Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I also have a week to go... AF is due on Tuesday if LP stays the same but that would only be 10 dpo so it's not even like I could test before! And even if it's late then that's probably Just the B6 working!

OH is still on antibiotics with a severe tooth infection and Now a chest infection too! Feel like it's hopeless

I'm really spotty though which was the first sign with my son so that's giving me a tiny bit of hope!

I hope it means a bfp for you angel and hopefully your OH gets better soon

Thank you, but I just realised that acne is caused by progesterone, so it's probably just a symptom from the B6, but I suppose at least that's a sign that it's doing something?

Angel I have the same thing about testing with taking B6 as late may not actually be late it might just be longer LP and I so don't want to get my hopes up so going to wait a good while (2nd sept I think) to test or maybe later if I can hold out but I'm sure the wicked witch will be here before that!

I did get weird twinges this morning while working out but I'm sure it's just muscles waking up at 5.45 am!!

I am on. Antibiotics too......doctor said they were perfectly safe while TTC and the TWW I hope she is right!!!

How are all my lovely ladies today?

I've been saving my last IC to see it the test line get darker than the control..it did!

Good luck ladies!

I hope y'all don't mind me popping back in every once in a while!

Attachments

• IMG_20150826_080131.jpg
    IMG_20150826_080131.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
Woohoo!! That's great Powell!! Of course drop in!! It's lovely to hear from you and see how you are getting on!! Also on a purely selfish level you are very knowledgable about all this TTC business!! Hehe!! Xx

Thanx! Haha I learned SOO much while TTC our son, I love being able to help anyone else!

Angel and twinkle - I hope the B6 works for both of you! I commend you both for holding out til AF is due - I did not have that willpower!!

Angel I hope your OH feels better soon. Men can be worse than kids when they get sick.

Yay Powell! Mine yesterday was dark as the control line so I was happy. I only have 2 left so I better wait several days!

I'm gonna try my weeks estimator test on Saturday and hope for a 3+.

Twinkle, how are you finding the B6 and how much are you taking?

I'm taking 100 of B6 and the same of B12 alongside conception vitamins, 4dpo and my pms symptoms feel like they've doubled and I don't even usually get them yet! I've got a million spots and and I'm moody and achey. It's worrying as I feel I'll get AF sooner than ever but hoping it's just causing an increase in progesterone?

How is it for you?

Angel do you know when you are testing yet?

Powell of course yoh better pop in!

And looks like I am having normal temp drops again ha

No symptoms.

Hi, I won't test until I'm late, as I've been getting AF 10dpo anyway! So Wednesday/Thurs?

I can't wait to see everyone's tests!
Powell that line is fabulous!
I am in the opposite boat the you angel, I hope my cycle length shortens, 51days was just to long and drove me nuts lol

Well I'm just over here at 15dpo, five days late, with temps staying elevated and tests showing me nothing. I've only taken two but both have been stark white. This did happen with dd though, I was 14 days late until I got a bfp with her. Sigh. Could be a long road until I get some answers :shrug:

Miracles- great that AF hasn't showed her ugly face!! Very promising! BFNs are so frustrating but if it happened with DD it def seems like you have a great chance for a later BFP!! I have Al my fingers and toes crossed for you and sending you lots of sticky baby dust!!

rte- really hope your next cycle is more normal and shorter for you Hun the last cycle must have been so so frustrating for you!!

Mommy - how is that urge to POAS?!?! Hehe!!

Powell and Hal- how you both feeling?

AFM- 7dpo and don't feel anything symptom wise but I never really do!! Only thing I can say is I am pleased as the B6 seems to have stopped or at least held off the spotting for now! Last three cycles have spotted from 3dpo so fingers crossed it keeps working its magic! Not that it means I am any more likely to get my BFP but the spotting is really annoying so I'm glad to at least have 5 days more so far without it!!
Thinking of not testing until next weekend now.......really really don't want a BFN don't know why the upset me so much but they do......truth is expecting AF any day now so we shall see!!

Hope you are all well ladies- any news?? Xx

Feeling pretty good! Ive noticed when I take my prenatal before I eat I feel like shit, but other than that im good!

I cant wait to start seeing tests either! Come on - somebody has to break!

Miracles - 5 days late?! Ugh Im so sorry that you're stuck in limbo. Have you ever been this late before? I hope it's good news for you!!

Twinkle - hooray for no spotting! Sounds like the B6 is doing its thing for you :)

Mommy, Angel and rtebbe - any news with you guys?

I am feeling ok - Ive been throwing up almost every day at lunch but it usually passes after that. Last night my nips were super tender and I couldn't stand anything to touch them. I stupidly took my CB digi today and only got a 2-3. I shoulda waited but I was secretly hoping my levels would be ahead of the game. Oh well.

Good luck to you all!

I cant wait to start seeing tests either! Come on - somebody has to break!

Miracles - 5 days late?! Ugh Im so sorry that you're stuck in limbo. Have you ever been this late before? I hope it's good news for you!!

Twinkle - hooray for no spotting! Sounds like the B6 is doing its thing for you :)

Mommy, Angel and rtebbe - any news with you guys?

I am feeling ok - Ive been throwing up almost every day at lunch but it usually passes after that. Last night my nips were super tender and I couldn't stand anything to touch them. I stupidly took my CB digi today and only got a 2-3. I shoulda waited but I was secretly hoping my levels would be ahead of the game. Oh well.

Good luck to you all!

I was two weeks late before I got a positive with dd. I'm typically never late though. Could be a while before I get an answer! Unless af goes ahead and shows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->