Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Miracles- great that AF hasn't showed her ugly face!! Very promising! BFNs are so frustrating but if it happened with DD it def seems like you have a great chance for a later BFP!! I have Al my fingers and toes crossed for you and sending you lots of sticky baby dust!!

rte- really hope your next cycle is more normal and shorter for you Hun the last cycle must have been so so frustrating for you!!

Mommy - how is that urge to POAS?!?! Hehe!!

Powell and Hal- how you both feeling?

AFM- 7dpo and don't feel anything symptom wise but I never really do!! Only thing I can say is I am pleased as the B6 seems to have stopped or at least held off the spotting for now! Last three cycles have spotted from 3dpo so fingers crossed it keeps working its magic! Not that it means I am any more likely to get my BFP but the spotting is really annoying so I'm glad to at least have 5 days more so far without it!!
Thinking of not testing until next weekend now.......really really don't want a BFN don't know why the upset me so much but they do......truth is expecting AF any day now so we shall see!!

Hope you are all well ladies- any news?? Xx

Thanks!!! :) that's super awesome you don't have to deal with the spotting! Hopefully it (and af) stays away!!

Feeling pretty good! Ive noticed when I take my prenatal before I eat I feel like shit, but other than that im good!

I found this too. The best ones I took were the gummy ones right before bed.

Well after all the wait the hormone headaches I've had the last two days were a warning that AF is going to win. Just noticed some red when checking to see what my cervix was doing. No idea why I was so late then :shrug: Oh well guess it's better than a 10 day lp!

Miracles- don't loose hope plenty and I mean so so so many BFPs that I have read have had spotting ......you aren't out until the witch comes!! Fx for you Hun! And as you say if the worst happens at least it's a longer LP!! That's what I will be thinking of I manage to get to next week! Need to get to at least Tuesday for 11 day LP! Fx she stays away for you Hun! Xx

Hi ladies nothing! I have nothing! My temp is flat again now at 97.3 don't know what'll happen from here- just waiting.

The urge to test isn't as bad right now cause if it is implantation dipping it needs like two days for a positive at the earliest so if my temp goes back up then I'll want to test. Until then il just hanging

Getting my now normal areas of my face that are thinking about turning into pimples lol. Just regular junk. Not symptom spotting! Just living right now. Trying not to think about it.

Miracles- don't loose hope plenty and I mean so so so many BFPs that I have read have had spotting ......you aren't out until the witch comes!! Fx for you Hun! And as you say if the worst happens at least it's a longer LP!! That's what I will be thinking of I manage to get to next week! Need to get to at least Tuesday for 11 day LP! Fx she stays away for you Hun! Xx

Thanks for the encouragement :hugs: I just didn't feel like af was coming at all, besides quite a bit of cramping, until the last two days. The headaches are pretty easy for me to recognize as being hormone headaches that come before AF does. I've also gotten somewhat irritable like I do too. My temp dropped this morning, still above cover but now with the spotting to add in I'm sure I'll be moving on to next month. I hope you get a longer LP too! Or even better that the witch stays completely away! I only used b6 after O and it helped me! Did you take it all cycle?

I hope it's just a little spotting miracles! Stay away AF!🙅

Mommy - my BFP chart with DD had two flat dips too. Here's the chart. Hopefully it'll go up tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
I did too!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-27-16-30-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-27-16-30-05.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 2
Miracles- still keeping everything crossed for you ! So annoying that PMS symptoms are so like early pregnancy symptoms!! Keep us up to date xx Yes I took it from CD 1 and still taking it......yes no spotting so far is a bonus but we shall see!! Also took a higher dose of VIt C this month along with my prenatal and ate pineapple core from 1dpo- 5dpo!! (Can't hurt right!)

Mommy- I'm the same no urge to test but still extremely impatient about the days passing!!

I am just so impatient i think especially this cycle as I have No idea what to expect!

Thanks hal& Powell! My whole freaking cycle is flatlines! Passed o anyway.

Twinkle I hate that you don't have a chart I can stalk :haha:

If my temps go up ladies probably will test this weekend but not sure. Double checked my temps with dd. my temp dropped slightly at 6 dpo then I didn't have one on 7 cause who knows lol I don't remember but day 8 was below cover then shot up on 9. So hoping it goes up again.

