Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Hi mamas, can I join too? :) we are ttc #2 as well, thought I finally had it last cycle but it was a chemical so I'm all ready for this cycle, I want that bfp again :(

I'm on cd8, starting opks tomorrow and hoping that the chemical didn't throw off my cycle too much.. Also trying preseed this cycle.

Fx for everyone!! :)

Hi mamas, can I join too? :) we are ttc #2 as well, thought I finally had it last cycle but it was a chemical so I'm all ready for this cycle, I want that bfp again :(

I'm on cd8, starting opks tomorrow and hoping that the chemical didn't throw off my cycle too much.. Also trying preseed this cycle.

Fx for everyone!! :)

Of course you can join! I had a chemical as well and my OPK's have been all crazy and have been giving me a headache. I hope you have better luck!! Post pics!

Took another OPK this afternoon to be sure but it was negative. So maybe all those positives were leading up the super dark one this morning?? Also took a FRER OPK and it was even lighter than the other days test.

This test is negative so I would say you have already ovulated xx

Took another OPK this afternoon to be sure but it was negative. So maybe all those positives were leading up the super dark one this morning?? Also took a FRER OPK and it was even lighter than the other days test.

That test is 100% positive ashley, all the others must have been leading up to this one! Get jiggy again if you can and then you can relax (well for a day or 2 until you start testing :haha:), you've done all you can.
That's why i want to try the digi's this month, i hate all of the line reading! It just confuses me!

Took an opk the lines are identical. :happydance:

Yay! You planning on :sex: tonight?!

Will be doing an insemination first thing in morning. If I could :sex: I wouldn't even be able to ovulation pain is so intensw this cycle and I'm certain im o'ing both sides...I can't even walk, I'm so bloated.

Its now got me worried about chance of twins...I dont think I'm ready or want to have twins...getting flashbacks of my labour and imagining doing that twise at same time....

OMG im freaking out

This test is negative so I would say you have already ovulated xx

Thanks emmy! My fingers are crossed that we :sex: when I was supposed to haha.

That test is 100% positive ashley, all the others must have been leading up to this one! Get jiggy again if you can and then you can relax (well for a day or 2 until you start testing :haha:), you've done all you can.
That's why i want to try the digi's this month, i hate all of the line reading! It just confuses me!

Thank you!! I think if I don't get a bfp this cycle, I will be using the digitals too LOL. It's too confusing this way!

Will be doing an insemination first thing in morning. If I could :sex: I wouldn't even be able to ovulation pain is so intensw this cycle and I'm certain im o'ing both sides...I can't even walk, I'm so bloated.

Its now got me worried about chance of twins...I dont think I'm ready or want to have twins...getting flashbacks of my labour and imagining doing that twise at same time....

OMG im freaking out

Good luck this morning Daniy!! I couldn't handle twins either. One baby was enough when we brought her home...I couldn't imagine two!

Help ladies!!

Okay so since I've had a few positive OPK's...what CD did I ovulate?? I THOUGHT I had originally O'd on May 17 so that would put me at 3dpo today...but then I got that positive again yesterday so I'm not sure which one to go off of for my DPO.

I keep testing expecting to see the test get lighter but instead it's still dark! What the heck?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 7
I'm telling you ashleyg that happens with my opks until I get a true dark dark positive... keep testing lh can vary throughout your cycle but you should only have one surge

I'm telling you ashleyg that happens with my opks until I get a true dark dark positive... keep testing lh can vary throughout your cycle but you should only have one surge
I got my true dark positive yesterday. But I've had positive OPK's for 3 days now lol! It's so confusing because now I have no idea how many DPO I actually am...so it makes it hard to decide when to test :dohh:

I would go off your darkest one, so if that was yesterday I would say today is O day.. How's your CM/CP? That's the best indicator!!!

I would go off your darkest one, so if that was yesterday I would say today is O day.. How's your CM/CP? That's the best indicator!!!

Okay so if it was darkest yesterday then I'm 1dpo? Right??

I haven't noticed anything down there lol.

If it was darkest yesterday you technically could ovulate 12-72 hours after that positive test.. Do you ever check your CP/CM?

I never check CP or CM. I never had to before lol.

I have been getting strong cramps yesterday and today. They last for a few minutes then go away. Almost like a stomach ache?

Ashley you might just be having a long surge. If it lasts 72 hours then hopefully it will be negative tomorrow. I don't count that I'm 1dpo until I have had a negative opk. So maybe wait and see what tomorrow brings xx

im 10dpo and had another bfn. No period yet though so that's a good sign as it means my LP is longer than last months x

Here is my evening test, 6dpo .. this morning was completely negative , at noon I thought I saw something and tonight I definitely see something ... but I won't believe anything unless it gets darker, because I've seen too many lines on these that turn into nothing... in all my pregnancys I've always gotten a bfp 7-9 dpo, so we'll see.. but I'm not wasting my frer unless the line on these tests are unquestionably there!!!

Attachments

• 20150520_185827-1-1.jpg
    20150520_185827-1-1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 7
Ashley you might just be having a long surge. If it lasts 72 hours then hopefully it will be negative tomorrow. I don't count that I'm 1dpo until I have had a negative opk. So maybe wait and see what tomorrow brings xx

im 10dpo and had another bfn. No period yet though so that's a good sign as it means my LP is longer than last months x

I took another test tonight and it was much much lighter. So maybe it's ending finally? Lol.

When is your period due??

Here is my evening test, 6dpo .. this morning was completely negative , at noon I thought I saw something and tonight I definitely see something ... but I won't believe anything unless it gets darker, because I've seen too many lines on these that turn into nothing... in all my pregnancys I've always gotten a bfp 7-9 dpo, so we'll see.. but I'm not wasting my frer unless the line on these tests are unquestionably there!!!

I think I can see something!! Eeek be sure to post tomorrows test if you take one!

Okay so here is my OPK from tonight. Both are definitely a lot lighter. So how many DPO would I be now?

Attachments

• negative.jpg
    negative.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g