Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Hot flashes and dizziness today. Keeping my Fx'd. More cramping too.

Hot flashes and dizziness today. Keeping my Fx'd. More cramping too.

Mommy- very exciting!! Fingers and ties crossed for you!! You going to test in the morning? I am cramping but that's all......really feels like AF is on her wicked way!! X

Angel- dont really follow CP's but hope it migrates back up for you soon Hun if that's a good sign for you!!

AFM- expecting AF during the night or the morning judging by these cramps! :-( feeling sad ......really hope you guys are all doing well so nice to be able to chat to you all x

I might lol not sure. I hate what I'm seeing about these wondfos so possibly. They apparently suck! I don't have my normal pimples. So trying to be positive without getting too high on hope. Didn't have them when pg with dd either

Oh twinkle I hope your af doesn't show!!!

:bfn: this morning, only 9/10dpo but AF is due today and not even a hint of a line. :(

I'm so upset. Why didn't we try earlier? I feel sick when I think of the months I wasted on BCP.

Angel- sorry about the BFN but it is really early for you Hun...... I try and not go by when AF is due with a shorter LP as the hcg prob hasn't built up enough (my lp was 9 last month!) ........sorry you are feeling frustrated I really hope you get some good news in a few days!! Fx Hun!

Mommy- I have never used the tests that you have but I got frustrated with my IC's last cycle so I got rid of them all! .......I only have a clear blue regular and a clear blue digital in the house so def can't test early with them hence the waiting it out for AF!! So impatient! Great about the lack of pimples and the fact it was the same with DD......really hope it's a positive sign for you Hun! Glad you are staying positive i think it's the only thing we can try and do for our sanity!!

AFM no full blown AF in the night but it really stills feels imminent with these cramps! Why are our bodies so bloody confusing.......Hubble keeps asking too bless him and I keep saying that AF is coming so he doesn't get any hopes up......he disappointed but I prefer that then his hopes being up!

Mixed emotions, my best friend is pregnant! I'm so so happy for her, it'll be her first, she has pcos and thought it'd take a long time but only took her 2 months! Thrilled for her, but lost my 'real life' TTC buddy! Hope I can catch up soon.

So sorry about that angel. My real life ttc buddy is now going to be twenty weeks tomorrow. :(. Hoped out babies would be closer in age. Now I'm just hoping the same year. :/

Twinkle glad no af yet. Here either but MUCH more spotting. Pretty sure she'll be here in the am.

Angel-!totally understand what you are going through one of my best friends is due in October and although I am so happy for her I am jealous! Hopefully you will follow her really soon as you say!

Mommy- glad AF has held off for both of us .......I know we are both a bit skeptical With you spotting and my AF cramps but at least we can technically say we aren't out yet! Agh! So frustrating! I see you temp didn't dip is that not unusual for 13dpo for you?

Rte- thanks Hun how you getting on dos you see the doc? I have forgotten the exact date you said you were going....x

Powell- I really hope you are right......As many BFPs as possible for all the girlies!! Please please!! Lol! Xxxx

I'm spotting too now:-( so between that and the cramps am nearly 100 %im out.....feeling sad xx

Angel-!totally understand what you are going through one of my best friends is due in October and although I am so happy for her I am jealous! Hopefully you will follow her really soon as you say!

Mommy- glad AF has held off for both of us .......I know we are both a bit skeptical With you spotting and my AF cramps but at least we can technically say we aren't out yet! Agh! So frustrating! I see you temp didn't dip is that not unusual for 13dpo for you?

Rte- thanks Hun how you getting on dos you see the doc? I have forgotten the exact date you said you were going....x

Powell- I really hope you are right......As many BFPs as possible for all the girlies!! Please please!! Lol! Xxxx

We went to see him yesterday and he suggested going on bc because of my pcos. But when I told him I am trying for #2 he said he would like to wait for one more cycle before we do anything as this is only the second cycle of ttc. He wants me to track ovulation lol not like I haven't be doing that and once I hit 14dpo this cycle come in for bloods. And if I'm not pregnant go on meds to start af. So that was really good and best news ever on the way home I stopped and checked my lottery ticket and I won a $1000!!!!