The only thing I have going for me is this cycle is so different than any other I've ever had

OK so what gives. I would think that not have a period for 51 days would make it last longer than 2.5 days... I just want to know what's going on

Mommy- your temp went up!!!! Woohoo!! I know I did TRY and temp this cycle and that way you would have had a chart to stalk!! Wish I had one too as I have nothing at all to go on?!?! Don't know if that's better or worse!!

rte- not sure about AF length mine are always about 2-3 proper days with just light spitting after but I know everyone is totally different......have you made a docs appointment or anything just to ask your questions? Or you think you give it another cycle to see if it returns to a more normal pattern? Sorry it's all so annoying and stressful for you Hun xxx

Miracles- still keeping everything crossed for you ! So annoying that PMS symptoms are so like early pregnancy symptoms!! Keep us up to date xx Yes I took it from CD 1 and still taking it......yes no spotting so far is a bonus but we shall see!! Also took a higher dose of VIt C this month along with my prenatal and ate pineapple core from 1dpo- 5dpo!! (Can't hurt right!)

Mommy- I'm the same no urge to test but still extremely impatient about the days passing!!

I am just so impatient i think especially this cycle as I have No idea what to expect!

I actually did the pineapple core thing this cycle too. Except I don't remember what cds and I had a hard time remembering so I think I did it four days but not right in a row. I also upped my vitamin c intake, doubled it, to 1,000 mg in addition to the b vitamins after O. Temp went back up today :shrug: no idea what is going on still.

Cm still points to af being on the way in though. No clue what the temp thing is about but I never get this without AF showing up.

@twinkle lol yeah it did! And I don't know what's better or worse either! I can stare at mine forever but doesn't mean anything. But helps pass the days. And I didn't do the pineapple core cause the spears were too expensive and honestly if I bought a whole one is have to share lol

Cm still points to af being on the way in though. No clue what the temp thing is about but I never get this without AF showing up.

Mommy- your temp went up!!!! Woohoo!! I know I did TRY and temp this cycle and that way you would have had a chart to stalk!! Wish I had one too as I have nothing at all to go on?!?! Don't know if that's better or worse!!

rte- not sure about AF length mine are always about 2-3 proper days with just light spitting after but I know everyone is totally different......have you made a docs appointment or anything just to ask your questions? Or you think you give it another cycle to see if it returns to a more normal pattern? Sorry it's all so annoying and stressful for you Hun xxx

I have an appointment for the 31st. Before ds after lasted 3 proper days with 2 of light and spotting. But even my postpartum bleed was really light and short, to the point of only needing panty liners for 3 days within hours of delivery. Nothing seems normal anymore, but time will tell if we can figure it out

Hey girlies- well DH is away with work and my parents are on holiday as are my two best friends.....DS has gone to bed so there is nothing and I repeat nothing stopping me from obsessing!!!! Aghh !!

Mommy- glad you are going as nuts as I am (sorry not a good thing to say but still a bit comforting!) ;-)

Miracles- fx! That's great about the temp! That so funny that we have tried the same things this cycle! Keep us up to date.....I really wish there were clearer signs so this would all be easier!

Mommy- how you feeling about testing? I haven't felt any symptoms at all! Like zero! I bought a whole pineapple for £1.28 and totally butchered it!! Disaster of slicing!! But hey as long as I included the core which was the easiest bit to get to I didn't care! No harm! Except it makes food taste funny for about 30 mins but I guess I can deal with that!!

Rte- so glad you have a doctors appointment as at least you can put your questions out there and make yourself be heard........I actually know a few of my friends who's cycles weren't regular after having a baby for over year so hopefully it's just balancing out for you (hopefully sooner rather than later) xx

Hey girlies- well DH is away with work and my parents are on holiday as are my two best friends.....DS has gone to bed so there is nothing and I repeat nothing stopping me from obsessing!!!! Aghh !!

Mommy- glad you are going as nuts as I am (sorry not a good thing to say but still a bit comforting!) ;-)

Miracles- fx! That's great about the temp! That so funny that we have tried the same things this cycle! Keep us up to date.....I really wish there were clearer signs so this would all be easier!

Mommy- how you feeling about testing? I haven't felt any symptoms at all! Like zero! I bought a whole pineapple for £1.28 and totally butchered it!! Disaster of slicing!! But hey as long as I included the core which was the easiest bit to get to I didn't care! No harm! Except it makes food taste funny for about 30 mins but I guess I can deal with that!!

Rte- so glad you have a doctors appointment as at least you can put your questions out there and make yourself be heard........I actually know a few of my friends who's cycles weren't regular after having a baby for over year so hopefully it's just balancing out for you (hopefully sooner rather than later) xx

I have ZERO symptoms. And with the chart being so weird I really don't know. I did test randomly in the middle of the day lol and got a nice bfn.

Now to see if I can hold off testing tomorrow!

My suspicions were right, even with a temp rise af showed up today. Still have no idea what happened. I wonder if I might have had a chemical? Maybe that will make me more fertile for this cycle! Should be only 17 more days until O time!! Hopefully af will be gone shortly so we can get back down to business!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->