, but we were supposed to be ntnp this month and next because of so much going on, I just happened to pee on one opk and got a good positive, so we bd... goodness ... only time will tell....

Can't wait for an update, Pink!!

All my crampiness went away. I think I'm 8 DPO today. I was stupid and tested this morning with a cheap test. Why did I do that to myself? I feel 100% not pregnant today.

8dpo, bfn for me this am... still early I know!!!

Attachments

• 20150522_083128-1.jpg
    20150522_083128-1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
Ha... glad I'm not the only crazy early tester here. I had a NASTY evap last night that was definitely pink, so I tested again this morning and nothing. I need to not test for at least 2 days.

I'm beating myself up symptom spotting, I know it's so so unlikely that I'm pregnant this month. I'm exhaustedand keep lying down during my son's naptime but I will feel so lazy when I inevitably get my bfn next week :( I have a lot of DIY and gardening that I desperately need to do and I'm laid on the sofa. All the emotions of even thinking of extending our family are exhausting! I met up with some friends today that I met when our toddlers were tiny and 2 already have babies and I was so broody watching how the siblings interact, it's so lovely. I can't wait to see Micah and a brother or sister.

It will happen, Angel! I know what you mean, it is an emotional ride. Hugs!

Check out this evap.. I'm rolling my eyes pretty hard at this.

test.jpg

Ashley yay for bd.

Sorry em, onto next cycle I home.

I'm just playing waiting game right now, I keep catching myself preparing for pregnancy

The waiting game feels like the longest wait ever, haha.

I know it's crazy but almost straight away I was thinking I can't wait to d this again!Haven't tried opk's yet as I feel a bit clueless as to when to even start using them! I guess we are not strictly trying to conceive, just seeing and hoping it happens before I start obsessing I'm not pregnant yet... p.s ashleyg I see you're a make up artist, I use to work as a make up artist too :)

LOL I'm kind of the same way. Obviously it's fun to try ;) but I'm so impatient waiting almost 2 weeks to test!

That's awesome! Did you work at a counter or do freelance?

I have been NTNP since January 2014. Started tracking ovulation and properly TTC from January 2015. This is my 5th cycle TTC. It took us ages with my son so I never bothered with any protection for over 16 months now!

Aw Emmy, I hope you get your positive soon <3 I'm sure its making you go nuts

Can't wait for an update, Pink!!

All my crampiness went away. I think I'm 8 DPO today. I was stupid and tested this morning with a cheap test. Why did I do that to myself? I feel 100% not pregnant today.

Haha I know I will be testing early too. I'll prbably start at 6dpo because I'm impatient :haha:

8dpo, bfn for me this am... still early I know!!!

Boo :( it's still early though! Cant wait to see more tests :happydance:

It will happen, Angel! I know what you mean, it is an emotional ride. Hugs!

Check out this evap.. I'm rolling my eyes pretty hard at this.

View attachment 869353

Thats a crazy evap! It totally looks like a bfp though!

I'm beating myself up symptom spotting, I know it's so so unlikely that I'm pregnant this month. I'm exhaustedand keep lying down during my son's naptime but I will feel so lazy when I inevitably get my bfn next week :( I have a lot of DIY and gardening that I desperately need to do and I'm laid on the sofa. All the emotions of even thinking of extending our family are exhausting! I met up with some friends today that I met when our toddlers were tiny and 2 already have babies and I was so broody watching how the siblings interact, it's so lovely. I can't wait to see Micah and a brother or sister.

Aw Angel, I'm sorry :hugs: Why do you think you're out this month? You can't count yourself out until AF shows!

All you ladies are making me anxious with your pregnancy tests lol! I'm still over here peeing on OPKs :haha:

Another opk from this morning. Super duper dark test line. Pretty sure I O'd yesterday though since that's when the digi showed up with the smiley face. SO I am counting today as being 1dpo

Attachments

• CD 14.jpg
    CD 14.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 4
With an opk that dark I'd day you haven't ovulated yet???.. test with digi today too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->