Good luck everyone!

Mommy and twinkle - I hope AF doesn't show! Spotting can be normal during pregnancy!

Rtebbe - holy cow, you lucky duck! That's amazing news! I'm also glad you were seen by the dr. I hope the next couple of weeks go by fast for you!

Twinkle I'm sorry, I hope it's just early pregnancy spotting. Has your LP extended from the B6 at all?

I put myself on 10dpo today which is better than usual but FertilityFriend puts me at only 9dpo and predicts AF tomorrow. :shrug:

Rte- how fab Hun!!! That's just amazing about the ££££ sorry $$$$$$!! Lol! Also so glad that the doc was helpful I have heard so so many that are so dismissive I am really please you have a proactive one fx honey!! X

Hal- thanks Hun.....you never know .....big you know when you have a feeling about your body? Just kind of feel like that but j will try and stay positive! How you feeling Hun?

Angel- you are so so right I need to think of the LP---I am currently 12 dpo! And last two cycles were 9 day LP......so if AF holds off until the morning I will at least be able to say i had a 12 day LP which is a huge improvement from 9!! Silver lining I guess!! FF predicted AF today for me so we shall see! Really hope yours holds off Hun! Xxxx

Rte- how fab Hun!!! That's just amazing about the ££££ sorry $$$$$$!! Lol! Also so glad that the doc was helpful I have heard so so many that are so dismissive I am really please you have a proactive one fx honey!! X

Hal- thanks Hun.....you never know .....big you know when you have a feeling about your body? Just kind of feel like that but j will try and stay positive! How you feeling Hun?

Angel- you are so so right I need to think of the LP---I am currently 12 dpo! And last two cycles were 9 day LP......so if AF holds off until the morning I will at least be able to say i had a 12 day LP which is a huge improvement from 9!! Silver lining I guess!! FF predicted AF today for me so we shall see! Really hope yours holds off Hun! Xxxx

Woohoo, 12 is awesome! Definitely a Silver lining even if AF arrives tomorrow, I've actually read LOADS of women getting BFPs on their 2nd B6 cycle, so that's hopeful. Maybe it just takes a while? Have you tested at all?

Nope haven't tested at all too scared and I feel like AF is coming soooo much....we shall see.....first cycle with B6 so it def did its business as I usually spot from 3 dpo and I have had no spotting either!! (Until tonight at 12 dpo) So B6 has certainly worked well for my hormones anyway this cycle! Only problem is this is the last cycle we can try until feb so my hopes were kind of pinned on it but sure we shall see!!

Hey ladies- I just thought I would pop on and say hi. I have been silently stalking you all. I am currently CD 36. I have not ovulated or had AF arrive. We are still not actively ttc right now but we aren't preventing either. I kinda feel if it happens it happens and if not we will be going on to medication in the new year.

Argh, went out yesterday specifically to buy a more sensitive test, bought a 'first response' and it's negative this morning... Read the instructions more carefully and it's LESS sensitive than the ASDA cheap one?!! Only valid from day of missed period. :dohh:

Krissie- hey there great to hear from you......it seems like you have a good plan together in your head for the way forward and you never know when you are relaxed and not actively ttc it might just happen due you Hun! Fx!!

Angel- sorry about the stupid test!! I never know which are better than others! It's still early for you though Hun fingers and toes crossed!!

Mommy- well any more news?

AFM - I am pretty certain I'm out I finally caved and tested with a CB test, you know the blue "plus" sign one......well there was no blue plus sign to be seen :-( was prepared for it but I'm still really upset we tried so so hard this cycle and now we have to wait until feb........honestly I don't want to waste all those months ......maybe I should talk to my mum about it I don't know.......ok vent over sorry girls just so disappointed to be out but I am honestly really rooting for one of you ladies to get a BFP!! Fx!!!!! Has to be one this time round??? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->