Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I'd say you would be 1dpo tomorrow !!! Consider today O day!!!!

Goodness gracious I finally have an answer lol :haha: these stupid tests were driving me nutty! I'm going to make note that I O'd today so now I can finally decide when I should test.

SO :sex: when should we be doing it? We didn't dtd last night but we did the night before. Should we tonight to be safe?

Yes tonight for sure and you can every other day from here just to be sure since you aren't recording temp/cm/cp!!!! Yay!!! Good luck!!!

Thank you!! I'm just relieved to have a definite answer finally haha. I'll do another test in the morning to be sure the line isn't dark again. Hopefully it won't be and I can relax :haha:

Hey girls! finally CD8 today! according to my SMEP plan I start BD EOD tonight. Hubby is very much looking forward to it :) FX!!! I
ll start OPK on CD 10 according to my plan.

So we didn't :sex: last night or the night before. DH and I got into an argument and I didn't want to do anything with him at all. Ugh so pissed off right now.

Oh nooo Ashley I hate it when that happens!! Never mind hopefully you caught the eggy with the times you bd before. And I hope you have made up now xx

I am a day late for my period. Bfn this morning. 11dpo. But today I had some really really faint brown discharge today when I wipe. Only a really small amount too. I am hoping its implantation bleeding and that it doesn't turn into AF!! And I hope that in a couple of days I will get a BFP pleeeeeeeeaaaase!!

Oh nooo Ashley I hate it when that happens!! Never mind hopefully you caught the eggy with the times you bd before. And I hope you have made up now xx

I am a day late for my period. Bfn this morning. 11dpo. But today I had some really really faint brown discharge today when I wipe. Only a really small amount too. I am hoping its implantation bleeding and that it doesn't turn into AF!! And I hope that in a couple of days I will get a BFP pleeeeeeeeaaaase!!

Thanks Emmy. We'll see how tonight goes. He's been a bit of a jerk lately so I'm not exactly wanting to jump on him when he gets home lol.

Sounds like it could be implantation! Keep testing!!

So I don't think I could be anymore confused. This wasn't with FMU either....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 5
Well Ashley at least you got a definite positive!! Now you need to be tonight with oh even if he is being a jerk haha! I have had opk's that fade in and out a few times before a positive. That's why digital a come in handy I spose! Anyway be happy and bd lol

Well Ashley at least you got a definite positive!! Now you need to be tonight with oh even if he is being a jerk haha! I have had opk's that fade in and out a few times before a positive. That's why digital a come in handy I spose! Anyway be happy and bd lol

Lol! I guess I'll try to suck it up for tonight :baby:

Like I said before those Internet dip tests are extra sensitive so they will pick up your surge before the digi so maybe that's what happened? It's really annoying but opks don't always have a lovely fade in and fade out pattern. They are just negative or positive. So sometimes I have had a really dark opk that's almost positive and then the next day it looked hardly there at all!

I am super confused with my cycle. I am getting back ache and cramps again tonight but still no AF. And the really pale brown cm has gone too. I just want to know now!!

What cycle day are you Ashley? Is this a normal time for you to ovulate or is it late? Xx

Hope you don't mind me joining in too! I also have an almost 8 month baby girl, and wanted to have kids close in age... so am not taking any 'safety' measures to not conceive again. Only problem is my periods have not returned probably due to feeding my baby on demand so I have no idea when I ovulate??? But it's fun practicing ;)

I should have been careful what I wished for! I wanted to know if I was pregnant or not and I got my answer! The horrible witch showed her face! :cry:oh well at least I had a better luteal phase this cycle, 11 days instead of 8 is an improvement!

Like I said before those Internet dip tests are extra sensitive so they will pick up your surge before the digi so maybe that's what happened? It's really annoying but opks don't always have a lovely fade in and fade out pattern. They are just negative or positive. So sometimes I have had a really dark opk that's almost positive and then the next day it looked hardly there at all!

I am super confused with my cycle. I am getting back ache and cramps again tonight but still no AF. And the really pale brown cm has gone too. I just want to know now!!

It's so frustrating!! I honestly have no idea what dpo I am because I keep getting negatives and then dark positives. Irritating!!

What cycle day are you Ashley? Is this a normal time for you to ovulate or is it late? Xx

I an CD 13 today. I honestly have no idea when I normally ovulate...this is my first time ever using OPKs

Hope you don't mind me joining in too! I also have an almost 8 month baby girl, and wanted to have kids close in age... so am not taking any 'safety' measures to not conceive again. Only problem is my periods have not returned probably due to feeding my baby on demand so I have no idea when I ovulate??? But it's fun practicing ;)

Welcome! :hi:

I'm glad I'm not the only one TTC with a younger LO! Are you using OPK's to figure out when you're ovulating?

I should have been careful what I wished for! I wanted to know if I was pregnant or not and I got my answer! The horrible witch showed her face! :cry:oh well at least I had a better luteal phase this cycle, 11 days instead of 8 is an improvement!

Oh emmy I'm so sorry :hugs:

How long have you been TTC?

So sorry Emmy :(

If I'm not pregnant, I don't know what is wrong with me. I'm SO crampy. Hips, back, uterus... Ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->