Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Miracles- so sorry about the big bad witch......fingers crossed about next cycle as you say I have heard a lot of people say you are fertile after a chemical if that's what it was.......fx and baby dust Hun! Get right back down to business ASAP!! X

Mommy- as you know afternoon BFN at 9dpo......sooooooo early !! Keep us up to date though.......Hope you can distract yourself enough for a Few hours! Good much Hun!! I'm right with you with weird cycle and no symptoms!! So who knows!! Xx

Miracles- so sorry about the big bad witch......fingers crossed about next cycle as you say I have heard a lot of people say you are fertile after a chemical if that's what it was.......fx and baby dust Hun! Get right back down to business ASAP!! X

Mommy- as you know afternoon BFN at 9dpo......sooooooo early !! Keep us up to date though.......Hope you can distract yourself enough for a Few hours! Good much Hun!! I'm right with you with weird cycle and no symptoms!! So who knows!! Xx

I'm actually surprisingly Ok with it all, even after getting my hopes up about this cycle which I try to not do. I think ttc for a while with my daughter helped me tremendously with trying now. The only thing I'm kind of bummed about is DH kind of sprung it on me today that he wants to change jobs to one where he would be gone a lot so I feel like this is the last cycle we have a fair shot at timing :dohh:

Twinkle I tested again this am with fmu and another bfn at 10dpo. Still no symptoms. Had a dream I was pregnant though so hoping its this time.

Hey Mommy- I still have no symptoms either! And I dreamt I got my BFP on a CB test last night!!! Woke up so sad it wasn't true......but hopefully will be true for both of us soon!! I see you temp still up so that's good! (Look at me turning into a chart stalker! Lol)

Miracles- so glad you feeling ok about the cycle (as ok as you can) .....sorry about Hubbies time table......Hopefully your timings work well and you manage to get some bding in! X

Hey Mommy- I still have no symptoms either! And I dreamt I got my BFP on a CB test last night!!! Woke up so sad it wasn't true......but hopefully will be true for both of us soon!! I see you temp still up so that's good! (Look at me turning into a chart stalker! Lol)

Miracles- so glad you feeling ok about the cycle (as ok as you can) .....sorry about Hubbies time table......Hopefully your timings work well and you manage to get some bding in! X

We are testing to early!!! Lol glad it's not just me!

Hey girlies how are we all today?? I am sure AF is on her way just feels like it .... Today is the day my period is due on FF due to my 9day LP last cycle so I just hope at least she hold off for a couple of days so I get to say I have no spotting and a longer LP this cycle but we shall see!

How is everyone else feeling ? I spending the day with my future sister in law as she and my brother in law are getting married in 4 weeks so I am busy making name places and table plans! At least it's a distraction! Hope you are all well girls! Xx

I went to a wedding last night and had too much to drink, now feeling really guilty just in case I do get my bfp this month.

Hope you have a good day twinkle!

I am having cramping but that's pretty much it. Today I start watching for spotting. It can start today or tomorrow.

I'm getting down cause I feel like it's definitely a failed cycle.

Hope you have a good day twinkle!

I am having cramping but that's pretty much it. Today I start watching for spotting. It can start today or tomorrow.

I'm getting down cause I feel like it's definitely a failed cycle.

Dont get down! Cramping can be a good sign!

I went to a wedding last night and had too much to drink, now feeling really guilty just in case I do get my bfp this month.

Dont feel bad!! I got super drunk the weekend before my BFP with DS and hes JUST FINE

Good luck girls! You're not out yet!! Mommy your temps are still up?

Good luck girls! You're not out yet!! Mommy your temps are still up?

Yes but my temps always stay up. It will go up on 12 dpo too. And plummet sometimes only on af day or the day after. So high temps mean nothing for me

TMI potentially but is watery CM a good sign at 8dpo? I'm looking at what I noted other cycles and it's been sticky or stretchy at this point but today's is very wet?! Which is especially weird as I'm actually dehydrated. I always say I'm not going to get my hopes up but then I always do!

Spotting just started. Usually get three to two days before I get light spotting. I had it in some cm when checking just now. :( af should be right on time.

Hey girlies how is everyone?
Mommy how is the spotting? Any testing? When is AF due?
Angel- not sure but I'd say anything out of the ordinary must be a good sign ! Fx for you Hun!!
AFM- 11dpo and no symptoms at all.....still no spotting and LP longer so even if AF shows her face which I am expecting I am at least happy about the other two things!! Think I will just wait for AF this week and not test but we shall see!!

How is everyone doing?

Twinkle! Af due wed. No symptoms other than regular cycle stuff.

12dpo. Bfn this am. No more spotting. Weird temp again. Rough night. Woke at four cause dd said she had to pee. Dh took her and I temped (an hour earlier than normal) but I had two hours solid sleep. Temp was 98.0. Woke at five- normal temp time. Took it just for the hell of it. 97.7. I kept that one cause it's my normal temp time. Trying not to be all down about the bfn cause I know these ics are 25iui and not as sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->